Swedes want to learn Arabic

sverigesradio.se/sida/artikel.aspx?programid=96&artikel=6861558

More and more people in Sweden is reading Arabic as a foreign language. One explanation is that interest in Arab culture is growing. At Folk "University" (this means courses anyone can take when they pay for it, no matter what is their's previous education), there are even more language courses available in Arabic than in English and French, P4 radio reports.

There you have gone from one to nine courses in Arabic per semester in just two years.

According to native Swedish woman Anas Idlibi, who teaches Arabic at the Folk University in Kristianstad and Hässleholm in Skåne, there is an increased interest especially in certain occupational categories.

This is about people who work with so-called integration, or in government agencies such as the employment office and the social office.

People in these groups want to be more "effective" in their work with immigrants, she says to P4 radio.

But some people are saying interest in Arabic within Swedish people is not increased and claim there just are so many immigrants now. That sounds like nonsense. Immigrant in Sweden, woman named Cristina Boldrini Tisci, claims that the number of people of Arab/Middle-Eastern background in Sweden has grown very large and this makes interest in Arabic grow and that meny who take Arabic courses are actually immigrants themselves.
Some immigrants speak Dari instead of Arabic but want to learn proper Arabic and it is easier in Sweden than in Afganistan.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mfhu1HkELqk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nice, arabic is a beautiful language

The invasion is progressing to second stage. I wonder which party will win in votes in ~20 years and what her main goal will be.

not of concern

cool
this is a good thing

learning arabic would be cool but it is a very hard language

and japanese is cooler desu

only visually

I’ve studied both Arabic and Japanese desu
I like arabic but formal atabic (which everyone studies) isn’t really useful for talking, more just reading the koran

Great! Thanks for reading swedish news for me and keeping me updated!

>native Swedish woman Anas Idlibi,
>native
>Anas Idlibi

I F U C K I N G H A T E S W E D E N

F
U
C
K
I
N
G

H
A
T
E

S
W
E
D
E
N

VAD FAEN ÄR FEL MED ER??

>Some immigrants speak Dari instead of Arabic but want to learn proper Arabic and it is easier in Sweden than in Afganistan.
Amazing

It's probably just second gen arabs "getting in touch with their roots" or some shit like that.

They have to adapt to their replacers, is normal they want

It looks like a mess visually, looks like bunch of scribbles to anyone who doesn’t know Arabic.

>proper Arabic
makes it sound like Dari is related to Arabic.

>Amazing
Should be obvious, they barely have schools in Afghanistan, where are they going to find Arabic teachers.

DELETE

Good, the sw*Dish wh*Toid shall pay for the Deluge
Never forget never forgive

>This is about people who work with so-called integration, or in government agencies such as the employment office and the social office.

t. 56%

>Lots of arabs come
>only speak arabic
>Teachers learn arabic in order to make them learn swedish faster.

Whats suprising about it?

>tfw no Swedish gf

Reading in general tho and people translate things from any language to Classical.

2bh it's not like Swedes are going to talk to each other in Arabic unless they wanna practice.

youtube.com/watch?v=mfhu1HkELqk

Would people like the people in this video speak decent English?

so every foreign language you can't read

>be atheist
>converting to islam for muslim boyfriend
>he's gay
So yeah long story short I'm cutting my dick in a few months and learning arabic
Also considering to change my name, but not anytime soon

Wish me luck ikhwati

Thats not even 0/10 bait. Thats like -3/10 bait.

100% true tho
Also he's undocumented
Offered to marry him but he doesn't want anyone to find out

Its b8. Its shitty b8 and you know it. I shouldnt even give you (you)s.

No gay person cuts his dick anyway.

Just stop responding you fucking retard.

Found some old learning notes for you. I've improved a bit in the meantime because my roommates are Syrian (bf actually isn't a native arabic speaker)

>no gay person cuts his dick anyway
What? Not true
I've always wanted to do it because it's cleaner, less smelly and some partners tend to prefer it. Kinda worried about losing sensitivity but meh

Also rate my writing

Even if you arent b8ing, wich is still doubth, why learn arabic if he doesnt even speak it, and why learn about an abrahamitic religion when all of them explicitly hates gays, and you wont ever be able to travel to neither Mekka, Medina or (Iran if you are ine of those).

I can sort of see circumcising yourself if you would have done it anyway, I just find that very rare amog guys here. I may just not have met anyone yet.

t. Also gay, but will not ever be religious.

Don't get cut mate
t. cutfag

>third row
JESUS CHRIST IT'S A LION GET IN THE CAR

You don't understand Muslims. His loyalty to his way of life and his family are way higher than you will ever be. You will not, ever, be a art of his life long term, no matter hat you tell yourself now. You'll get cut, he'll leave you in anger after a couple years in anger, you'll regret the whole thing. He'll probably get straight-married and have kids....but you're not here for advice so do as you will

do they know you're gay? or are they christian?

Serious question: Isn’t Dari a dialect of Arabic?

It should be كيف هي كتابتي

Dari is a dialect of Farsi, both are the Persian language.

Shiet, thanks.

Learning Arabic mainly because I'm planning to work in the Gulf, and I find Middle Eastern and North African cultures kinda cool. Maybe they do hate gays but I can't get out of the closet anyway.

>why learn about an abrahamitic religion
I can't believe in God desu, just willing to simulate to make my bf happy. He's not radically religious so it'll be fine for me.

It always depends on the person
I wouldn't mind having some fun time with bois

big if true

if that is your work then translate it into english and i will tell you if its correct

>t.knower

Don't they love it though?
I'll definitely think it through before doing it, don't worry

>He'll probably get straight-married and have kids
Might happen because of family pressure... But we've been together for 4 years

Nah, unless they've overheard me on the phone
They drink alcohol and eat pork anyway

>the one on the left
Holy shit I think I fell in love

she's cute

Muslims seem very tolerant.

Why are you posting finnish grills

Wait you said his native language isn't Arabic? Then what is it?

Dad's Swedish business partner's son is unironically studying Arabic at university lmao.

Thanks user!

The writer wrote / The writer sat down / The child entered and studied / What did the man write? / The writer wrote the book in the house / the man entered the house / the father entered the house / What did the father find? / He found the book / The father and the child are in the house / ? / Who entered the office? / (I think I meant : ) : The girl exited the office, she sat down and studied

And then "how is my writing?"

Punjabi/Urdu, but he looks Arab for some reason

now THIS is pathetic

nice. best of luck with your studies

Thanks!

The only difference between Swedish's and Finns that I see are the jaw line,Swedish's have a stronger one.

If you consider arabic hard japanese would drive you to sudoku. You can not learn japanese.

arabic is much harder than japanese

>3 alphabets, one of which is not phonetic vs 1 alphabet that is phonetic
I don't know about learning to speak but japanese writing is much harder.

I was pressured to learn Arabic at the expense of my language. For a while, if I counted to 10 it would be partly in Arabic and I could barely tell the difference. (Not English.) These attitudes are widespread enough that it's hardly ever taught and at least hudreds of people have been fully 'Arabized'.

Fuck youre mother racist bitches, suck My dick

what language

Aramaic calligraphy

Please fucking kill yourself.
Like holy fuck, I value muslims more than I do people like you. Fucking degenerate.