It's not very funny is it

It's not very funny is it

Deliberately stepping on a nail is funnier.

It fuckin sucks

Not at all.
Joel is a faggot who ruined it with a nerdest bozo and Felicia fucking day.

>there were faggots here who actually thought it would be good.

>Was really excited to see MST3K on Netflix
>Realize it's this

It's like when I saw Police Story on Netflix and then realized it was a shitty remake

the old ones they're playing on twitch rn make these look even worse.

Of course not, why would it be?

Patton Oswalt is a mentally ill comedian teetering on the edge of killing his daughter like he killed his wife and Felicia Day is a camel that whores herself out to get nerd acting deals.

>mentally ill comedian teetering on the edge of killing his daughter like he killed his wife
that's not a very nice thing to say about someone user

The truth isn't nice, user. Have you ever read his twitter?

That boy has something brewing in him. Something that ain't pretty.

It was all worth it to see Joelfags cry those sweet, sweet tears.

A bunch of progressives poke fun while being PC? Gotta be hilarious

It was better than I expected, I'd say it's nearly as good as the original Joel episodes, but nowhere near as funny as the Mike episodes.

Mike, Bill, and Kevin are GOAT

Also just FYI, Pluto TV has a channel that literally plays nothing but MST3K all day every day, and another channel that literally plays nothing but RiffTrax all day every day

If you haven't heard of it it's a free app you can get on PS4, Roku, Chromecast, all that shit, or just your phone or computer, and it's like TV but better. Commercials, but still, it's fucking free.

I'm not shilling for them, I honestly just discovered it and it's awesome so I figured I'd spread the love.

When was the original ever deliberatly "non PC"?, they just didn't call it back then.
Would you call it PC if it aired today for Pearl being a strong female protagonist, antagonist even?

I like the new series

fight me

It has problems, but I liked it

Didn't get past episode 2. They literally scream at the screen leaving no time or air between jokes.

Rifftrax user riffs had better pacing. Also the sound exactly the same. Exactly.

Does the voice actors work their puppets? Anyone know? The seem detached and more of a voice over

Oh wow they ruined it didn't they? Patton fuckin Oswalt? Dude's a huge bitch. Token woman and based black guy. Jesus how horrifying. Glad I got to watch MST3K back in the 90's on the weekends while with friends. Weed was good too.

Neither was the original.

>numale mike nelson

no thanks

It's "ok". the pacing of their riffing is off. They'll let a scene go for a minute and then immediately back-to-back-to-back-to-back-to-back-to-back waaayyyy too often. The jokes are there and they are landing, but something feels off.

Tom Servo sucks now.

Thanks for the reminder. It's time to play New Vegas again, and feed Veronica to the White Glove Society.

It's got massive flaws but every movie they have is great enough that it evens out to being pretty good.

I've sat through most of it, actually watching episode 14 now... it's nice that i can watch it in 1080p, the old ones are grainy as hell on my 55in, it's better than i thought it would be, guess that makes me a normie

Fuck all you haters. Starcrash was god tier.

The new Tom Servo is the worst part, they could at least try for a deeper voice?

It's the only option really.