Homestuck

Why the fuck did she do that?

He wasn't even an important character at all.

Other urls found in this thread:

sta.sh/01znm1rugx5d
strawpoll.me/10704825
strawpoll.me/10706513
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He would have just fucked everything up.

To be fair, neither was Kanaya. You could remove the trolls and the plot would more or less be the same. Probably better.

He's supposed to be important -later- you silly goose. Like in the epilogue if such a thing were allowed to actually happen.

Probably so he didn't die or some shit in battle but

In that same line of reasoning, why didn't condy automatically snag jade the second she woke up and murdered everyone?

ESPECIALLY after seeing Game Over I find it total bullshit that jade, bec noir, or pm weren't immediately mind controlled into leading condy to victory once they were in her range

or what about jasprose? can she just not control sprites? because hello, cat

condy was sposed to be distracted enough that she didnt know all those peeps were around

She at least knew GCAT was around so why the fuck didnt she use that

Do you remember what happened to Tavrosprite? Of course if you're talking about the period of time leading up to that where she let GCAT run free for some reason it's probably just bad writing.

Thats the time period i was talking about. GCAT was out there, condy knew this because shed been using it the entire damn session, and yet for some reason, she didnt keep it by her side when she actually fucking needed it

also i have a hard time believing vriskas telepathy is at all stronger than hers

dave “i know your aspects blood but damn thats a flood” strider
dave “just say the word and ill take your sord...” strider
dave “take my virginity and end toxic masculinity” strider
dave “just thinking of your sickle makes me start to trickle” strider
dave “alien dick is what makes me tick” strider
dave “send me a reminder to add you on grindr” strider
dave “getting dicked by a troll is my ultimate goal” strider
dave "indulge in the bulge" strider
dave “if the mayor wants to watch just concentrate on my crotch” strider
dave "show me your dick so i can give it a lick" strider
dave "take me from behind and blow my mind" strider
dave “same godtier class? fuck my ass” strider
dave “im really not straight so rub my prostate” strider
dave “in a hurry drop the slurry” strider
dave “move over, clover, im the only guy karkats bending over” strider
dave “hopscotch straight onto my crotch” strider
dave ”i say fuck it skip the bucket” strider

Condy's telepathy may be strong but she apparently doesn't have the knack for doing the sleep/wake thing. Which definitely could have done with a little explaining I'll admit.

get this fucking autistic shit out of these threads, theyve been getting purged faster and faster and i want to have some real fucking discussions here

Yeah I can't recall a single time her powers were actually properly outlined. We basically got "yeah fuchsia bloods are op" and that was about it.

>implying sucking dave's dick and wearing the official "leader of trollkind kidde badge" is important

You're not going to force your meme Tipsy, sorry.

Are you questioning the mother of monsters, user?

they didnt need to be outlined again, she just had every troll psychic power combined.

And was apparently shit at using them compared to some 16 year old cunt?

shes got beauty not brains

Yes good.

That's not even a good edit.

I was about to make some sort of objection but her minions of choice are juggalos so
fair point

Remember when Karkat praised Condy as a great leader

Karkat had a raging hard on for violent and oppressive leadership though not necessarily strategic and well thought out shit

Jade deserves more experience than that

good thing hes gonna be the spiritual leader of the new trolls then!

Never seen this pic in full resolution before, neat.

Do you think Echidna subtly whispered things to Jade to make her even more desperate to breed?

more like jade whispered things to echidna that were so lewd and exciting they were what paradoxically inspired her to become the ultimate goddess of breeding and motherhood in the first place

Hussie's dad died of cancer, so Hussie took it out on Karkat.

Makes you wonder how she kept Alternia running and how she could fuck over the Summoner's rebellion when it happened, before she had a hint of psychic powers. I guess she had an instant 'nuke all' in the form of Gl'bgolyb... ?

Man, I miss Doc Scratch. He did some scary First Guardian shit but he was so good at fucking over his targets with words alone. And Jack, too. He was a murderdog but he knew a thing about strategy.

Condy and LE were mistakes.

The mother of all puppies versus the mother of all monsters
Who outbreeds who?

Jade, easily

>And Jack, too. He was a murderdog but he knew a thing about strategy.
uh, i dunno about that one. jack was good because he was a one-dimensional ai that only wants to stab things accidentally given the power to stab everything

sta.sh/01znm1rugx5d

strawpoll.me/10704825

pick one

>three votes for aloof, the worst option

>implying the edgy, generic third answer isn't the worst
Kill yourself.

