How the fuck did they get away with this?

How the fuck did they get away with this?

It was a different time.

fat people weren't considered human back then

do you think milk comes from the supermarket?

How are there fat people in a post apocalyptic world where food is scarce?

I see 3 brave womyn embracing the feminine power of breast milk. Take that patriarchy!

He basically called his movie a feminist masterpiece when in actuality Mad Max Fury Road was anything but. A bit of bait and switch. Funnily enough the lefties still think it's a feminist masterpiece. They're horribly retarded.

why the fuck are the jars above their heads? breast milk doesn't defy gravity.

>Women have an emotional response and hatch up a dumb plan that will get them killed
>A man tells them to think logically and saves the day

What sort of question is that? Because the ruler can take as much food as he wants and makes sure his "wives" are thicc and plump, they didn't just accidentally become fat

lel it's pretty fucking dumb that the containers that the milk is being pumped into is located above them

And alarmingly no one was the wiser up to our selfsame day. We were hip to his ruse of course but Sup Forums's considered a hate reverberation echo chamber, so what we say is all but immediately ignored.

Maybe the milk is being pumped into them

It's for the normies, my neighbor, it's for the normies. For normies, a picture is the same as one thousand words. The simpler the picture, the more detailed the words.

So? You still wouldn't place them above you

I hope Warner Bro's sent a thank you letter to that one MRA blogger who sperged out about Mad Max being the latest "American franchise" ruined by feminism because a feminist writer was on set for 1 week out of 8 months and had no impact on the writing. Pretty much every online media outlet reported on it, making the movie seem controversial, which let WB go fully into the marketing campaign basically telling everyone it was a feminist masterpeice. So women went to see it to fight the legions of sexist men (actually one blogger and some other idiots who agreed with him) and since the movie was good, they enjoyed it and confirmed thier biases. Any critism of the movie from that angle was shot down even by usual supporters because if you liked something you get asshurt about it being called sexist.

If that random blogger hadn't freaked out over nothing and written an article which was shared millions of times, then Fury Road would have been crucified by femist critics on release.

Well because they showed that the females in the movie were capable of taking care of themselves up untill the end
But it makes sense that they would be because if you live in a hellhole, you either toughen up or die
Sorta like the females in modern day Arab world that act as resistance fighters against Isis or what have you

"genetics" according to tumblr

I WANT MILKY MWOMY

>women help max survive
>only max and furiosa are competent enough to keep the women alive
>furiosa's hubris deceives her into thinking her home would still be there after twenty years
>max is slowly going insane himself, so the contact with the women helps his mind
>eventually, furiosa's plan fails because the woman-led utopia is gone, which suggests furiosa wouldn't accept everyone she knew was dead
>max thinks logically and leads the women back with a new plan

I think your point makes sense but overall the ideologies are pretty well balanced. Max's interactions with the women help him regain his sanity but it's his leadership and quick-thinking that saves them.

Plus, Mad Max is an anthology series with narratives told from the perspectives of unreliable narrators, meaning no matter what, Max is meant to seem impressive and we're meant to centrally align with him.

>showed that the females in the movie were capable of taking care of themselves up untill the end
did we watch the same movie? if max hadn't been there in the canyon the biker gang wouldn't have let them through and joe would have recaptured them

Why did Joe's wives wanted to run away? I'd open my legs to a mutant old man without a second thought if it meant I could leave like a princess instead of the wasteland.

And Joe seemed like a pretty ok guy too, he actually cared for his sons, even if they were deformed.

Literally my fetish

must've been skimming cream off the top

It's quite a story.
First, they put together the scene.
Then, they recorded it with a camera.
Finally, they edited it into a movie.

One of the most unbelievable stories of Hollywood, would never happen in modern times.

Maybe. To me it evokes the sight of an IV drip. Perhaps this was intentional? They give milk to sustain others, but their milking is what's keeping them alive, indeed maybe the only reason they exist.

It makes some sense if you view Max as the beta cuck that supports the womyn so they can smash the patriarchy

Woah...

That's actually a good point

Why weren't they attractive women with well above average breasts?

By making it rated r

Could you imagine if the film ended with Furiosa being captured and spared an honorable death, forced to become a big fat docile milk maiden for the rest of her days haha

Immortan Joe's world of men functioned, but was cruel.

The hippie women's world was loving, but the world couldn't function the minute a problem popped up.

It looked like they use the entire resivoir of water in the end scene, wtf were they gonna do after that? Wimmin

into the women

because they're fat cow tools
they're not meant to be for fucking, they don't need them to be attractive that's what the wives are for. these chicks are just milk bags. makes sense, they probably don't get to move around they feed them fat. also if they're hot they might create a power dynamic issue with the wives.

They just knew this scene would be too hot, they had to make the hucows fat slobs

The movie was very on the nose with its egalitarian message: Women society up and fails, Male society is miserable for everyone except Joe and his chosen few at the top, and the right answer is men and women working together.

The movie is well made but let's not pretend that there is much depth here.

>muh strong daddy figure immortan joe did nuttin wrong!

Fuck off

Because they were probably just used as milk machines. Gotta be well fed to produce dat white.

Or even worse for her treachery and attempt to steal the slaves she is made into one herself.
Spending the rest of her life dominated as a dykey fuck toy, Haha

I guess. If it weren't for him they'd all be dead though.

That's the message. And yet feminist stands by this movie. If it all went to shit three things wouldn't, no couldn't exist, Feminist, Dykes, Solely female societies. Women back in the day needed guys because only guys could take on other guys to provide them with some form of protection. Dude went out, scavenged, fought, killed, swindled, murdered, returned home with something. If some rowdy chaps came a walking buy, guy would have to mangle one or two to scare the others away. Post Apocalyptic world, there'd be so much rapings and rapings and rapings, every woman would partner with one or more men.

How is Kim Jong fuck fat in NK when everyone else is starving?

really makes you think

cause they are artist

Same with Wonder Woman. Everything in WW is about the epitome of Alpha Males, Zesus, creating beautiful warrior women who do not age and are created knowing battle. Then secludes them to their own private tropical paradise. Adds in a special weapon who is so perfect she can kill a God.

Nothing about WW is about woman empowerment. Everything is given to the Amazons and WW by Zesus ... The Ultimate Alpha Male.

they all look gross but the middle one is at least distinguishably human. what is this from?