Tfw no more active fanbase

>Tfw no more active fanbase
>Tfw you have been replaced by Wreck it Ralph
>Tfw you have been delayed
>Tfw the upcoming shorts is shitty LEGO animation instead of 3d or classic 2d animation
>Tfw the park shows is same shit stuff

Other urls found in this thread:

ohmy.disney.com/news/2016/02/09/new-frozen-holiday-special-to-air-on-abc-in-2017/
ew.com/article/2016/06/30/wreck-it-ralph-2-officially-announced
ohmy.disney.com/news/2016/06/21/frozen-returns-with-frozen-northern-lights/
youtube.com/results?q=frozen hyperion&sp=EgIYAg%3D%3D
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

anyone have that russian looking Warmachine x Frozen art?

who's that semen demon

You must be an 18 to post here.

I just saw this for the first time yesterday.

It's funny how popular Elsa is, considering what a non-actor she is in this movie. First, she isolates herself from everyone, then she runs away, then she kicks away Anna who came to find her, then she gets caught, then she runs away again, then she doesn't even try to stop Hans from killing her.

I don't mean this as criticism, I just think it's amusing.

>>Tfw the upcoming shorts is shitty LEGO animation instead of 3d or classic 2d animation

you're a fucking milking machine, you stupid woman, a prop, a cash cow

get back to work, we gotta sell these toilet seats!

>or classic 2d animation
Oh man that would be great. I like the CGI of the original fine, but imagine if the shorts were in this style:
>facebook photo.php?v=684631594922684

I hope none of you are going to buy this piece of shit.

I hope all of you are going to buy & hotglue this piece of gold.

Nope.

Someone has to have that Khador inspired Elsa russian looking pictures

They were posted all the time.

if the archive wasn't shit I'd be able to look there

>Hotgluing
>After how much a lot of this shit costs

Remember when fanfiction.net made a short?

Cheaper solution :

Print those pic with photo paper & hotglue it.

No articulation.

It also doesn't come with an orgasm face.

>tfw Journey into imagination was so close to being renovated
>tfw frozen ride ruins it

You're getting a holiday special next year.

woooo!

it counts for something......right?

That honestly isn't even half as bad as them planning to replace the Tower of Terror with some Guardians of the Galaxy bullshit.

Still rumored.

The Florida Tower is safe. Now they're going to shoehorn Guardians into Epcot over at Universe of Energy.

Oh good, I thought I'd end up never being able to see the Tower of Terror when I go to Disney World for the first time soon.

you know the answer Elsa

Why bother buying a figure if you don't intend to hotglue it.

To display it.
Hotgluing a figure just ruins the paint and you end up wasting money because of it.

They announced the holiday special before announcing the lego shorts. It's not clear to me if they're the same thing or not. I hope they're different.
ohmy.disney.com/news/2016/02/09/new-frozen-holiday-special-to-air-on-abc-in-2017/

>Literally like Toy story 30 minute short.
>Air on ABC instead of Disney Channel.

Got a really bad feeling about this.

Tangled was better

>>Tfw you have been replaced by Wreck it Ralph
Source?
>>Tfw you have been delayed
Source?
>>Tfw the upcoming shorts is shitty LEGO animation instead of 3d or classic 2d animation
Source?

>>Tfw you have been replaced by Wreck it Ralph
Source?

ew.com/article/2016/06/30/wreck-it-ralph-2-officially-announced

>>Tfw you have been delayed
Source?

Frozen 2 was supposed to be released in 2018, instead WiR & Gigantic happened, forced Frozen 2 pushed back to 2019 or 2020.

Source?

ohmy.disney.com/news/2016/06/21/frozen-returns-with-frozen-northern-lights/

You fuckers deserved it for trashing Sup Forums.

Also...

>You'll be in KHIII, but your world will be as memorable as KH2's Atlantica.

Kingdom hears 3 doesnt even have an Disney Frozen world user.

Only Tangled & BH6 was confirmed.

>ohmy.disney.com/news/2016/06/21/frozen-returns-with-frozen-northern-lights/
>Starting in July
So ... not the 2017 holiday special. The opposite of what you're saying.

>Frozen 2 was supposed to be released in 2018
No. That was just speculation. You might be thinking of the Broadway musical, but the sequel hadn't been given a date/year yet.

>Minidolls
People actually buy these pieces of shit?

