Admit it. Getting this guy on stage was a stroke of brilliance from the dems. Cost Drumpf the election t b h

Admit it. Getting this guy on stage was a stroke of brilliance from the dems. Cost Drumpf the election t b h.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WvBDCBOjDwk
truthinmedia.com/reality-check-trump-right-legal-authority-ban-muslim-immigrants-pres-candidates-hypocritical-muslims/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=DiPV-XSZBnA
web.archive.org/web/20160802121411/http://www.kmkhanlaw.com/
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/6107
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That shit was textbook political bait and troll. Donald was just too inexperienced to see the shitstorm over the horizon. He's newfagging so hard right now its kinda sad.

DRUMPFFFFFFTTTTTTTRNGDSJCJSVODNDIBDJD

It wasn't brilliant; Trump's just retarded. At first all Trump had to do was nothing. Failing that, all Trump had to do was stop talking. Failing that, all Trump had to do was apologize and stop talking. It was literally nothing but layers and layers of Trump being retarded.

Trumps not a politician. He's still learning the ropes. He's going to win November

Smart move. Wouldnt call it 'brilliant' but it worked.
Dont think anyone expected Trump to be that stupid

who the fuck is that

All you need to remember about him is that he didn't do anything and he's a model of patriotism.

No one will remember in 2 months

It was retarded. But Trump is more retarded.

End thread
n
d

t
h
r
e
a
d

he's a patriot. and trump has doubled down on him, refusing to apologize

should trump apologize? remember that he has doubled down and not apologized

I was loving every second of /trumpol/'s meltdown

I speak better English than that brown faggot and I have never lived in an English speaking country in my life.

No.
Getting a guy who makes his living off of Muslim immigration, to pander to an audience based purely of emotions, and no logic, was something that proved how rotten dems are.

And he got a fat check out of it. It's just LARPing.

>That shit was textbook political bait and troll.
Bullshit. It was a minor event at the DNC. One of three dozen melting pot events over the course of the week. Trump's comment about Khan were similarly forgettable.

The media blew it all up. They latched on to nothing and blew it sky high.

This is be going on for the next three months.

Just Drumpf my shit up senpai

It was an obvious move, but it's incredible that Trump took the bait.

He'll be forgotten soon

>over half of Sup Forums is now nothing more than shills responding to each other

holy shit written by the same dude too

His son got killed in the phony Iraq war so he was paraded on stage at the DNC and spewed the typical Democrat party line about Trump.

Despite him never having served in any military engagement in service of the US, and the fact that his son SIGNED UP TO SERVE VOLUNTARILY, he's somehow regarded as an untouchable paragon of virtue.

Cue Trump being a retard and questioning why his hijab-wearing wife didn't talk at the DNC. Cue further retardation when all Trump had to do was to just shut the fuck up about it.

oy vey!

Reminder that these threads are made by fat ugly losers (who are probably Sup Forumsacks themselves) who believe disagreeing with other Sup Forumsacks is the highest form of comedy. Sage.

yes, this muslim brotherhood connected immigration lawyer and author of essays about sharia for America will show the American public how out of touch with reality Trump's statements are.

Id sell the image of my dead son for a few shekels.

We got involved in a war in the middle east.

His son failed school likely got hit by his dad for not being a doctor, decided to join the military because fuckit.

Died in combat. Hillary paid off his parents to shit talk trump using the corpse of his dead son as a blunt object. Bieng a shitskin he agreed. and here we have it.

This.

He could have just said, "I appreciate what their son did for this country, but my positions still stand on immigration from the middle east."

>Drumpf
Well this is gonna be a good, productive discussion.

It was smart for like a few days. Then, we realized he's an immigration lawyer for rich Saudis who supports Sharia law.

trump lost the election because he was told to lose it from the start by hilldawg. see you at the next civil war ill be gunning for your leftist ass.

A person who wants to implement sharia law in the United States.

Shills rectally annihilated.

Even before he said anything the media was already heavily reporting this story globally, 50x more than the Benghazi mother.

