/balk/

Goddess edition

previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

google.bg/search?client=firefox-b-ab&dcr=0&biw=1280&bih=631&tbm=isch&sa=1&ei=XAJdWpn1NseRsAGmz42YAQ&q=кaтyн &oq=кaтyн
youtube.com/watch?v=cMqHjmDsIJ8
academia.edu/23527880/ANC...MOYEN-ÂGE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i am mexican BULL

part of sinaloa cartel

i work with the FBI and the DEA

tell me about illicit drug activities in your country or i will order you arrested

Does "katun" really mean village in analbanian?

google.bg/search?client=firefox-b-ab&dcr=0&biw=1280&bih=631&tbm=isch&sa=1&ei=XAJdWpn1NseRsAGmz42YAQ&q=кaтyн &oq=кaтyн

Slav goddess > balt trashbag

kill all trannies

kind of but more derogatory
katundar is used like bydlo or seljak

romani sunt slavi

youtube.com/watch?v=cMqHjmDsIJ8

yeah i'm a centrist too, i hate both left and right but for some reasons i hate communists more i just can't support them
for me Sup Forums it's a shit board, i don't know how old pol used to be before trump got elected maybe it was better place to talk about politics not "is X redpilled/blame the juice"
you will be surprised to see the amount of romanians on Sup Forums

Is this the ultimate Bulgarian meme?

tatars on suicide watch

early 2015 was very nice on Sup Forums, people actually debated, eerily but they did. Now you have to go to historum or theapricity for that as 8/pol/ is stormfront for those who don't have the gall or are too paranoid to make an account on stormfront.

you'd be surprised to see how shit is our imageboard, chanon.

Latin= catun
Albanian katund,meaning highland dispersed village, opposed to a
compact Romanian sat, Aromanian fsat, Albanian fshat, from Latin fossatum,located on the lowlands/flatlands.

academia.edu/23527880/ANC...MOYEN-ÂGE

Aromanian has preserved an additional term,equivalent with catun,falcare,from Latin falcaria(or is it from
falcare,which in Italian means "curved"?these two words come from falx,a sickle,having the semantics centred
in the Italian meaning-curved,having the shape of a sickle-because it represents a well-known Romance development,
for example, Albanian felqine,Romanian/Balkanic Romance falca*,a jaw,this kind of shift also apprears in Sardinian);

Similarly,French canton and Italian cantone originates in the Latin canto(corner),their Romance constructions
must have been derived from cantonum,who is also the root of the Romanian and Albanian terms.
Cantonum has suffered typical Romanian phonetical shifts to turn to catun.

spoke to her the other day

nice! can you tell me her name so I can stalk her, or if you have some pics of her?

Good times, can you feel it in the air?

actually pics would be highly recommended, I don't want to stalk or orbit her. I want to cherish her from the distance.

i know about chanon and how shitty it is, desu whenever i look there i imagine gypsies actually got smart enough to use pc's and i'm afraid of that
well i'm not into politics but i like to stay tuned especially here since our government sucks

Oh yeah some aromanians or vlach or some shit from dalmatia used katun too
Was surprised when i heard bout it.

the slavic orthodox church has destroyed an unbelievable amount of pan balkan heritage.

>doesn't prefer flamewars/blatant demoralizing propaganda
faggot

Sinply wish to die

also the greek orthodox church. They are essentially what bolsheviks did to russian heritage before communism existed.

The shkijet have it in their genes to wreck havoc everywhere they go.
Thats why they became slaves, and so their name with it. They need a master to xontrol their barbaric impulses.

Here, I did it 4u

Pooland got third partition'd in the meanwhile.

greeks tried to suppress everyone else's history

>our origin is Iranian
Wtf
What the fuck is wrong with xroats? I thought id see only on pol or some shitboard in here, but they actually say it in real life too

Catun means small village in here. It's one step below sat, which is village.

they tried and did

Not a single turk name, congrats guys

>nikol
G

Our government sucks, but at least it whets the normalfags up. All the normie pseuds have something to hate and talk together about, in jest. Dragnea :))))) At least they are doing something well. Yes, this is how bitter a contrarian i have become.

I had that pic of hers too, you aren't tricking anybody.

All the Nikols I know are whores.

I don't like any rude stuff, I'm very meek and emotionally weak myself. I still love the anonymity of this site despite not being a huge fan of its inherent rudeness. But at 15 when I first happened into it I liked it and spammed "faggot" and "kys" left and right. I'm sorry for the folks I called them that.

Theres a world out there and its calling my name

the fuck is wrong with balts
holy shit I'm glad this is a normie general

Please send her one by one if you will. Or link me to the account.

I find myself growing emotionally weaker as I grow older too

send them*

I'm still in my late teens so I can wait to change, but being reclusive turned my personality to glass which can be turned to shards by the slightest tap.

my wife spent all our money on her boyfriend HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHHAAAAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
XDDD
XDD

Go fuck yourselves

quick name your favourite 5 tv shows of all time

You'll only change for the "worse". Speaking from experience. It's okay thought, not everyone needs to be an edgy faggot.

lmao what a fucking faggot

I'm both edgy and emotional. I overflow with pent-up edginess, I long to express it but I don't want to hurt others' feelings.

sorry ;_; I really like this girl and I wanted more sight of her.

Peak plankton season coming up
Who else is excited?

>Cuckreece

Poste funny pice

HBO Rome
HBO Band of Brothers
HBO Generation Kill
HBO BoB Pacific
HBO Carnivale

Reject your edgy side and you'll feel better

Pure serbian poetry open your eyes you fags.

