Red Pilled Hygiene

There's people on this board who don't look what's on the toilet paper when they wipe their ass.

They think they are clean, but they have big chunks of poop hanging out of their ass, then they sit and smear it all over their cheeks, and then they smell, very very bad.

I thought this was normal though

Normal for third world countries maybe, not civilized people.

I take a shower everytime after I poop. I don't wear underwear and I've never had poop smear on my trousers.

>tfw hairy ass and have to wipe 3-4 times and then with water

This is a good thing, idiots won't notice colon cancer until it is too late. Social Darwinism should be encouraged.

I'll never understand people who don't check the paper to see how much is left, why take chances when it comes to how much residual shit is on your ass?

Hell, I actually wipe inside the rim of my asshole even, anything less is barbaric

red pill hygiene:
>only shower once a week or when meeting other people, body does not need constant washing
>do not waste time getting up every few hours to urinate, simply conveniently keep bottles in room and empty them all at once
>never use sheets, they are unnatural
>do not degenerately waste time vainly washing clothes when all you are going to do is wear them without anyone seeing
>instead wear same clothes at all times while alone
>only wash when they have absorbed so much sweat that they are becoming too heavy
>wear clean clothes only when meeting others
anything I missed?

Get a load of this pervert! Look faggot, after two wipes you're playing with it. You need to seek help.

I feel you... I may not look like it but I have really hairy ass and legs and not that much hair on my chest and back.

I only shower once a week. If you shower more than that you will destroy your skin flora.

>it's 2016 and anglo countries do not have a bidet
>they literally go around with sweat mixed with shits around their asses
How come you haven't killed yourself yet, you troglodytes nigger pieces of shit?

Great political thread.
Keep it up Sup Forums, proud of you.

>2016
>not using fancy loo with bidet and fan dryer

>showering more than once a month
good goy

I don't think people like this actually exist though. Everyone looks.

>there are people who don't taste the poop on their toilet paper to check for colon cancer

>wow Ethen, great moves

Every time? Why don't you just learn how to wipe properly?

Those people are generally French

Yayeha, get a load on me.

>>only shower once a week or when meeting other people, body does not need constant washing
I only shower whenever I leave the house or when I meet with someone else, but I really wouldn't recommend going too long because you get spots on your chest and shoulders. Otherwise if you only meet people a few times a week, only shower then. Showering too often kills natural oils for your skin. Showering seldom is also bad for your skin, since your get dirt and stuff that builds up.

>>do not degenerately waste time vainly washing clothes when all you are going to do is wear them without anyone seeing
You can wear trousers 3 times max outside, upper body wear you should only wear once. Wash once every one and a half weeks.

>>instead wear same clothes at all times while alone
This. Don't waste your clothes by wearing them all alone at home. Have an outfit you wear throughout the week alone and only wash it when you wash everything you wear out.

>>wear clean clothes only when meeting others
Of course.

>cleaning with paper
>having your butthole clean

pick one

After getting cancer from people like you, my shit varies so I have to check it as well.

You probably smell worse than a nigger.

Sup Forums has replaced Sup Forums and Sup Forums as the board that attracts newfags and garbage threads. Give this place another year and it'll be an unrecognizable cesspool.

My parents installed a removable shower head when I was a kid, turns out it's great for jet-cleaning your ass. Point being I wish bidets were more commonplace here, muh ass is hairy and sweats a lot, feels gross and requires intermittent wiping throughout a hot day.

>Not having a smooth tight twink ass cleaned with wetwipes a bidet or incessant TPing
Are you even trying? Shiggy

Says the country with shitbins. If you weren't in the know you're officially Inida's cousin.