Olympics started yesterday and they have >not finished the Olympic Village

>Olympics started yesterday and they have >not finished the Olympic Village
>Australian athletes got their shit stolen before day one
>No thought whatsoever put into accomodations (stupid small bedrooms and oversized but >empty living room ish...rooms)
>Argentinian athletes won't stay in Olympic >Village because of poor housing conditions
>Brazil spent a shit ton of money, evicted people and did moronic landscaping just for this
Why is this massice PR stunt failing so hard?

Other urls found in this thread:

g1.globo.com/rio-de-janeiro/olimpiadas/rio2016/blog/brasil-visto-de-fora-na-olimpiada/post/imprensa-internacional-destaca-cerimonia-de-abertura-da-olimpiada.html
g1.globo.com/rio-de-janeiro/olimpiadas/rio2016/noticia/2016/08/estrangeiros-elogiam-alto-astral-da-abertura-e-dizem-que-jogos-sao-respiro-para-brasil.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The construction firms probably have friends on the Olympic committee who shilled for the games to be held in Rio

APPALACHIAN MASTERACE

WEST VIRGINIA IS BEST VIRGINIA

PIONEER GENETICS = BEST MARKSMAN

She's disgusting

>swimming in shit
India will win the gold on this one

your opinion of her face is irrelevant in light of her superior marksmanship. Her genes will survive the collapse of civilization.

you sre pretty patetic fucking White trash is that s what you have to get your rocks off.

She'll still shoot you fucking dead.

What?

what you expected m8

Special Olympics haven't started yet Canada

idk what the incoherent rage is about. Must be West Coast NPR hippy.

Our entire country was robbed to make the Futebol and Olympic's scam for you, you think our politics care people are complaining after their wallets are filled with money?

So I really don't care your athletes and press is getting robbed as well, and will have to drink shit water. Enjoy your stay.

They didn't do it for me. I said during the bidding process that Brazil was an awful choice.

It was your leaders that bribed the IOC.

Failed?
All TV newstation just say how "the world has curved before Brazil". Not even joking

Just keep in mind that these same newstations paid a shitload of money to stream this shit, so I doubt they will say anything that may hurt the image of the games and hurt their sponsors in the process.

g1.globo.com/rio-de-janeiro/olimpiadas/rio2016/blog/brasil-visto-de-fora-na-olimpiada/post/imprensa-internacional-destaca-cerimonia-de-abertura-da-olimpiada.html

g1.globo.com/rio-de-janeiro/olimpiadas/rio2016/noticia/2016/08/estrangeiros-elogiam-alto-astral-da-abertura-e-dizem-que-jogos-sao-respiro-para-brasil.html

>first american gold medal is in shooting

its like pottery

Any recent stories about what is happening? I can't wait after this how the zika virus will spread worldwide because of whores and fags being degenerates in Brazil.

wew

>its like pottery
fuckin autocorrect

Are you mad cause you are getting none?

Are you upset cause your country sucks donkey balls?

>implying

I don't give a fuck mate
In the 2014 world cup I fucked a Dutch, a croacian and an american girl
So far in the Olympics I made out with an South african blonde (Unfortuantely didn't fug)
Hope the government bring the winter olympics to Brazil too

Are they supposed to be impressive?

>Bodies keep piling up
>A lot of the deaths are muggers who are getting perforated by the foreigners they're trying to rob

pottery typo for what?

fuckin lelz... Murica and guns

Are you upset because your country is already 60% white and half of your delegation was black?

no i don't think donkey balls are supposed to be impressive

I'd fuck the shit out of Ivanka mate