ITT: Hitler

Other urls found in this thread:

putlocker.is/search/search.php?q=look who's back
youtube.com/watch?v=OhMl_PG4rAI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Speaking as someone who didn't read this particular line; what was his issue again?

"Rhineland? More like mein land." - Scott Summers

Whose issue? Cyclops' or Brevoort's?

IS WE NOT DER SUPERMEN

"Arnold's Grampa Phil kicks Der Fuhrer's Heinie," complete with hot Craig Bartlett-style cheerleaders.

Grandpa is the best grandpa.

Why aren't cartoons allowed to despict Hitler anymore? Ignoring your own past is the worst mistake imaginable

Because it's a pretty grim topic for kids to ever be concerned about.

>Animation studios actively mocked and parodied Hitler in cartoons, giving no fucks regarding the idea of Der Fuhrer stumbling upon them and nuking the shit out of the US in response.
>Cartoons today won't even touch radical Islamic terror.

I just want Steven Universe vs ISIS, is that too much to ask?

It's not that they aren't. There's only a few small windows of opportunity that one can use that shows Hitler in a plot-related form:

a) funny, like the HA! example,
b) preachy, like the Captain Planet one, or
c) historical(ish) like the Justice League one.

>Why are cartoons made for adults so different than cartoons made for kids?! IS IT TOO MUCH TO ASK

>implying america won the war

>Inb4 deleted

Germans are (or at least used to be) white. It's always been okay to make fun of other white people. There's a reason bad guys in video games today are still Nazis while the once far more hated Japanese forces are nowhere to be seen.

There should be more heavy topics in children's shows

Something something the rape of Nanking never happened

Not sure who's stupider those who claim the u.s dident win world war 2 or those who claim they did win nam

>a thread dedicated to Hitler

Wow, I did nazi that coming.

take it back

Hitler is a goldmine for reaction images

Did anyone else watch the "Guess Who's Back" movie? Shit was great

A round shield is so much better for cap

I would like to, is it known if it can be seen anywhere i n internet ?

putlocker.is/search/search.php?q=look who's back

Brave and the Bold had Batman and the Enemy Ace save a young Hitler and a bunch of WW1 combatants in a cold opener.

Yeah, I know, they got his mustache wrong but I still thought it was cool. This show was cool.

boy did he beef it

>Hitler au naturel

New fragrance by Hugo Boss

For some reason the chef-Hitler always raises a wry smile on my face

Gas all hedgehogs!

I should color this but I'm lazy.

The point is, going "But Hitler USED to be made fun of when he was current!" is dumb because Looney Tunes and the like were made for grown ups. If Steven Universe was around back then there wouldn't be a "Steven Universe vs Hitler" because it'd be too busy writing about situations vaguely analogous to, I don't know, interracial marriage or something.

Which are heavy topics on their own, just not directly political.

>interracial marriage
remove watermelon

t. 22 year old retard watching children's cartoons and capeshit

That is actually horrifying

Because it became outdated.

huh, I never noticed that

>go to watchcartoonsonline to check
>Brave and the Bold isn't there any more
>log into Netflix
>Brave and the Bold is gone there too

WTF?

Why is Hitler wearing a US uniform?

putlocker maybe

youtube.com/watch?v=OhMl_PG4rAI

>not Sup Forums or the like, they're usually proud we won while nuking a country, and/or sad Germany lost
>not super-left or the like, they're usually upset we got away with nuking Japan, but glad Germany lost
What are you?

Please do someday

Presumably European.

kisscartoon

If that mustache was any thinner, I'd mistake it for hare-lip.

Fuck that little one nutted creep.

Girl Hitler?

Hitlers are for punching.

Du bist hier in mein land

Huh. That is weird. In that scene they were fighting spike helmet wearing germans aided by aliens.

Maybe he's not even supposed to be Adolf, just a lookalike to insert him in the context of WW1?

I laughed so much at this post I feel like I need to thank you, user. It's such a weird overreaction.

>That weird implication that Huges was actually an alternate version of Hitler who never had dreams of art school and mediocre artistic talent, never got his nut shot off in a war, and actually got laid and mellowed the fuck out.

He's in WW1, so it makes sense that people other than Hitler would have that mustache.

I think user here is one of those guys who are pissed off because everybody thinks only about America when asked about the winners of the war and gives no fucks about Russia and England.

Hitler was basically an original Looney Tunes Character. And I think the only one to canonically be killed

no source

I'm pretty sure The Looney tunes show had an episode about young Granny fighting nazis or something

>Daffy in Tron uniform

Isn't this from the 40s, not the 80s?

Maybe it's one of those old footbal uniforms?

given the style i imagine is a first gen paramount cartoon or MGM cartoon,

the only correct answer is that the allies won the war

>Duke calling Hitler a pussy
Marvelous

Not really, I was aware of World War II and Hitler for as long as I have memory but as a kid I was too detached from war or the idea of war crimes to actually find it grim.

>What are you?
Historically accurate. The War was a tragedy for America where much was lost but very little was gained.

Other than world domination and the end of two of the most destructive regimes on Earth. (and fascist Italy.)

Replace America with any other major participant and then your statement is much closer to truth.

yep, ze nazis tried to steal the eiffel tower

I found it on Netflix, and coming from someone who reeeeeeeally wanted to like it, the humor was so cringey and dry I couldn't get more than halfway through it.

They don't care we nuked Japan, they care the nuke we used wasn't one of the cleaner nukes we have now. If there wasn't residual radiation no one would care.

these dancing Hitler gifs are soooooo fucking old
>pic related was saved June 22, 2005

This is why I like Sup Forums