Awwww shit

Anti feminist man children BTFO by based high school grill! m.youtube.com/watch?v=Y1tLeNEZIzc

>Chair of the Safe Space Task Force
What the fuck

if you're going to shill then please atleast make the effort to get a Canadian IP

she looks like the kind of girl with bad judgment who will complain about guys using her and then later on complain about nice guys not wanting to settle with her

Why does every feminist woman look unpleasant and bitchy? I have never seen a smiling, beautiful feminist.

wow, i hate men now

i had to stop.
this is bad.

>(((CTR)))

>More like
>Like
Like Like Like

Nadia (((Goldman)))

like like like if if if if if if if if if like like okie dokie!

Wow, sure convinced me with that eloquent and very classy rhetoric

>starts talking in a whiney voice
where do you even find this shit?

she looks like a jude

this cant be real

pls kek tell me this is a jewish trick

>AHAHA MEN BTFO BY GOVERNMENT EDUCATED TEENAGE GIRLS

is this even bait

it isn't real

did I hear (((goldman))) ???

>WAAAA WAAAAAAAAAAA WAAAAAAAAA
Fucking grating.

The sycophants at the beginning of the video make me want to throw up.

the person who uploaded it wants views. they upload it expecting SJW's to rally behind them then only get like 50 views and come here to 4 chin in desperation because they cant pay the light bill.the young turks and john oliver do it. many such cases. sad

>goldman

Very low energy displayed in this speech.

When I see something like this, it makes me think that women don't like men at all.

Wait... Isn't that ALL women?

Patriarchy = like totally destroyed
someone give this dyke some dick

That has to be the worst delivery of a speech I have ever seen, and I took a communications class at a community college.

I didn't get that impression, because what she was saying didn't even make sense at all. It was just a bunch of incoherent bullshit rambling. I turned it off after a minute. This is just a very confused, retarded human being.

>Chairman of the "Safe Space Task Force"
>(((Goldman)))
Sad!

>we let women into politics and will never reverse it

All the feminists will act like it is really brilliant and profound though. Don't be surprised if it goes viral.

She talks a lot about being upset and angry and appears to be almost on the verge of tears, and yet she doesn't cite one bad thing that has actually happened to her, what the hell even is this? These young girls are indoctrinated with a sense of victimhood from such a young age, it's pretty disturbing. If you look back to the suffragettes, they didn't just piss and moan about imagined grievances, they took fucking action. I would like to think that these girls' forbears would probably be upset that this is where their actions have wrought.

>Nadia (((Goldman)))

>84373078
(((((((((Goldman)))))))))))

>it's a "1 in 4 women are raped in college" episode

Feminism is a Jewish Marxist, cancerous ideology on a civilization. Feminism was designed to destroy European and U.S. demographic, end white male masculinity in the name of 'liberation' and break apart the family unit because the family is necessary for a functional self reliant society not dependent on govt. As the family unit is broken apart, mental illness, broken lives and misery are left in its wake. Feminism was never about women, it was about lowering the White birth rate. The rise of feminism and the decline of female happiness are directly related. Vaccinate your children against feminism before its too late.

Feminism only attacks White men, can you even find a single feminist who tells non-White men how to act? They were all silent during the rape of 1400 White girls in England, instead they focus on taking pictures of White men on a train to tell them to sit differently.

The liberals left (Useful idiots) are not atheists at heart. They believe instead in the collective worship of the state, who are all powerful and can do no wrong. Individuals are not seen as sovereign, but as mere pawns to be manipulated for political ends. Marxism is merely their bible and the source of their "Knowledge" of reality. These people are useful idiots and footsoldiers of the Jew. Feminists are Marxists. They don't care about women. It is just an excuse to attack white men. Men of other races are free to abuse women with impunity.

They always do

This desu.

This souds like: bla... bla... bla, yadayadayadayadayadaRapeyadayadayadayadayada *breath* like. bla... bla... bla... yadayadayadayadayaMy bodydayadayadayadayadayada *breath* like. I'm Angry bla... bla... bla, yadayadayadayadPatriarchyayadayadayadayadayadayada *breath* like. bla... bla... bla... yadayadayadamuh soggy kneessyadayadayadayadayadayadayada *breath* like. I'm Angry

The Jew is a curse upon humanity.

The Jew is the most highly evolved and dangerous parasitic life-form on earth. It is responsible for more human suffering and death and cultural and environmental destruction than all people in the world combined. Unless it is dealt with there will never be peace or spiritual progress for humanity.

This.
I can't belive why people still fall for this shit.
Every major college has more than 20000 students and 3-5 rape cases each year.
How the fuck do they come to "1/4 women are raped'?

>If you look back to the suffragettes, they didn't just piss and moan about imagined grievances
Yes they fucking did. Do you think they marched into parliament, held a gun to the prime minister's head, and ordered him to sign the piece of legislation they put in front of him?
Women have the vote because they put themselves in harm's way and men were too fucking weak to call their bluff. Should have let them starve to death chained to those railings.

powerful.

>run on sentences
>like.....like

trashman plz

>highschool girl btfo'ing anyone

>like

No sorry, fuck off.

Someone shut her up.
For good.

>Goldman

Did you expect anything less goys?

Why do liberals put so much stock in the opinions of children and teenagers (who have been forcefed these opinions by schools anyway)?