I creep on non-English generals using google translate

I creep on non-English generals using google translate....

you have absolutly no idea how people are suffering learning english, it's a fucking meme language with stupid rules on it and very limited.
when you are young and unexperienced on this, you misses every content in english on the internet, understanding nothing when you are actually interested on it.

this is something burgers will never understand.

ok

haha get fucked

lmao learning English was easy as fuck, favorite class in school

English is an insanely easy language compared to French and the languages spoken in most of the non-English generals, you're just dumb

The only thing simpler in english is conjugation.

>only anglos countries answering
no, it's annoying, with also a fucking limited grammar and not phonetic at all.
you are also arrogant motherfuckers on flagless board constantly noticing the broken english, like if everyones should learn your saxonic barbarian language.

>Anglais
>dur
Langue de merde honnêtement, je la maîtrisais parfaitement en quatrième.

Fuck you and your gendered nouns

How about not having a fuckton of redundant letters in every word?

lmaoing at your face lol

>being enough of a brainlet to not understand the logic behind gendered pronouns

Such as?

T'es un peu lent du cerveau non ?

ouais ben tu représente pas la majorité enculé d'intello.
everyones has gendered nouns, except your pleb tier language who invented non-binary LGBT feminism and some shit like that, infesting our culture.
it's also not called "gender" but "sex" you goddamn progressive fatass.
le cosmopolite sans racine qui défend l'anglais à défaut de pas pouvoir défendre son langage antique de larpers, hilarant.

Rather French is hard as fuck if you already know English.

says the cuck who replaced his own language by english everywhere.
oui tu as raison, tout le monde connait parfaitement l'anglais au collège :)

How about having an orderly, fixed way to pronounce each letter instead of having a pervading amount of retarded exceptions?

"Bordeaux" (pronounced: Bordo) and such.

>I'll reply to him in a language he doesn't speak, that will show him!

Absolute state of France

>Russian
>Meme alphabet absolutly ugly
>even more hard than french

English is much simpler and more intuitive to read than French though, ironically the retarded parts of English all come from French

This. Danish also has really weird things with spellings.

J'ai commencé à regarder des séries américaines sous-titrées dès la 6ème

Weebs understand it because they experience the same thing with Japanese. I've started to feel that way in regards to Russian too because a lot of cool hacker and underground internet stuff is made up of mostly Russian posters now.

Hebrew is a forced meme language of larpers, most of you speak russian or english, that's why you defend it, Israel is an anglo colony on the middle east larping as old testament wizards :)
>shabadda shalom hativka zelov maratova

J'ai commencé à regarder des séries américaines sous-titrées dès la 6ème

Tu aurais dû faire pareil user

>frogs complaining about a non phonetic language

Literally "silent letters - the language".

>the tie is a woman
>the table is a man

????????

Cyrillic is way cooler looking, what are you on about? Latin is a low tier alphabet.

who read Hebrew except your local bearded gibsmedat zionist fanatics who don't even work? :)

for a millenium population, they strangely speak a lot of english :)
what happened to Yiddish ? :)

even during the last jewish kingdom of antiquity who existed, most people spoke Aramean, not hebrew. :)

Literally just learn the few combinations of letters that do this and be done with it. Sounds more like a case of brainletism than anything.

the same as english being a low tier language incredibly annoying to learn because of how primitive and poorly advanced it is.

I'm not disagreeing. I think English sounds terrible. I've just been a monopleb for so long that there's no point in learning a new language, I'll never be decent at it.

>getting this butthurt

Oh god I can't breath

me too

>comftorble
>diesul
>nucular
English is so retarded that even native English speakers don't know how to pronounce their own words. Silent letters are customary in French, but at least we can look at a word and immediately know how to say it.
As for English being simpler and more intuitive than French, I'll agree with you, but let me point out that it doesn't necessarily make English a better language. It makes it easier to learn and to use, but it also makes it a worse vehicle of complex thoughts and reasoning. I notice it every time I translate texts from English to French. The end result always sounds very childish, and I always have to make heavy adjustments to make it sound scholarly.

what genrals do you read?

It does make sense, though it's easier to do away with gendered nouns, I'll admit.

I don't use google translate. I just barge in and call them all faggots.

>It does make sense,
Not it doesn't.

you can always retaliate. come here and be a smart ass just like every foreign flag there:

As a Russian, there is no logic. You are just being a smug ass. But you are french after all.

Why can't the frenchy faggots into English? I mean, I'm a fucking retard and I got the C level I think. Even fucking pronunciation is easy once you've heard enough spoken English, you have a fucking computer and internet.

>ribbet ribbet
i can't understand u frog

English isn't perfect, but any rational person would HAVE to admit that gendered nouns are completely arbitrary horseshit

>le table is masculine
>le chair is feminine
Really fucking dumb, and admit that you only like it because you grew up with it.

The French are the ones that ruined English. They have no right to complain about it.

>the frog angrily spazzes out at me in broken english

maybe you shouldn't have sent vikings to annex england

it could have been a consistent germanic language

Apprendre le français était facile pour moi, donc apprendre l'anglais devrait être facile pour toi, oui?
dumb brainlet

I don't bother to translate /de/ because I understand it anyways

t. dumdum

>Frogs ruin English
>Frogs can't learn it now
kek

The French are a bitter little people who will in the one breath fling themselves at your feet, whinging and playing the victim, and in the other woof and smack their chests about what glorious conquerors they were a thousand years ago.
Expecting moral consistency or any sort of reason from a Frenchman is like taking a piss in a wind tunnel without expecting splashback.

>the city of (You)

Znamo

it's easy tho