Zootopia

Anybody want to discuss this film? Notice that there's no thread up.

Have they confirmed a sequel yet?

it's dead m8. gg no re

Not yet, but if WiR gets a sequel I can't imagine this wouldn't

You think a sequel should even focus on just Judy and Nick, or should it be like the wire where the focus changes every season? I want to see a sequel that addresses how big banks hurt people. In it Nick and Judy team up with Judy's Bobcat friend who grew up to be an actuary working in forensic accounting in order to take down Lemming Brothers

/zoo/ has been banished to /trash/ now, that's why

Thank fuck that happened.
What was there to discuss in the first place?

Absolutely! Focus on additional characters, the worldbuilding is just too vast.

...the movie? there's a lot of room for sequels

I still haven't seen it. It's not a musical, is it?

That's not what I meant.
It's just a movie. Did it really require a billion threads over two months?

no, it's a bunny cop movie

dunno, I only posted in a few when I had questions

It wasn't even that great. Just a standard disney movie.

That's good, for some reason I can't watch songs without cringing.

>Notice that there's no thread up.
Faggots finally shut the fuck up. Lord Overfaggot has to come and spray shit against the wall because he has no life outside of being King of The Faggots.

Taking a step back and looking at the movie: I want to love it with all my heart, but there are a few things that prevent me from doing so.

The Shakira insertion in particular smells a lot like "product" and it's something that just wasn't there in older animation classics. There are a couple weak scenes that become very dull after you see 'em N times. Being a mainly comedy movie, this shouldn't happen.

I'm not usually this autistic about flaws, it's just that these things rub me off the wrong way. It's a really nice movie and I love it, I love the characters, I love everything about it, but there's that little aftertaste of executive meddling and targeting that prevents it from being 100% sincere.

I think it's a solid 8/10, and I still want to marry that bunny.

>not in theatres anymore
>don't have BluRay player
>not on Netflix

I'll never get to see this.

Would Avon Barksdale be a wolf?

Damn. If only there were any other options available...

This setting might actually work better with some kind of "Tales of the City" type of series that can focus on individual characters living in random sections like the Rainforest district.

>no animated tv series
just kill me bros