Underrated Films

Reign of Fire.

"Envy the country that still has heroes".
"And pity the country that needs them..."

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N3c5dlPDwG8
thepiratebay.org/torrent/6577145/Panic_(FPS23.9)(DivX)(2000)_-_alcobor
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

*takes credit for writing Star Wars*

what?

I had no clue it was McConnaughey until like last year

That scene where the people are celebrating the dragon being killed and the americans storm into the room all butthurt about it is stupid.
"HURR WHY ARE YOU CELEBRATIN, WE LOST A MAN OUT THERE TODAY"
Yeah, and how many people did they lose to that fucking dragon you utter cockstain?

>Reign of Fire.

I liked the movie but the premise is stupid; even a dragon couldn't survive modern weaponry, when a Soviet RPG from the 1960s can penetrate 20+ inches of hardened steel armor.

i would pay big bugs to see a 2k22 tungska take out a dragon

really though the halo jump scene even though it was retarded was pretty cool visually.

its a dragon man, its scales might be harder than 20 inches of hardened steel.

they breath fire and live in volcanoes for christ sake

Are you blind or retarded or both?

Van Zan did absolutely nothing wrong

to protect against modern weapons fully a dragons scales would need to be as thick as the armor of a main battle tank and be made of an element so dense it would be incredibly unstable and far more radioactive than anything yet discovered

Then the dragons are thicker than the armor of a battle tank and is made of elements so dense that they are for more radioactive than anything yet discovered.

Scene in the movie.

closest we will ever get to a good demon apocalypse movie
and that's why I really like it

Huh, I guess thats why its a movie then.

>what is reactive armor
>what is ceramic plating
>what is the replacement of dense heavy and/or thick armors with lighter, brittle armor that disperses the kinetic energy of a projectile in other ways
>what is every military advancement in armor over the past 60 years
>what is the use of fibers obtained from spiders in Kevlar and other armor systems

There are plenty of examples of material that is both lightweight and strong. Reign of fire was bad for many reasons, but dragons being weakly armored isn't one of them.

Dragons are magical fantasy creatures. Goodluck with that.

>We can do this easy, or we can do this real easy.

This movie is based, but it's like they kill of Matthew Mconaghsusiaguhvhay just to get him out of the picture. Dumb death, desu baka senpai.

> That's my brother god damnit!

Candy Cannne

I will always say Extreme Prejudice is a great movie that everyone forgot.

Wouldn't you?

good little film actually.

Perhaps the only Paul Walker film that is above average (excluding Tammy and the T-Rex obviously)

Downloading it now. Thanks for the tip, user.

It's got like every 80s villain in one movie.

Game of Thrones got the dragon scales right, the scene in the colosseum where the dragon's hide was penetrated with spears. I'm applying that to all dragons from here on out.

no it isn't

Great revenge movie coming through.

Raved about movie that nobody I know has ever seen.

Not a fan?

Got tons of praise the year it came out. Most of this board is underage, and average people only like movies that are crime/sci-fi oriented. So this film will get no love among pleb groups.

it isn't underrated

Honestly the Russians would save the day with their huge stockpile of SPAAGs

I think you missed the point of that scene

>DRAGONFORCE

The only thing I remember about this film is a guy licking salt off his hand.

>I'm applying that to all dragons from here on out.

Do you want to get perpetually annoyed at all other Dragons in media then? You do realize that the creator can make the Dragon be whatever they want, right?

They don't have to follow a certain guideline, only the ones about appearance. Everything else is subjective to the one making the Dragon.

kek

I prefer this title and cover

I'd appreciate more inventive post-apocalypse scenarios in movies. I liked Stake Land even though the vampires acted more like zombies anyways.

Did Envy and Pity ever actually go to war?

Underrated?
This had a fucking ride at Universal Studios you ejit.

You do realize that ain't real.

It is still important to keep perspective and respect the dead rather than dance on their graves
he was a fearless maniac and his death was inevitable.

I can not find this anywhere

shitty res version
youtube.com/watch?v=N3c5dlPDwG8
or
thepiratebay.org/torrent/6577145/Panic_(FPS23.9)(DivX)(2000)_-_alcobor

there's also a official pay version on youtube

>Featuring Joe Rogan's dad

Your biggest problem with the premise of a movie where prehistoric dragons take over the world is that their armour's not thick enough?
go back and stay

This is how I learned about the film in the first place. Went on the ride at Universal Studios Japan. Longest line wait in the whole park for a twenty minute talk about special effects.

Kurt Russel is dubbed over by an enthusiastic Japanese man. It was hilarious.

Was this movie supposed to represent the fall of white civilization by the foreign hordes?

Love this movie

Everytime I see it I need to remind myself:

"That's Matthew McConahey"

Wrong.

Scales could be much more dense and resistant than steel. You're talking about a mythical creature.

You're assuming that thickness and density are the same, they are not.

i love Tomei ultimate milf will watch

King Arthur the guy Ritchie one

I loved this shit when I was a kid. Absolutely amazing in my young teen eyes. 10/10. I even had the game for gameboy