THEY ARE TRYING TO SELL OUR HERITAGE TO MUDS ! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

THESE TRAITORS ARE TRYING TO SELL A 400 yo CASTLE TO THE FUCKING MUDSLIM FILTH THAT FUNDS THE TERRORISM !
I WANT THEM HANGED IN THE STREETS REEEEEEEEE !!!!!!

translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http://www.marianne.net/curieuse-tambouille-du-gouvernement-se-debarrasser-du-domaine-grignon-100244785.html

> to rid the area of Grignon, near Paris, the government released its secret weapon, the "cavalier" legislative
>an amendment has nothing to do with the law presented to parliamentarians but the executive tries to vote in secret, by pure political opportunism. June 2, article 15 ter was slipped into the bill on the fight against corruption, called "Sapin Law 2"
>The idea? Allow two institutions, which now occupy the area of Grignon and want to move, collecting illico the proceeds of the sale. The problem is we do not talk here of a field of potatoes or a piece of forest where some researchers wander in hand specimens. With its castle of the seventeenth century Louis XIII style registered in the inventory of historical monuments, rich library, a living museum, outstanding Arboretum (200 different species), gardens and meadows, this 291-hectare site is one of the jewels of french cultural and scientific heritage.
>A Grignon, for months, the name of a potential acquirer is on everyone's lips: the emir of Qatar. Tamim al-Thani, 36, has visited the site several times.
>A rumor that none of the players contacted by Marianne has formally denied. "I can not say anything," slipped us a member of the firm Stéphane Le Foll, Minister of Agriculture, which oversees the operation (...)

Other urls found in this thread:

fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Château_de_Grignon
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You people already sold out your entire country to them. Keep paying that jizya bitch

It is ok. They need the money to pay the housing of the refugees that'll be arriving this year.

hahah france is dead

Feels good to not be in eurape. I send my good luck your way though.

Frexit when?

This isn't funny anymore holy fuck.

I see nothing fun about that. Are you a jew or shitskin?

Well where else are the rulers of the Sultanate of Frankistan supposed to live?

what's wrong here? is it just that a muslim plans on buying it? who cares?

Bet the mud is gonna start a base of ISIS in there and destroy French artifacts on a whim on a weekly basis.
Your politicians truly have no soul France. Start another revolution for Chrissakes, you're good at justifying crazy shit.

neither, it was a sad and tragic haha of desperation

thank you for your insight, justin

Someone(s) give me a shit ton of bitcoins, I'll fly over and deal with this fucker myself

That's what following a masonic-jewish rebellion against the Holy Church nets you frenchfrogs

The seed of 200 years of anti-christian rebellion is finally blooming into your destruction.

This is what you get for handing your country to the globalist jews on a silver platter. Semites gonna semite, arabs and jews worked hand in hand during the islamic conquest of spain, and now they are teaming up against the french and german occident.

A fitting fate for any nation of jew lovers

So?
It's not like they don't already do that
See: Hagia Sophia

Well, while Hillary has to go through the hassle of having a "foundation" to get money from her rich friends, here in France our politicians don't bother with that and directly recieve the money.
Our former president Nicolas Sarkozy gave some speeches in Qatar for a few hundred thousands bucks after he lost the last presidential elections. Weirdly enough, this special relationship with Qatar really started to show during his mandate.
However no one cares in France and our ties with Qatar are, of course, unquestionned.

Sarkozy also allowed foreigner investors to build mosque in France.

Oh funny enough about this guy, the Emir of Qatar... Guess where Snowden2.0's information pointed us to?

>an ISIS controlled oil refinery in Qatar

today I sad a german godtier Hans in my town, with an ARAB GF!! then later, a huge turk with a german qt. also why are your girls tanned(memes aside)? I can see from tourism here that germany is trully fucked. sorry m8 had to share

Soon

Aren't there literally thousands of chateauxs for sale? I thought there were tons of them abandoned because the maintenance is so expensive.

I don't see how this is any worse than yankees buying old plantations.

Almost all the good men died and almost all the good women got raped.

Japan lost many good men too but at least somewhat preserved itself.

If you're so angry about it, why don't you buy it?

Frexit will change jackshit, we need a purge !

Royal elite families own most of them along with the ancient libraries of true human knowledge (look at (((Switzerland)))'s Rothschild Mansions.

French revolution 2.0 when?

I pay it every month with my taxes stupid nigger, now go back whining on the békés and how France oppress your people by flooding under subsidies lazy nignogs like you.

Seriously though, this is fall of Rome level shit. Is there ever going to be a backlash or has leftism effectively neutered enough of your population? I know some Europeans would like to fight back but clearly they aren't because they are outnumbered. If they remain outnumbered then I assume you will slowly watch as your nations are consumed without recourse?

In the US similar is happening but I am grateful Mexicans aren't as bad as Mudshits. I will still have to move into the mountains at some point in my lifetime but at least I will have places to escape to.

Frexit will change jackshit but it would be helpful at the very least. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if it was the EU's fault. But also your politicians for selling out. The problem is that everyone in the EU sells out to each other. To get rid of these types would be a start for sure. I wound have them hung for treason. If it happened it would help save EVERY country in the EU. So long as they could pass the slight fall that will most definitely be exaggerated by the media and art students.

You're like locals here whining about "le big replacement" by people buying houses here.
Stop buying booze and weed, work and buy your house you piece of shit.
>muh taxes are too high
>reee don't lower state expenses by selling useless stuff!!!
Also békés buy stuff from me, not the opposite. Stay mad snownigger

thats free market for you

You could have prevented this

Read the article lazy burger, it not some ruin in the middle of nowhere, it is a beautiful 400 yo castle with a library, a laboratory, a school, a park, a botanical garden and vast fields near Paris.

They already have sold so many great place like the Palais Clam Gallas to these filthy sandniggers ! It's enough, that does not belong to the foreigners or the politics, it is ours !

GG NO RE FROGS

You brought it on yourselves though with liberalism.

>Stop buying booze and weed, work and buy your house you piece of shit.

What the fuck are you talking about, do you think you are on Sup Forums ?

>>muh taxes are too high
>>reee don't lower state expenses by selling useless stuff!!!

You are fucking delusionnal you think it will lower jackshit !
They do that because they are corrupt pieces of garbage and will get a retrocomission in one way or another.
If they really want to make saving just cut the subsidies to the lazy ass ghetto scums or the welfare queens like your people instead of plundering our heritage, we would be debt free in less than a decade.
It's a fucking banana republic.

>IT EST OURS
nope : fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Château_de_Grignon
>Il est actuellement la propriété d'AgroParisTech.

and saudi, qatar wont accept 1 refugee lmao

never, and burgers, you are looking at what is going to happen to your land very soon as you do take the path after them

I was talking about your behavior, stop complaining and man the fuck up, there are thousands of way to keep it in the "patrimoine".
Retrocomission? nooooooo, impossible!!! Tell me more!! I CANNOT BELIEVE politics are corrupted! wake up