I like it best with most kids trying to fit in, and a couple of them having other approaches. It's the most in-character option.
I can see some, like Jake, getting fed up and leaving to be alone somewhere far away. Dirk might do something dramatic and grand just for fun. Jane might enjoy throwing her status around? Dunno.

Obviously Vriska will probably try and exploit her position all the time, causing a fuckload of collateral damage. So eventually someone like John will rise up and kick her ass like Thor with old-time Loki. Repeat every hundred years or so.

Found the tumblrite who is afraid to rule

fortunately vriska is GONE FOREVER

#1 is the most generic. Every fucking boring post-sburb shitty high school fanfic has it.

what do we call fans of fantrolls? fantrollfans? so people who bait fantrollfans are fantrollfantrolls?

Homestuck is a joke.
If you didn't get it, you probably weren't reading hard enough.

you call them faggots

I'd like to believe that, user. I'd like to.

What is the influence behind the maid outfit?

hoodies with coattails and leg wraps

>how she could fuck over the Summoner's rebellion when it happened
Well the subjuggulators and higher ranking blue bloods in military positions likely played a big part. Even if many of the lower bloods have strong psychic abilities they're going up against stupidly physically strong trolls with greater organisation and training. The Summoner likely screwed himself over trying to keep his public appearances going and that allowed him to be captured, had he just gone full guerrilla rebels mode then he'd have likely survived much longer whilst causing more damage to the empire. That being said it's hard to make a meaningful point with tactics like that, outside of just "fuck you, we don't like you or your way of doing things".

>outfits are all preset
>no mix and matching

ah so like what we call homestuck fans then

since it was first designed for aradia, little red riding hood

it's also why she stopped bec noir

oh i miss when homestuck tried

You mean like some 80s or 90s fantasy movie where a character wore leg wraps like that and it's tied into the maid theme in some way? Cause I got nothing.

I didn't make it, my friend.

that is a damn good question. We know the Witch outfit is Wizard of Oz, and the Seer outfit is a gypsy fortune-teller thing. has a decent idea of the coattails like a butler's morning suit. the legwraps though.... generic fantasy peasant clothes? No idea. Might be valuable to find out.

the front coattail clearly symbolizes the vagina

I can't believe I pledged 50$ for Heaven's Swap

>welfar
haha goddamn it

that's the only thing i see... a sexy camel toe

>Joey Claire
>JC

>jude
>judas

>Hussie
>Hussy

Part 1: Phantom Beta
Part 2: Battlefield Treachery
Part 3: Scratched Crusaders
Part 4: Drama is Unbearable
Part 5: Homosucko Aureo
Part 6: Stone Retcon
Part 7: Serket Bull Rush
Part 8: Epilion

>horuss
>horse

>kanaya maryam

>Can I, uh, marry him?

/r/Joey Claire on a cross while Jude snickers in the background

reminder he will kill and betray joey at the end of hiveswap

[Savior of the Waking World Intensifies]

Hail Condesce

Well, if Joey is JC she would come back, but how?

No Sburb/Sgurb in this

JADE: how about..... we both get pregnant!

trolls don't get pregnant

Savior of the Waking World is proof that anyone who says Toby is the worst Homestuck composer is full of shit

the red troll was a life player all along

it ends with them playing the alpha release of sburb

JADE: i think you might be underestimating my fertility :D

Dave can get pregnant though (see: The Baby is You)

Who is the actual worst?

James Roach

no one worth paying any attention to says that

cmon man :(

It was to get him out of the way.

I feel like Kanaya and Karkat got the same fate

By going gay for the Strilondes they became more fuckdolls than anything

kanaya never wanted anything but to be a fuckdoll

Sorry James.

How's that Hiveswap going?

>「HEAVEN'S SWAP」
there

When I finish drawing all the outfits, I may go back and split them in two (or three for separate shoes) so that mix and matching can occur. It's just simpler right now to have them preset while I draw more assets

I think you heard wrong. I said Vriska has a 8ig weiner!

i'm beginning to suspect katnep shitter and the *gives karkat my 8ig futa 8ulge and 8s him* roleplay tard are the same person
HMMM.

This thread is pretty bad
Pick what fic I work on next
strawpoll.me/10706513

>roxy
>incest
not a difficult decision

My fantroll is unironically Adolph Hitler.