Ben 10 General

kisscartoon.me/Cartoon/Ben-10/Season-01-Episode-001-And-Then-There-Was-10?id=1109

What's /co's opinion on the first episode of Ben 10

Other urls found in this thread:

the-collection.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=14266
vid.me/Niro
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It was decent

IT WAS AWESOME

Ben 10 is a cool show

It's a Gwen thread

I was hooked from the clip in 2007 of this episode on cartoonnetwork.com

Nice

I thought the premise was interesting, but thought it was just going to be 'retarded kid with OP device causes problems then proceeds to fix them and receive no negative consequences" and didn't watch it till Alien Force was starting.

>ywn take a deep whiff of her energy being vagina.

Finally a nice thread.
I was getting tired of those hypocritical xenofags along with underage normies morons

God yes

>streaming

Yay. a new Gwen thread

anyone have the one image where she's doing the standing scorpion pose. I lost that one

please describe it

Is this avanlox's shit?

No that's omar-sin

Here
the-collection.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=14266

I loved it
Ben 10 was a really entertained show. Such a shame about all those reboot after first series

Ben&Gwen best couple in series

b u m p

Surprisingly, the show had a really good sense of character development. There are a ton of arcs that kinda go over your head the first time around, but rewatching the show made me appreciate just how much effort was put into the evolution of Ben's character. Its entertaining to see actual payoff for what could have been a load of inconclusive garbage. Ben actually does become more responsible with the Omnitrix, and the Kevin 11 episodes are a great testament to that. The more they meet up, the more different Kevin and Ben become (both literally and metaphorically. Kevin starts out with a fraction of Ben's powers, then the same power, finally all of his powers in a single mutated form). By the time you get to the timejump episode, it really feels like there's a great rivalry between the two. Then Alien Force came and fucked it all up, but still Kevin was probably the best Arch Nemesis Ben could have had. Even better than Vilgax, but that's mostly because after S1, they kida ran out of stuff for Vilgax to do. I mean his big return in S2 was being thawed out by Kevin

And how about Omniverse?

very good introduction, but the first season is still the weakest imo
omniverse is good and you can watch it with minimal knowledge of alien force

Omniverse is probably the best animated action program I've ever seen in my life. Fitting, as it marks the end of the action era that Ben 10 kinda revamped in 2005. It takes on a seemingly impossible task by setting the franchise back on track after the trainwreck that was UAF. I can't say enough good stuff about it, honestly. DJW's art is amazing, personally my favorite of his stuff, but more importantly he had to create/redesign all of Ben's aliens. That's more than 50 different aliens, not even including ultimate forms, fusions, alternate dimensions, or the near infinite amount of background or side characters in the show. On top of all of that, it also manages to pay homage to every past incarnation while also presenting itself as something new and different. Omniverse is the perfect title, as it manages to show that there's still an infinite amount of possibility within this one single world

Art wasnt that great and some characters designs were pretty lame too

>It becomes a gwen thread
Ben 10 can't be discussed anymore without any autistic gwenfags.

yeah the gwen shit is pretty annoying but tbf omniverse ended nearly 2 years ago, not much place for threads any more

Well that'll change next year with the reboot.

>autistic omnifags

Magic was better

>watching that beach episode when Gwen is in her one piece
>hear someone approaching
>change the channel

kek

thanks

Thank goodness, the new show's animated frame-by-frame

vid.me/Niro

>no gwen showed

One more b u m p

I don't fucking get sexual tension
If you hate someone, that just means you subconsciously are attracted to them, what the fuck?

>Art wasnt that great
Objectively wrong opinion, Alien force and Ultimate alien had cheap looking art, omiverse didn't.
>some characters designs were pretty lame too
Most were cool though

See

I didn't like this show at all.

Thanks asshole now the theme song is stuck in my head

>Seems like your little friend is more honest about it, dweeb

Gwen is not for sexual.
Oh, who am I kidding??

Have some sexy Gwen

>sexy Gwen
Well we have a very different opinion about what is sexy but it's ok

Even that Gwen is still better than those alien girls