Is Fallout redpilled?

Is Fallout redpilled?

Other urls found in this thread:

collegeraptor.com/blog/tips-and-tools/science-says-playing-video-games-can-make-you-smarter/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

New Vegas was
4 is lame.

Yes. {Todd Howard.jpg}

Games are not "redpilled" they make people waste time

New Vegas was, yea. That's it though. Frankly, I like S.T.A.L K.E.R. more.

All video games are degenerate.

Degenerates like you belong on a cross.

degenerates like you belong on the cross
true to Cesar

how was nv redpilled

because muh legion

Legion is literally roman isis

Depends on which ending you choose.

i wish we got another stalker

Damn right it is. Even has niggers in the form of ghouls and raiders.

No, the original Fallouts had a liberal world-view (moral relativism...). And as general observation, most "hardcore" RPGs from the 90s/early 2000s had very liberal and often gay writers, even going back to the original Dungeons&Dragons.

Watching Sup Forumsfags worship these is amusing.

The bos was Based af

>Watching Sup Forumsfags worship these is amusing.

yeah, it's pretty funny how Sup Forumsfags can seperate the author from their work and appreciate it. fucking retards lmao

How does the Fallout world support "moral relativism"?

The rest of your post is basically worthless to your initial claim.

You can be gay and red pilled.
You're right about the old school RPGs, but for the dates even by the 90s it had gotten better.

>the original Fallouts had a liberal world-view (moral relativism...)

It was also an extremely shitty world to live in, so it was red-pilled whether they meant to or not.

Bethesda only cares about what's cool so 3 and 4 are retarded, but 1, 2, and New Vegas have clever writing that can be red-pilled.

What has happened to Sup Forums. Where has our daily "Just back from work" posts gone? Now all we get is shitty trump threads and anime/video games posts.

What the fuck happened and why is it the fault of jews?

>you can be gay and red-pilled.

What the actual fuck are you talking about? Indulging in degeneracy is not redpilled, are you one of those milo fans from reddit?

the premise for fallout is leftist faggotry. armagedaboom because nukes... and it doesnt stop there the shelters are traps so you dont get to play with nukes

but various bits of the story built on top of that ghey premise might be considered red pilled.

even people who dont play it know about gary. cloned tards who dont even know there isnt enough shit in their vault for them. they dont understand and you haz a choice.

liberals wouldnt say you have a choice and that he has to live or have a chance to live

You can CHOOSE to be redpilled. In 3, you can be so tolerant and let the ghouls and tenpenny residents to live together, until ghouls decide to whack all humans in the tower. Alternatively, you can kill all the whining ghouls and humans live happily in the Tenpenny tower for the rest of the game.

Just play as Brotherhood of Steel and be your very own Right Wing Death Squad with Captain Danse or put one of your other followers in power armour and go around killing degenerates.

>said regular posters on a Maltese Cat Grooming Forum

Not really

And the new system isnt too much different than FO3... which sucks.

How good did it feel to slaughter these faggots?

superb ..

>jews
Right, yeah because it's all the jews fault. I'll bet everytime you spill Mountain Dew all over your fat neckbeard self it's those "damn jews", isn't it? You know, they're probably too busy kissing La Cosa Nostra ass to give a shit about fucking with you goys

fuck yes

institute masterrace

They let Caesar make his case, and you can side with him. They introduce the Legion by crucifying an entire town (granted the town were criminal scumbags), so it's pretty clear the writers don't want you to side with Caesar.

Fallout 3 was pretty bad by comparison. You had a few options to blow up the Enclave, and the only way you could really side with them is by poisoning the water supply for ghouls and mutants.

J.E. Sawyer had shit to do with True AD&D, his Dragon Magazine article concerned 3rd Edition rules (false edition).

Because it's actually a Fallout game.

Fuck no,

AD VICTORIAM BROTHER

>turn Codsworth into a gundam
>order him to kill the Railroad

cringy, try-hard, luddites. you enjoy the bro-zillian with your "metrosexual" bros?

Who shot first? Is there anywhere in the Fallout world that was unaffected? Was it Vault Tec or some old jews in a bunker?

>side with the Minutemen
>block all entrance to the castle with walls and foundation blocks
>mfw the institute's swarm of coursers and synths cant get in during the siege

this

although maxons bos is pretty sick desu and the only good part of the game

Fallout 1 and 2 were.

Bethesda shit isn't.

isis is the mudslime redpill

if europe ever turns into a fractured subjugated battleground something like a christian isis would be good too, definitely good for post apocalypse

I think a 1488 gay guy realizing he's ill is more red pilled than a cuckservative

Bethesda didn't do NV. Obsidian did. Thats why it was better.

I personally love 4.

Good thing New Vegas is Obsidishit then.

Honestly, don't know because I'm an adult and I don't play video games. If you're over 16 and you play video games you need to kill yourself NOW.