"REMOVE KEBAB remove kebab
you are worst turk. )you are the turk idiot you are the turk smell(. return to croatioa. to our croatia cousins you may come our contry. you may live in the zoo….ahahahaha ,bosnia we will never forgeve you. cetnik rascal FUck but fuck asshole turk stink bosnia sqhipere shqipare..turk genocide best day of my life. take a bath of dead turk..ahahahahahBOSNIA WE WILL GET YOU!! do not forget ww2 .albiania we kill the king , albania return to your precious mongolia….hahahahaha idiot turk and bosnian smell so bad..wow i can smell it. REMOVE KEBAB FROM THE PREMISES. you will get caught. russia+usa+croatia+slovak=kill bosnia…you will ww2/ tupac alive in serbia, tupac making album of serbia . fast rap tupac serbia. we are rich and have gold now hahahaha ha because of tupac… you are ppoor stink turk… you live in a hovel hahahaha, you live in a yurt
tupac alive numbr one #1 in serbia ….fuck the croatia ,..FUCKk ashol turks no good i spit in the mouth eye of ur flag and contry. 2pac aliv and real strong wizard kill all the turk farm aminal with rap magic now we the serba rule .ape of the zoo presidant georg bush fukc the great satan and lay egg this egg hatch and bosnia wa;s born. stupid baby form the eggn give bak our clay we will crush u lik a skull of pig. serbia greattst countrey?"

there was a strong earthquake wtff the books fell of my shelf

2014 I miss you

No, I hate normos.

The ground just shook

it was the mexican fury you gayreek subhumans. the mexican BULL Is here to fuck your wives

You'll be fine, it's a 4.4

M 4.4 - 23km SSW of Kalavryta, Greece

Time 2018-01-15 19:27:19 (UTC)
Location 37.836°N 22.020°E
Depth 10.0 km

Is the death of Greece finally coming so that we can take Çamërin and estabilish Albanian hegemony in the Balkans?

The dept aint kicking in

6 richter wtf i die

i just want less taxes or to lower them and more investments in infrastructure, i hate how our money are going to gypsies as social security/welfare

Now six would be something to shit your pants about, I still remember the 5.5 we had in Sofia several years ago. It lasted like 40 seconds.

I am LATINO

Going to bed now, hopefully I can get 6 hours of sleep. See you tomorrow

good nite
see ya tomorrow

kill yourself vladnigger

thank for you, i'll take it

i am half black

1.Lost Room (miniseries)
2.Breaking Bad
3.The Office (US)
4.HBO Rome
5.Legion

Breaking Bad
True Detective
Sopranos
The Wire
Rome

tfw people confuse me for someone else

Rick and Morty
Rick and Morty
Rick and Morty
Rick and Morty
Rick and Morty

That is some nice fucking taste my man

...and half albanian?

Sup Forums is retarded on many issues and I am saying that as a right-wing minded individual. They are especially retarded on the issues in the Balkans and Eastern Europe and keep memeing federations and other masturbational fantasies of theirs without being even slightly aware of basic history in that region.

They are also so fucking annoying with their buzzwords and double standards that it's disgusting (for example you can see how Americans recoil and instantly rage when someone uses the amerimutt in some context but they are all on board with calling other countries various stuff, they can dish out but not take)

half italian you slavshit

...so fully black?

150% black

we are whiter than you kek. my ancestors were black kings and roman caesars while yours were muslim cucks

t. hesalloniggi

I can produce methamphetamine I can manufacture it for your company for 1 month in return for 100k contract payroll.

agreed?

post feet so that faglo will kill himself

i am methamphetamine cook in rethymnon, greece

well i don't really care what Sup Forums has to say
the amerimutt meme was funny in the beginning, now it feels dull
i still don't know why they are still getting triggered by it

just like you do in northern Epirus huh?
just like you tried to purge Macedonia from every single Greek huh?

get fucked hypocrites

I fucking hate FYROM now

Speaking about drugs my brother grew weed few strains so we would smoke it and make oil ans brownies

We had 6potteries of weed and like 300grams and cops came probably anons who i met reported us and now my brother is in prison

I dont know if you larp about some user being a druglord because my brother is in prison and i feel like your posts are focused on framing me now but please dont come here i dont wish to be involved and i dont want this place to be such here we mostly talk about politics history and culture

Your retarded posts smell so much because its obviouse youre trying to frame someone because no drug lord comes here

I understand that due to the fact that i am a king of /balk/ i have a political power since anonymouse hacktivists originated here but searching for a druglord here is retarded

You are probably a greek secret service guy who tries to eliminate me and to put me in prison because who in the right retarded mind would ask for your expertise here go in the streets and meet your local drug dealer or pull a braking bad and sell it yourself you retarded piece of shit greek secret service asshole or macedonian user who has a proxy

So please search for employer somewhere else how about the deep web

On this website mostly geeks come no drug lords

And its really funny you expect to find a druglord on Sup Forums drug lords mostly hang in the streets

But seen as weed is also viewed as drug it makes me sad because its not but please post your shit elsewhere and seach for employer elsewhere

my iq drops by 10 points every time I merely glance at a sashko post

si te qi pidh

kek i like that bulgarians use "cuckold" outside Sup Forums, usually people arent even aware of the concept

вceки знae к'вo знaчи poгoнoceц, нe пpoeктиpaй.

>Sliders
>Star Trek TOS
>Babylon 5
>The X-files
>Friends

idk about 5 but top 3 are probably:
Lost
The Leftovers
Mad Men

have yet to watch a lot of kino like sopranos, the wire, rome
recently started Hannibal

Wait, i changed my mind TNG is better.

Outside of the obligatory meme shit that ends up on these lists. I'd say The Young Pope.