They aren't even shy about being biased.

>purely of emotions, and no logic

That's this entire election season. Trump is running on nothing but feels. And if you don't recognize that, then you are too.

SHARIA DONT LIKE IT

Stunts like this only please the twitter echo chamber, to the normal American all they see is some dead Veterans Dad who has his wife say nothing whilst wearing hijab. Then you hear Trump point out he was anti-Iraq yet Clinton supported it, so in essence they are supporting the candidate that killed their son.

Not to mention Trump got a ton of free press with his "say something half true then follow up with some truth bombs" tactic

ugly putz durkadurka sounding muslim holding up a constitution that he thinks is subordinate to Sharia law did absolutely nothing to waver my support for Trump.

I don't think that Americans care about it even with the media trying to make it into something. I view it as little more than a manufactured explanation for the rigged poll results.

It doesn't make sense.

Hillary voted in favor of the Iraq War. Trump opposed it.

Also, both Jimmy Carter and Obama banned Muslims from immigrating at points in their presidency.

There's a provision in the Constitution that gives the President the right to ban immigrants deemed "hostile aliens". So Khan's "muh Constitution" argument is invalid. I doubt he's even read it, he just got handed a pocket Constitution from a local stand at the DNC on the spot that night.

Also, it's funny that you leftist cucks are supporting a guy with documented Muslim Brotherhood ties who supports Shariah Law and made a Twitter post saying he wishes Hillary would wear a headscarf.

truthinmedia.com/reality-check-trump-right-legal-authority-ban-muslim-immigrants-pres-candidates-hypocritical-muslims/

Ain't no grave gonna hold the American Public back from voting in our next President Donald J. Trump. Watch epic video.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=DiPV-XSZBnA

What if Trump promised Hillary he'd lose it, and promised Putin he'd win it, and now he's just trying to thread that needle as close as he can so neither one has him killed.

Doesn't matter. The news media would have used anything to attack Trump over.

Trump could walk on water and the mainstream press would tell everyone "look trump doesn't know how to swim"

Lol its called
>subtlety
But you're Italian so its probably completely a lost cause trying to make you understand. In Italy you have to throw an orgy with government funds before its considered a scandal.

>he still thinks we're shills

Victory is mine. And by 'mine', I mean 'for Hilary'

That really corrected my record

epic XD

If any upstanding white protestants actually give a fuck about what a random mudshit thinks they are not worth the oxygen they breathe.

>I'm a leftist, that's why I support TPP and NAFTA

Nah m8, you're getting dem CTR shekels.

>1
>POST
>BY
>THIS
>ID

Can you faggots stop responding to these shill threads...

It has absolutely nothing to do with his religion or ethnicity. His son died for the country but Trump jumped all over him and then, like you, insulted his wife because she's a Muslim.

He shouldn't have said anything at all.

This is the real issue.

I've seen quite a few elections and have never, ever seen such a blatant and massive attempt to shoot down one candidate by the media.

It's quite amazing to watch.

>Dems sell-out the acting leader of ISIS to get sympathy points for his dead son
Haha, keep going.

Put a nigger on stage next. Make it that Ghostbusters nigger

He's a Muslim fucker who accepted money from the woman who supported the war who got his son killed so that he could take about how his son was a "sacrifice" to this country.
This was after Trump claimed that he's made sacrifices for this country.

People who matter are not concerned about random bants, in the end it comes down to who gets the middle class a larger take home pay. Fuck anything else.

I fucking hate what politics have become. How can one such thing even matter for the results? Do people really vote however they feel like right now instead of trying to find the person best suited for the job? It's a fucking joke.

We actually revere our soldiers. His sacrifice shouldn't be forgotten. That doesn't mean his daddy should piggyback on his son's valor and shill for his Muslim immigration firm. Now, he's a target and it's open season.

Shill thread, saged.