It's jews, I tell ya. Orthodox jews in synagogues looking for a world to call their own. Don't you laugh at me! I know a meme that will make them show you their true form; Sup Forums taught it to me.

says the nigger shitposting on Sup Forums

Where did this guy get the 10s of thousands of caps that I won off him with my baller Caravan deck?

And what do you for fun? Hiking? Running around outside like a retard? Wasting time trying to fuck chicks at parties that you know will never talk to you again? Wasting money in bars? Working on cars?

Or is it the "muh intellctual pursuits"? Face it faggot, other people bested you in video games as a kid and instead of trying again, you ran away.

This "adults cant play video games" mindset is fucking potato level autism.

>psst- collegeraptor.com/blog/tips-and-tools/science-says-playing-video-games-can-make-you-smarter/

In the Fallout 4 DLC, they made the people in the Far Harbor village "literally Trump" and portrayed them as the bad guys. They also made it so people can sympathize with religious extremists by saying that most of the Children of Atom (muslims) are really peaceful and are misled because only their leaders are violent.

The synths were also the liberals and were led by a guy that did some shady stuff (Hillary) and then justified doing more shady stuff to achieve peace, which would not last in reality, but in game they make it seem like the peace and harmony would be permanent.

t. guy who probably isn't in any way more productive than other anons

Can't you go BoS and gas them all?

But I'm white user.

>Hiking
Yes
>Running around outside like a retard
Yes
>Wasting time trying to fuck chicks at parties that you know will never talk to you again
Between 18-21 yes, not since
>Wasting money in bars
Same answer as above, now I work in one so I earn money in bars instead of wasting it
>Working on cars
Never learned how to do any of that shit, I'm as useless as a woman or a nu-male when it comes to cars

In fairness though I've been depressed for years and generally don't get any satisfaction from life, so you may have a point desu.

Can you choose who to side with, or is the DLC as restrictive and black/white as the rest of the game is?

Yeah. You can lead a Right Wing Death Squad to purge the synths if you tell Kells about it.

hes the player character from fallout 2

He's the Chosen One from F2 (highwayman is preety close to Novac)

Or lone survivor from Vault 11 (same VA)

Fallout 4 was complete, utter garbage.

Everything except the goddammed railroad. Fucking liberal toaster lovers

You actually had the option of what ending you wanted, rather than 3 and 4's "WELL WE DON'T REALLY CARE, YOU SAVE THE DAY FOR LIBERAL FREEDOM AND RACIAL MIXING"

First time I've heard that theory.

>Children of Atom
>remembers nuking Megaton

ahh the good old days...

You had a gorillion options that affected endgame. You could be a total bastard, shit all over everyone and let the wasteland burn. You weren't forced into helping a group simply because the group was there.

Because Jews have infiltrated this sub and accuse anyone playing vidya to be a degenerate

Play moar.

most people dont brag about going to work

>giant, communist hating robot that throws nukes like footballs
>not wanting inferior people to get their hands on advanced technology
>wish to kill all (((synths)))

Pleb.

>no roving nig bands

No.

Fallout 1 and 2 maybe.
3 and 4 are just generic and New Vegas definitely.

That Tenpenny sidestory was fucking great All those libcucks got a facefull of diversity. It's like the cucks supporting BLM and muslims

2 was certainly redpilled. You could be a slaver, you could join/kill the fallout universe equivalent of scientology, fuck hookers, kill pretty much anyone, etc.

alchestbreach fuck off ya hussie

Not an argument

>FO4
Nice idle hours bro

>Is x redpilled? If so, then how come y?

Read the god damn sticky and take your kiddie shit back to

I could never side with them in any of my playthroughs. They are pretty much the SJW faction. I just do the first two or three quests to get the ballistic weave, then promptly kill them in fun and messy ways.

Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time, profligate.

>original FO games are liberal
Only if you play them that way, degenerate scum.

This is probably the only good thing about Fallout 3, that side quest was great.

Ask the vault dwellers

Enjoy being a wage slave and paying my benefits.

video games is my well deserved break/recreational activity when I get back from work

No but STALKER is.
Also the superior game.

Who? I knew them for a few hours. Not enough to care that I killed them really

sub? where the fuck do you think we are?

>this sub
Fuck off, reddit parasite.

>sub
t. Reddit Pro

I remember during Fallout 3 when you're asked to save that boy and you find all those blood sucking faggot mutants down there. I wiped them out and saved him.

>I personally love 4.
FUCK OFF

4 RUINED THE SERIES

NO ROLE PLAYING NO STATS SHITTY CONVERSATION

REEEEEEEEEE

t. gramps

I hope we can all appreciate the most redpilled faction in fallout...

you're wasting time right now when you could be doing all this outdoor paradise stuff in Slovenia.
>known for outdoor recreation
>recreation
AKA wasting time

>sub
t. Le Reddit army

>redpilled
>jewish mechanism to keep people disinterested in real world problems
it's degeneracy. the video game audience is mostly white males, who might otherwise become redpilled and spend their time more productively