20th Anniversary of Disney's best movie and soundtrack

>20th Anniversary of Disney's best movie and soundtrack

and no thread? This is a modern masterpiece.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yOL-EJZjmp0
youtube.com/watch?v=Cu6ze1wmSxA
youtube.com/watch?v=KznZcK7ksf4
youtu.be/6ojIgAIl3jE
youtube.com/watch?v=eeTnpDtnEMM
youtube.com/watch?v=TzXI_nCSCHE
youtu.be/Cv6uxP7wTw8
youtube.com/watch?v=Tl0DMTlwLw4
youtube.com/watch?v=b_lMjPLFq98
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

BLESS MAH SOUL

youtube.com/watch?v=yOL-EJZjmp0

It's fun.

HERC IS ON A ROLL

I HAVE OFTEN DREAMED

nice catch........................jerkules

How can catchyness like this be allowed to exist? It's like weaponized catchy.

But seriously, I dread the eventual live action adaptation. I shudder at the thought.

Honey, you mean HUNKules.

youtube.com/watch?v=Cu6ze1wmSxA
The voice actor does a fine job but can't compare to ya boi Mike.

Best Superman movie.

why does his face design look so much weirder than i remember

That's not Hunchback of Notre Dame

Its based on classical greek art especially the typical greek nose.

I wasn't even aware that there's a rather big amount of people on the who don't like it until recently. It really is a great movie, easily has way more personality and memorability than anything the mouse has made recently. Also James Woods as Hades is incredible.

I Won't Say (I'm in Love) is one of the best Disney songs ever made. Great song and very subversive to the traditional Disney formula. Alan Menken was the shit

Didney's newest music people/songwriters are really bland in comparison to Menken and crew. His song and music was pretty much the only thing about Sausage Party that I found exceptional.

Hercules was stylized unlike every other Disney movie.

The gospel-heavy music was perfect somehow. The only song I don't care for is Phil's song, but everything else is perfection.

People dislike it because of something about how Hades has no interaction with Hercules until the end or something. There's this video too, which I refuse to watch.

youtube.com/watch?v=KznZcK7ksf4

WHO PUT THE GLAD IN GLADIATOR???

Menken actually had Broadway experience, most of the new guys aren't classical theater people.
Moana has the best music out of the nuDisney films because Lin is an actual talented Broadway composer.

Meg is the GOAT Disney princess and its not even close

fuckin this

Hercules is a really strange movie, no doubt about it. It combines 90s pop culture, black gospel music, 40s film tropes, and Greek myth, but it somehow works perfectly.

Meg is like a femme fatale.
Phil is Edward G. Robinson.
Hercules is the dashing classic leading man, and a Superman type.

She would be if she was an actual princess.
And even then, Jasmine is hotter.

People will deny this and Emperor's New Groove are kino. These people are incredibly wrong.
Also on the subject of Menken, how did we like Galavant? I remembered the first season was enjoyable and had some amazing songs. Never watched season 2.

20th today

first boner/semen demon

people only like Hunchback of Notre Dame because of Frollo, Hellfire, and the "it's so dark for a Disney film" meme.
It's actually shit, like most Disney movies. The music is boring and unmemorable outside of The Bells of Notre Dame and Hellfire.
The pacing is terrible. Almost everything about the movie feels half baked.

The only Disney film that compares to Hercules is Tarzan, which is pretty dark itself.

I never even finished season one. It's a good thing they were added to Netflix. Didn't deserve to be cancelled.

Have you guys heard Hades Japanese VA? He literally sounds like James Woods speaking nip.

youtu.be/6ojIgAIl3jE

Just skip to :54 second mark

>best movie

Nope

>and soundtrack

Nope.

Would pay debts/10

He sounds really great actually. Related, is Woods back for 3? I'm worried his rather political nature's gonna lead to them not getting him or some shit.

fixed herc

You mean Mulan

HERCULES
Honey you mean HUNKules.

>how did we like Galavant? I remembered the first season was enjoyable and had some amazing songs. Never watched season 2.

Songs weren't as good in Season 2 and it took awhile to spool up, but pretty good all around. Richard and Galavant broing out the whole season was the absolute best.

I just wish there was something on the tier of the original Opening, Secret Mission, Jackass in a Can or the Lords of the Sea

Best ones were Good as it Gets, Good Day to Die, Do the D'Dew, Weird Al Monks and the Recap Song

WHOSE DARING DEEDS ARE GREAT THEATER?

There's a joke about Oedipus in the movie. Don't know why no one ever seems to mention that, even in those retarded 'disney movies aren't just for kids guissseee' clickbait articles.

God damn I really miss Galavant. Somewhere in Netflix's somehow infinite money pool they can get a season 3. One of the first few shows in a long time I've truly loved. Secret Mission was top tier songkino.

Greeks are black.

>Muh gypsies dindu nuthin
Yeah no

God help the outcasts is BY FAR the best song in hunchback.

