Wew ladie

wew ladie

What would you guys do in that situation?

get high and play vidya, pretty much the same thing I do now

For me, it's rape. The best activity to do when one finds themselves in the situation of a Hollow Man.

That blonde and her secret boyfriend were annoying, shame they are the only 2 characters that don't die.

Live in terror of being discovered by the state and dissected in a lab and hide inna woods.

Was the movie trying to say we would all become degenerate weirdos if we had powers?

Well me, personally i would cum on that girls face when she was looking at herself in the mirror

I really want to see what her reaction to that would be

rape

>watch movie as a kid
>have to feel out every corner and on top and under all furniture before I comfortably take a shower or go to bed

if we all literally had those powers everything would stay the same since the film shows you that Kevin Bacon is able to see all those animals that were made invisible

Become a blind person's friend.

devilish

>Movie about an invisible man
>He can die.

Would your jizz be invisible?

Also, the titties in this movie ushered me along into puberty.

This is why we need to follow age ratings

Go into college girls dorms and jerk off on girls in the shower while in the shower stall with them. Maybe go the rape route and tell them to bend over or they'll get hurt or something.

he's never shown excreting any bodily fluids in the film, so i'm going to guess that they are invisible aswell

she would still be able to feel it and smell it though

lick pusy

>rape a blind person