ეშმა ჯოჯოხეთიდან

>that pic

Holy kek

o mostrengo...

Monstrum tenebris ...

o adamastor...

My ancestor :)

der Erbgutschnitzel...

Das unheimliche Wesen aus einer fremden Welt ...

Das Dunkelgnöm...

A inominável criatura...

i wouldn't be talking, hans

la absorbedor de heritages

O mochila de criança

"All according to the plan", said the King of the Amerigoblins, desperate to devour more white germanic genes.

Przeciemna istota

Give...give me... YOUR PERCENTS!

What is with all these Sup Forums-tier threads

O brasileiro...

Lord God, Captain of my heart, El Goblino knows if I follow Your Greatest Commandment – to love You with all my heart, soul, and mind. – he is powerless over me. Guard my white genes, Lord Jesus, so that I stay alabaster for You alone. I know from Your Word that the Amerimutt can not sift my through my body like wheat or even lay a hand on my chromosomes without Your permission. So place Your hedge around me so that my body – Your temple – can be preserved, pure, holy, and healthy and European.

Block Los Goblinos attempts to make me doubt that I am “Beautifully and wonderfully white” and don’t let me listen to his taunts to take Ahmeds dick through neglect, contempt, addiction or abuse. I am Yours, Lord Jesus, and I want to glorify You in my body so keep me from El Goblinos attempts his attempts in this world and in my flesh to make me 56%, to ride the mart cart, to make my body a showcase of gluttony or advertisement for evil or miscegenation..

did a quick self portrait lads, rate

MUTTS ARE BACK ON THE MENU BOYS

De kobold...
breddy guud desu

kek