Everything else in your post is correct.

The intro song is even better. I was there was more of this up tempo gospel.

FUCK THIS BITCH

>Disney making a Hercules movie
>without James Woods
After all the political shit on his twitter that'd be pretty likely. Still doesn't make it not absolute heresy.

youtube.com/watch?v=eeTnpDtnEMM

Best version.

Fun fact: The guy who sung the french version also voiced Anakin in the prequels.

even putting the politics aside, we would never see a live action with James Woods as Hades because nowdays all the villains have to be young and handsome.

It sucks yeah. I absolutely dread the thought of whoever's gonna replace Genie in Aladdin, I know for a fact Didney will fuck it up immensely.

>20th Anniversary
>20th Anniversary
>20th Anniversary

Just kill me.

>The intro song is even better.
Motherfucking this, it's absolute perfection.

>Generic narrator guy interrupted by the muses
>things follow smooth and cool as fuck
>AND THEN ALONG CAME ZEUS
>SHIT BLOWS UP
>THAT SPECTACULAR FINALE
>CAMERA ZOOMS IN AND CUTS TO MOUNT OLYMPUS
>MUSES STILL GOING
>THE BOMBASTIC EPIC NOTES COME UP
>TITLE CARD DROPS WITH THE STYLIZED PERFECTION AS THE SONG REACHES IT'S CLIMAX

I FUCKING CUM EVERYTIME NIGGA
EVERYTIME

>the intro song exists and people STILL deny Hercules is kino
Plotfags are a cancer.

>ywn be 11 and watch the VHS over and over again
I will only care for Disney again if they ever made another movie as fun and insane as this again.

lol is that fucking J-Tight from that playstation show?

That season was certified gameshow kino

Laughed at him and skydiddy the entire fucking time

>listening to a woman on things that aren't cooking, cleaning, and makeup
>listening to a woman

Herc is the son of Zeus, king of the gods. Meg marries herc, therefore she is a princess

During the Eisner period, Disney peaked with The Lion King and couldn't really top it.

Hunchback is too bloated and Hercules is not epic enough. Both completely butcher the source material. It was truly the beginning of the end that would continue until Bob Iger tooko over (after Roy E Disney led a campaign to kick Eisner out of the company - he was truly the hero we needed).

What's this thread about again?

>AND THEN ALONG CAME ZEUS
Geeze, that's half of Greek myth right there

Funny you mention geeses.

Fucking zeus.

fuck white people

Hercules is fuckin great, but honestly most of those Disney movies were, I think beauty and the beast might beat out Hercules, it's a little simpler and less zany

Emperors new groove is also insanely good but not really in the same category as Classic Disney animated musicals

We don't know yet. I would hope he's back, but you know how Disney is.

>there will never be a Young Superman moving from Smallville to Metropolis, with Lex Luthor as the villain and songs like this on Broadway.

Mulan's 20th anniversary is next year.

>literally a whore

Why the fuck did he always feel the urge to just fuck everything in sight though, jfc.

That's not Aladdin

Aladdin is pretty shitty.

Hercules was a mediocre movie but I have to concede having Black, soul singing Muses was a stylistically genius decision

this

-I ask for wealth
-I ask for fame
-I ask for glory to shine on my name

This

also, best version:
youtube.com/watch?v=TzXI_nCSCHE

>Generic narrator guy
Fun fact; the narrator was Charlton Heston

It was far beyond mediocre.

Neat, this is the second earliest movie I can recall seeing in theaters

>tfw every mile wasn't worth anything
>tfw its too late be a choir boi

youtu.be/Cv6uxP7wTw8

I watch this shit errday

and Poke-a-hoe-ntas

>Mfw no cute, bitchy, sassy stuck up girl to save in your life.

Goddamn Meg was such a hot piece of ass

this is where i fell in love with bitchy cute women

>tfw if Herc didn't show up she would've gotten HORSED

How does it feel knowing she knows more about movies than you?

I'd like that very much user

I'd want nothing more than to sit on this bitch's face and make her eat my cunt.

I dunno man, she makes good points and the video is well edited.

Fuck her points, Hercules is a masterpiece.

>my cunt
Nigga?

stupid nord

????????

The perfect excuse to watch it again, thanks.

damn. seriously great song. someone should do a contemporary cover.

SUCH FUCKING KINO

SO INSPIRING

CATERED TO BLACK AND WHITE AUDIENCES SEAMLESSLY

9.7/10

Agreed but Disney doesn't deserve free shilling.

how is 1997 not contemporary

IMDA__TRASH___MAN_

dude that was 20 fucking years ago. 90% of this board isn't even that old..................

are you retarded?

>dub

wtf post the original my man youtube.com/watch?v=Tl0DMTlwLw4

Is Hades best disney's villain ever?

also polish version youtube.com/watch?v=b_lMjPLFq98

That was... awkward
Little better
AND THEN A LONE ZUES CAME

you mean mulan?!?!