So I plan to watch episodes of this and Extreme GB to get the taste of the abomination coming out this month out of my...

So I plan to watch episodes of this and Extreme GB to get the taste of the abomination coming out this month out of my mouth. What are the best episodes? I heard the later ones are shit though.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HSuzHQq3yWA
youtube.com/watch?v=u-Pvk70Gx6c
phelous.com/?s=ghostbusters
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How the hell did Extreme Ghostbusters manage to be good despite only being made as a 90's PC push?

My favorite season of TRGB was when Lorenzo Music did the voice of Venkman

Collect call of cathulu is one, the boogey man is another.

Off the top of my head.

"Knock Knock" - magic door unleashes hell on Earth

"The Grundel" - Basically a wendigo curse but targeting kids. Gets revisited in Extreme.

"The Boogie Man Cometh" - Pretty much iconic entry in the franchise.

"Janine You've Changed" - Making fun of executive decision in the most meta way possible.

"Night Game" - THE FORCES OF GOOD AND EVIL PLAY BASEBALL

"Beneath These Streets" - about the urban legend that Manhattan Island sits on a single pillar deep below its foundation.

"Collect Call of Cthulu" - exactly as it says on the tin.

"Hanging by the Thread" - Greek Myth about the three fates.

"The Man Who Never Reached Home" - I think if I tell you it gives too much away.

The syndicated season and the first couple of ABC seasons. Everything else is garbage.

Overall Extreme GB is pretty solid through the entirety. If you can get over Eduardo having the status quo curse.

His voice just fit the character better then Joey from Full House doing a Bill Murrary "impression". Some how Lorenzo's voice and wit just made it feel like the same character Bill played

Ragnarok and Roll is a solid episode.

youtube.com/watch?v=HSuzHQq3yWA

Got that crazy haunting "end" theme. One they play when shit gets heavy.

Which was apparently the reason Murray had a problem with it. So the story goes. He's always been a bit of a pill.

Much darker and more intense to go with the 90s and somewhat the "Extreme" thing, but still having the series' sense of humor and charm.

Something that piece of shit this year completely threw away.

Any written by J. Michael Straczynski. The Halloween Door and Mrs. Rogers Neighborhood are recommended along with the ones listed.

This, the creators behind this new movie didn't even try to create a group of relatable jokers that have to face horrifying shit and stay quippy.

The ghostbusters are basically a bunch of spider-men

Wish this series would get a proper release.

And then he played Garfield and everything came full circle

How do you need a pallet cleanser when you haven't seen the movie?
Are you perhaps a cry baby?

Spotted the womyn.

Spotted the baby in need of a change.

I this is a thread for the rgb cartoon but everything I keep hearing about the behind the scenes of the new film just shows how douchey the exects over Sony are. Can someone make a Punished Snake version of Ivan Rietman

You know, it wouldn't be such obvious bait if you hadn't made this thread 3 times in the past week with the same OP image and whining about the film. At this point I'm just going to assume you're a Sony shill astroturfing to drum up 'controversy'

I doubt they were even trying, and just wanted to ride the controversy like most hacks do. Every article about it all more about how pissed people are about them being women despite every new clip looks worse than the last.

They've even added a female silmer and a scene referencing the backlash it got, and it'll be as cringy as that moshpit joke.

Don't forget:

>Everything is a rehash of the original and random shit like Young Frankenstein and The Exorcist.
>Gross jokes with the first trailer starting with something about one of them getting slime in her vay-jay.
>The black one being the most annoying stereotype this side of Tracy Morgan.
>Dancing scene
>Techno GB theme.
>Female Slimer
>Critics being called misogynists and baby-men to the point of an e-celeb being bullied.

That joke was actually pretty good until Tracy the Gorilla made that stupid "Is it a weight thing or a racist thing?" line that ruined it.

Ray was the Goofy one

Egon was the Dry Witted one

Peter was the Acerbic one.

Winston was the Hometown Hero/Everyman.

They are still going after James even though all he did was say he's refusing to participate.

Too bad that pretty much any Ghostbusters thread nowadays will be derailed by the mere mention of the new movie.

Eh give it a year.

Damn thing has Derailed all of Ghostbusters by its existence.

Though it looking to be an utter blowout maybe things will get back to normal after everyone decides this movie didn't happen.

Also

youtube.com/watch?v=u-Pvk70Gx6c

Not bad guys Wreckless Eating crew. Not the biggest names in the Tubes. But they do a good variety of stuff.

Woman thing. Weight would been less cringy.

I think that's been the problem I've been having with the humor. Either a joke is ruined by over stuffing it, or trying so hard it's not natural. The lack of chemistry of the cast doesnt help either.

Not that user but I'll screen cap this.

When Halloween Was Forever
Ragnarok & Roll
No One Comes To Lupusville
Collect Call of Cthulhu
Knock Knock
The Boogieman Cometh
Janine, you've changed

>literally emasculating the mascot

RG turns to crap once it becomes "Slimer and the Real Ghostbusters" Extreme is more consistent across the board due to being an executive mandate show. (It's surprisingly good. GOAT ghost designs.)

Pick up the IDW comic while you're at it. The artstyle may take some getting used to but watching Venkman save a child by using his psychology degree to con a ghost is GOAT.

Here, educate yourself:
phelous.com/?s=ghostbusters

>e-celeb being bullied
don't forget, James Rolfe is a huge Ghostbusters fan so understandably some of his fanbase wanted an Angry Nerd review of the new movie where he rips it apart.

So he calmly addresses his fanbase and says "Not interested guys, sorry. But We'll do a retrospective on the history of ghostbusters 3."

This apparently means he's a hardcore mysognist. No his stable marriage and child apparently don't figure into this narrative.

nevermind that he's a youtuber who is under no professional obligation to review movies.

he clearly needs to be made the figurehead of an imaginary crusade against the movie while Sony silences all valid criticisms of the movie, signal boosts the shitposting and pays industry reporters to basically slander someone in the hopes of fooling people into watching a bad movie.

Ive been meaning to watch these series again as well. Should I just watch the best of Real and just marathon the entire Extreme series?

best approach, once you've hit "Slimer and the Ghostbusters" it's time to abandon ship on RGB.

Extreme is solid across the board but isn't exactly immune to the odd crap episode.

I only ever saw the series dubbed in Spanish. I never realized flute dude had a "southern" accent.
Can't really sympathize with him anymore.

He's a Lovecraft "hero" What he does isn't worthy of sympathy. Moreover just an expression of abject horror as to what lengths his own desires take him. Damn they had good episodes early on.