Why is Trump sinking himself with his inflammatory comments?

Why is Trump sinking himself with his inflammatory comments?

I support Trump but at this point it seems like he doesn't want to win. Why can't he control himself for 3 months ?

He's a retard, that's why.

He doesn't need to win. He's got more money now than any politician will see in his entire life.

wtf my wifes son and i hate trump now

Hillary could use ethnic slurs live and the media like CNN would defend her

People dont go into politics to get rich

>2 cents has been deposited into your account.

what are you even talking about?

Also, ignore shill threads (oops i forgot)

because its all going according to Keikaku

have you seen hillary?

Such insightful comments! If you're going to shitpost and not engage in any serious discourse, go back to Sup Forums.

Why wouldn't he want to win, though?

lies

tell me how Clintons made 3 Billion on a 450k annual salary.

So why do you think he's running? For the luxury of living at the white house for a 400k salary?
He already lives a bourgeois lifestyle; gold plated everything, expensive suits, etc.

Because he's a decoy promoting Hillary.

I must answer your question with another question. What particular ethnic group do you belong to?

because they are nice people who treat others so nice that they get donations?
similiar to cam whores?

HAHAHA

"I leik trump but he needs to tone down his comments guiz, I can't handle wordz."

Fuck off shill. His inflammatory comments are why he's winning. People are tired of greasy fucking lawyer speak, never answering questions or taking a stand and then raping this country and breaking it's laws to benefit foreign interests.

If his words make you cry, you don't belong here.

>Why wouldn't he want to win, though?
I have suspected from the very beginning that he is a DNC plant.

He doesn't realize he's in the general election now. He's still trying to appeal to his own base, that he has yet to win over.

If I posted saying I was a Clinton supporter, you'd call me a shill and tell me to GTFO. When I post as an actual Trump supporter, you call me a shill and tell me to GTFO. It's clear you're not interested in any real discussion, I think YOU don't belong here.

But he has a team of experienced political strategists directing him, just like any other candidate.

I'm White.

>Muslim slanders him
>not fighting back is the best option

I'd say it's better to point-out the DNC shills' bullshit than to let it go unchallenged. Most plebs can't think on their own, and just do whatever (((MSM))) tells them.

Hello POL I am long-time one of you. Among friends, yes? I hate niggers and Jews! Hah! I am strong supporter of the 2nd Amendment with my AK-15!

I, too, support the Trump, but don't you think he needs to stop doing what has made him keep winning? Just look at our polls! No one likes him now! You should not vote.

You don't fuck with Khans. Then again, Trump's probably never read a history book, let alone the Constitution.

fpbp indiabro

I think Sweden might be more your style, they never say anything mean that might hurt your feefees. You could keep yourself safe from Trump's mean words over there.

source on 3 billion? All I can find is ~30 million

>implying Genghis cared about his rape babies

Also, the Constitution gives the President the power to deny immigration to groups deemed "hostile aliens"

Jimmy Carter banned Iranians during the Iran Hostage Crisis, etc.

Obama banned Iraqis for several months in 2011.

It's funny you pretend to give a shit about the parents of vets, when you probably thought that Willie Robertson should just eat shit and die for speaking-out against Hillary.

Did you run away?