Why aren't you cheering for the Refugee team? Just think of how much hardship they had to go through just to get here

Why aren't you cheering for the Refugee team? Just think of how much hardship they had to go through just to get here.

Other urls found in this thread:

qz.com/751734/this-olympics-finally-represents-the-whole-world-including-millions-of-people-with-no-country/
youtube.com/watch?v=oQ7uWpn4DTs
latestnewsresource.com/en/news/breaking-news-olimpijtsev-ssha-uskorjat-mikropoljarizatsiej-golovnogo-mozga
swimmingworldmagazine.com/results/records/usa_high_school_records.pdf
answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090721220849AAR86Dz
youtube.com/watch?v=8rqI8xwXVac
thelibertarianrepublic.com/transgender-mma-fighter-destroys-female-opponent/
youtu.be/woYG6Uq6OVU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

competing on team refugee shows contempt for both your old country and your new home country

i am, the girl is from syria. and syria, as we all know, is a shithole.

its kinda a slap in the face to that country. we technically should be cheering them too. just shows how shitty those people are and how the world looks down on them

>team refugee

ffs WHAT pls explain

she lives in germany, but isnt german and still recognizes herself as a syrian..

good for her, honestly.. she has pride in her country, yet wants to send a message.

exactly the BS it sounds like
qz.com/751734/this-olympics-finally-represents-the-whole-world-including-millions-of-people-with-no-country/

people in this team come from countries in civil war mainly. not the typical refugees who come for free gibmedats

Will a family of them be floating down the pool on a door for the swimming event?

Jesus christ I need a drink

>Syria
>has Olympic team
Why isn't she competing on it? Half of all Olympians live in USA or yurop for training, but still compete with their "home" country.

It's not even Yusra's best discipline and she still got a decent time. Well done, Yusra!

>refugees
>swimming
kek

no but the swimmer did have to swim her boat to the turkish shore after it capsized

she lives in germany, but isnt german and still recognizes herself as a syrian..

then she should be on team syria

Why aren't you demanding the return of Eric Moussambani?

youtube.com/watch?v=oQ7uWpn4DTs

Why would you compete for the honor of a nation that wants to kill your people ?

But refugees are known to be horrible swimmers

because syria is a shithole and her home was bombed by isis so she said fuck that shit

summerfag you forgot how to greentext

and see

>But refugees are known to be horrible swimmers
Yusra rescued several people while taking a boat to Greece. She is a hero q.t.3.14.

>Well enough off to compete in the pinnacle of human fitness
>Not well enough to stay and fight, have to leave women and children at home as you BRAVELY go to the olympics, showing the world how BRAVE you are because you abandoned home instead of taking a stand

>Refugee winning a swimming competition

How come the refugee team uses an ancient greek symbol and not an Islamic crescent or something?

Surprised nobody photoshopped the dead kid on the beach next to the pool or something.

she should go back, trash belongs at the dump.

>implying you would get the fuck out of syria after your home was bombed by a terrorist organization

shes an olympic swimmer ffs.
she is by no means trash

brazill is a shit hole they still play for the home team

>implying anyone cares what you think

team rapefugee should burn

Fuck off, Muhammad.

>Syrian

you're right, she's worth less than trash

Team refugee is a publicity stunt thought up by guys in some London office.

The concept of a refugee team isn't a bad idea since the idea is they don't have a country they're legally part of anymore.

>Oh fuck my home and everything I knew and loved along with my community and family was bombed
>Better leave it all behind and go play in some games that took years of training.
>Yeah, that'll show those terrorists. My first class flight and big gibsmedat in Europe show my hardship!

Then move somewhere else, or stop swimming long enough to affect change in the country you supposedly love. Fucking leaf, quit being a pussy.
Same. Either move or do something about it. Quit pandering with this "refugee" bullshit.

Her life must not be too terribly bad, seeing as how she's been able to maintain training and nutrition enough to compete.

kek

Team Refugee will probably do well on the Rowing/Sailing

None of them are even actually refugees, they're all safe in other countries now. They already fled the war.

Everyone on Sup Forums would stay to fight even after they saw their neighbor get "Allah Ackbar'd" and their old classmates get taken to rape camps.

Someone, fix the refugees flag.

Aren`t you cheering for electric-doping team?
latestnewsresource.com/en/news/breaking-news-olimpijtsev-ssha-uskorjat-mikropoljarizatsiej-golovnogo-mozga

Sure thing babes

Immediate danger isn't a requirement for refugee. It means they were forced to leave their home. But most are still not refugees.

So unless this is mostly people from Syria, it's really a migrant team.

So what? Some of our athletes are living in USA.

Notice how most of them don't even look Syrian/Iraqi.

why does the isis flag say

>all
>jews
>2056

1:09 in the 100 fly
Olympics
>If this bitch was American she couldn't have even won a high school swim meet
What a fucking joke. Aren't the Olympics supposed to be for the best athletes, not just any old jew-endorsed mudslime

interesting point.

