Does anyone have any orange slices?

>does anyone have any orange slices?

Did this quip not make sense to anyone else?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Australian_rules_football
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

OP confirmed as never played sports.

Oranges were used for snacks during kids sports games.

Sounds like you need an orange slice.

Orange slices are filled with water and electrolytes, so they're a good post-sports snack for children especially if they have a stitch.

If you didn't get this, you're fat

MY GOD MAN, EAT A FRUIT.

But I'm only 200 pounds. No one ever offered me orange slices in 4th grade Basketball.

>Big guy crashing the plane
It's all connected I tell you

OP confirmed for Britbong.

Not OP but i played almost every sportwhen i was in school. This never happened once, it was just water. Then again i went to a small town school.

>200 lbs
Yeah, that's fat.

>200 pounds

And 4'10".

I'm Australian and played an Australian-only sport and we still had orange slices.

I'm a Britbong and I don't play sports and I got this joke no problem.

OP confirmed for never playing sports in their life.

>Rugby football is a type of football developed at Rugby School in Rugby, Warwickshire, one of many versions of football played at English public schools in the 19th century.

Well that was a fun thing to learn.

Maybe no one liked you.

Aren't Orange Slices also recommended for dealing with diabetes symptoms?

When i say small town i mean canadian small town. 500 people. So my basketball team had 8-9 people on it. So the only time i got to sit down was if i got fouled out (happened twice a season). I really could have used this idea but backwater towns don't know this stuff (or we are just poor farmers that don't spend money on students)

Are you trying to trigger me?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Australian_rules_football

Well, yeah. 95% of the people on this site are fat losers who never leave their rooms.

Yes. But i dont know a diabetic that does that. They are either really careful with their shots or really stupid and unhealthy