Katie pulled a House Fancy

Katie pulled a House Fancy.

does that character have like Darkman powers?

Cuase, that shit would still be incredibly painful.

Not always. Sometimes breaking off a fingernail is hugely painful, sometimes it just stings a little.

If they follow real world physics, that nail is going to take months to grow back.

This comic has been running for years in real time and only a few days passed in comic time. I think the broken-off nail is here to stay.

I think that would be a nice little detail, like Malachi's hair gradually growing back.

Is that the grossest thing in this comic so far

I can't remember anything that comes even close to being as gross as this.

Enough time has passed for Malachi's hair to grow back.

In Spongebob, the toenail was the entire joke. Here, the joke is what happens after, and it being gross amplifies the punchline.

Seventeen in general is pretty gross.

This happened to me once when I was a kid, never felt any pain.

I would Seventeen.
I would give her good homemade food, toys, and hugs.

She already has the greatest toy ever made, user.

do they even have a doctor?

Yes, but she is specialized in herbal medicine and acupuncture.

Someone is going to sexualize tripping demon seventeen I just know it

Trip demons ARE pretty cute

I mean, just think what those four arms could do.

And such did proud generations of experimental herb lore and general "which ones make you do Shaman stuff" occur in the primeval dawn of human history.

Although before that I'm sure people just used critical thinking and "Cave Mom Neat Trick to Make Sore Mouth Not Hurt" canniness to treat stuff. Like, you try to experimentally eat a leaf off a new plant or tree and realize it makes your mouth all numb and tingly.

Then you hurt your mouth later or someone else does and you realize you should stick that plant in your mouth as a pain killer.

Or stuff like "Eat Bad Food, Get Sick. Vomit Food Up Make Feel Better. This Plant Found A While Ago Make Vomit. Eat Plant. Vomit. Better".

Yeah, it's a good comic.

my asshole clenched so hard