Wait.. There's actually a team of refugees? Why? If they were actually refugees from war torn countries there's no fucking way they could compete with top athletes. Someone explain I thought it was just a joke

swimmingworldmagazine.com/results/records/usa_high_school_records.pdf

for reference, hes not wrong. shes a whole 10 seconds slower. i bet id be faster than her in my prime.

>1:09
>Decent time
You didn't swim in high school did you

I wonder what kind of drugs they got to be able to compete with the rest of the hulked up junkies

none of them are expected to win a medal, its a political statement

>took so much time for someone noticing that.
Kek, Sup Forums confirmed to be full of fat fucks

Its just prelims
>Bitch couldn't even beat me
Source:college swimmer. I'm not going to watch the Olympics until all of these Syrian niggers are gone. So like round 2 of prelims tomorrow

In 2012, she represented Syria in the 2012 FINA World Swimming Championships (25 m) 200 metre individual medley, 200 metre freestyle and 400 metre freestyle events

1:09 is pretty bad in international standards, but it isn't as easy to swim as you say.
answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090721220849AAR86Dz

this shit goes on for the sake of "common sense goodness" and meanwhile Taiwan isn't allowed to compete as Taiwan and has to call itself baby china.

Fuuccckkk mate

youtube.com/watch?v=8rqI8xwXVac
REMEMBER

That would start a political conflict with China.

>You didn't swim in high school did you
I think you didn't swim in high school. I am a dude and I was in the swim team and I couldn't do a 1:09 for 100m in freestyle... but you sure will tell me that you can do 100m butterfly easily in 1:05...

This is literally prepping people for a nation-less olympics where we're all supposed to cheer for nobody.

Burn the traitorous dogs

I remember when there was big fuss about gender testing some african runner. Now trannys can compete in what gender they choose.

related story about how tolerance isn't really fair
thelibertarianrepublic.com/transgender-mma-fighter-destroys-female-opponent/

She's Christian.

My sides

>watch the Olympics 40 years from now
>Every member of every team in every sport is named Ahmed Mohammed

You're a tard
Just because you made it to the Olympics doesn't mean you are good
>Making it to finals means you are good
Source: youtu.be/woYG6Uq6OVU

So?

>Olympics 2056
>Beheading is a disciplin
Kek

A Muhammad would never call a Christian a hero.

If you are supposedly in the pinnacle of fitness it is. And I'm a college swimmer so yeah it is a pretty easy swim

damnit, i wish i was from a no name country..

going to the olympics would be cool

I am a college swimmer. I couldn't do a 100 fly in 1:05, because I hate fly. But I can swim a 200 back in 2:01:5 for reference

Refugee team has an unfair advantage.
There is an INSANELY rigorous vetting process.

You are required to walk from the middle east into Turkey on foot.
Next you must ride a boat made of garbage into the middle of the Mediterranean Sea. The boat will be forceably capsized at which point you must swim to Europe.
Following the swim, you have to walk North through Europe for hundreds of miles sustained by nothing but tax-payer-funded hotels, hot meals, climate control and public transit.

After you arrive in your new welfare state though, you have all day every day to train because all accommodations are provided for the remainder of Europe's short life.

200m infidel chase

>she lives in germany, but isnt german and still recognizes herself as a syrian..
So just like every Turk, Kurd, Syrian, Iraqi, Egyptian, Paki, Libyan, Moroccan, Tunisian, Somalian, Saudi, Kuwati, Indian, Algerian, Russian, Polack, Leb, Eritrean, Bosnian, Yemeni, Omani, Afghani, Bahraini, Qatari, Emirati, Azerbaijani, Albanian, Jordanian, Palestinian, Kosovian, and every other Muslim diapsora in Germany? Must explain that huge pro-Turkey rally in Cologne this past week...........

>l swam in highschool and couldn't break a minute in the 100 fly
Then you were bad at swimming fly

Gays throwing

this was my point, i mean at least she isnt on the german team

Swedish cucking for time

True. Fly is honestly the second easiest stroke

Parallel ackbars

Stoning whores

>Then you were bad at swimming fly
I was mediocre, but Yusra would beat all the guys in our team regardless of what you say.

So what's your record at 100m butterfly? What's your record at 100m freestyle?

Sand nigger Olympics would be awesome

Abandoning your family to warlords so you can run away to Europe to become a Gibsmedat =/= hardship

Given the fact that almost nobody is watching current Olympics.

100 meter free is 49 seconds for me.. not really that good but whatever

>what's
200 backstroker here
100 fly
>1:00:18 (in highschool)
100 free
>52:8 (April 16 this year)
That's long course

They could pan over a bit and probably find an actual dead kid.

What the fuck nigger you could'nt do a 1:09 100 freestyle? I'm was a very mediocre swimmer and I had a 0:56, are you fucking trolling me right now?

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

this

>she is by no means trash

She's a muslim you mong, muslims don't belong in civilised western nations, period.

What kind of swimming team was it though for real? 1:09 is straight up 13 year old girl tier.