SAGE
>SAGE
SAGE
>SAGE
SAGE
>SAGE
SAGE
>SAGE
SAGE
>SAGE
SAGE
>SAGE
SAGE
>SAGE
SAGE
>SAGE
SAGE
>SAGE
SAGE
>SAGE
SAGE
>SAGE
SAGE
>SAGE
SAGE
>SAGE
SAGE
>SAGE

>their son died for the country

Doesn't change the fact that their reasoning to attack Trump and support Hillary is baseless on normal grounds. Trump opposed the war that got their son killed, Shillary voted for it. Trump also has the Constitutional right to ban people from Iraq and Syria, and the Middle-East in general, as stated in: I could see them supporting Hillary for the sole fact that her immigration policy would allow Muslim tribalism (Khan's ideology) to spread easier in the US and West in general, but that's not really a "progressive" cause, is it?

out of the loop someone pls explain

What would be better? The fucking mongs in DC deciding who rules? Most of them have never owned a real business or worked a day in their lives.

If he were just a random white guy, nobody would care. But because he's a Muslim, the media will tout him as the one exception to all the Muslim terrorists all over the US and Europe.

The media desperately needed to make Muslims look good, since they're constantly shooting people and blowing things up. But they had to resort to an immigration lawyer who specializes in visas for rich Saudis and has supported Sharia law.

His firm specialized in EB-5 green cards (for people who've invested at least $1M in the US). He deleted his website because that little piece of information makes him look bad. He has a direct financial stake in Trump's Muslim ban.
web.archive.org/web/20160802121411/http://www.kmkhanlaw.com/

>SAGE
>>SAGE
>SAGE
>>SAGE
>SAGE
>>SAGE
>SAGE
>>SAGE
>SAGE
>>SAGE
>SAGE
>>SAGE
>SAGE
>>SAGE
>SAGE

You must not have watched TV in a while

you see, this guy is a patriot. and trump has doubled down on him, refusing to apologize

should he apologize? is trump in the wrong? what do you think?

Sage

some unwashed grocer

This did not change one persons vote.

Millennials are more detached from reality than previous generations. They're more effeminate (thus, emotional) and have been influenced more by fantasy media than other generations - so they think real life is like a screenplay.

Also, to be honest, women being able to vote is a huge cause of it, since women are less prone to logical reasoning. Just watch "The View" to see how retarded the average woman's political views are becoming in the US.

Forgot to mention that at least 80% our (((mainstream media))) has been dominated by leftists for decades. So even a rational, or centrist pleb can still be influenced by the left, because whenever he turns-on the TV, or goes to US news sites, it's highly-likely to be leftist propaganda. The pleb sees these views as the "norm" after constant exposure.

Nah, you're all stupid and shit. Probably got maggots all up in your brain or something.

Now that everybody knows its a Muslim Brotherhood agent it backfired. But nice try.

Maybe every alt-right pussy, so 0% of the vote.

Where is the contradiction there

I'm not just making this shit up, either.

The DNC has direct ties with CNN and MSNBC, down to being able to cancel news segments they don't like.

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/6107

I think most people know it outside pol. If not, the news is spreading, even to here.

Trump got stumped.

That and the whole refusal to endorse McCain and Ryan and then just to do it a week later. Wtf?

I want to like trump but why does he do dumb shit like that? This isn't even some political outsider shit, it's just head scratching nonsense.

I'm honestly quite happy it happened because he'll learn not to take bait from the dems and just be stronger before the election days. That's all that matters.

We are not about to have Hillary "open our borders" !
Because this guy got "Butthurt" by MR. Trump !

Probably sealed the election for Trump. Everyone hates Muslims, now they're openly manipulating the vote and still can't show Trump at a meaningful deficit.

What a loser. His son died for nothing.

Yeah I hope so. I wonder what kind of curves will be thrown at him during the debates.
It seems like when he's under pressure he reacts in a bombastic and attacking fashion, which probably works great in the business world, but in politics it seems to alienate him from potential moderate voters. Plus the media is rarely on his side which doesn't help at all.

why do the ctr info threads always getting pruned?

Hey maple nigger, if you want to talk about all the dumb shit trump has done, make a thread about it.

We're talking about how the dems are dicking the dog in this thread.