Frozen LEGO is look like shit so it doesnt count.

what do you mean about park shows? I've never been

She's broken and people want to fix her, despite being damaged enough to have a waifu.

I've never been either but I think they're talking about the show at the Hyperion. There are several recordings of it online.
youtube.com/results?q=frozen hyperion&sp=EgIYAg%3D%3D

It's also getting a WDAS made Christmas holiday short as well.

No, the rumor now is Guardian going for Tower of Terror in Disneyland.

what does Frozen has to do with Journey into Imagination? Frozen replaced Maelstrom.

fuck marvel

>ABC

Hey, Maybe we can dream about PG-13 rated frozen ?

The sequel has been given a date. It's November 27 2019.

What got push back was Gigantic. Gigantic was originally going be March 2018 now it got pushed to Fall 2018.

Frozen so far remain unchanged.

Many thanks.

>sequel has been given a date. It's November 27 2019
Source please.

>Frozen

>one of the most cancerous generals to date
>only beaten by ponies and /sug/shit
good, after the death threats to that kid and the worship of a shitty fanfiction author you fags need to be burn at the stake.

>Zootopia

nice trips smugfox, but we all know you're small fry.

/frz/ is beaten out by /sug/? I've never been.

Ugly

There were rumors that they were going close down the Imagination pavilion in 2015/2016 for renovations, but they scrapped it for the frozen ride.

I want to fuck this bitch.

Well, I have some.

>The sequel has been given a date. It's November 27 2019.
It hasn't though.

And not only her.

That was always the plan. Florida's was gonna get it too, but with all the construction at the Studios right now, Orlando management refused to close Tower for it. But with Frozen's popularity, Epcot projects are being lined up now as the executives plan to continue Operation "Fuck Epcot's meaningful purpose in the ass with IPs"

And the timing of the planned closure/remodel coincided with the announcement of Marvel's first Figment miniseries. Then Frozen became a monster hit and took away the budget allocated for Imagination.

I think, he had asked this. Based Wandering...

>only beaten by /sug/
Fuck no. Frozen general was far worse than /sug/

Have some new art by Head of Story Paul Briggs.

Who drew this?

>wanting sequels
>not wanting Disney to continue to create new original movies

/sug/fags are almost pony tier, lads, don't fight it.

user from /tg/ drawtread two years ago.

I want both. And I want both CGI and traditional animation. And I want more pictures of Moana.

Why is that a bad thing.

More people have ABC than Disney.

It's a major network for a reason.

Not about niggers.

It's only a waste if you don't video it.

Good, if these threads were alive it'd only be filled with people whining about a voice actor who BTFO Trump.

Shit's as retarded as that guy who has a fetish for melting expensive figures and jerking off to it.

Okay, I've never heard of this "ruining the paint" on anything. You DO realize this isn't actually "hot glue," right?

>no mad face
one fucking job

Jizz is sometimes acidic enough to fuck up the paint. Especially if you leave it on for some hours.

Wow, well duh, You don't know how to clean up after yourself?

Most people who hotglue are fat, lazy NEETs.

they might changed it now with all the change around going on, but I remember reading it from a source legit and specifically that date to Frozen 2 which stood out to me because that was the only one I read with a specific release date for such a movie yet to come.

I'm looking for it now

fantastic, is there any more?

I thought there was one of them both

I hope they do make her gay in the next movie.

Not because I give a shit, or even care about Frozen, but because it will trigger the hell out of redpillers and the resulting tsunami of tumblr art and circle-jerking will probably drive them to a mental breakdown.

>Tfw no more active fanbase
Good, the fanbase was pretty terrible from what I saw.

>Tfw you have been replaced by Wreck it Ralph
How so? I would've believed Zootopia or even Inside Out, but what does Ralph have to do with anything?

>Tfw you have been delayed
Disney sequels are always terrible.

>Tfw the upcoming shorts is shitty LEGO animation instead of 3d or classic 2d animation
>Tfw the park shows is same shit stuff
Who cares about any of that?

>who's that semen demon
Periwinkle from Tinker Bell's Secret of the Wings.

The Christmas special comes out late NEXT year, while the LEGO thing debut THIS November. So not the same thing.

Not too much. Russian /frz/ still alive, but have no artists or any drawfags. What is dead, can't die. I have only few pics on that fic illustrations...

>tfw you wanted the Anna figure (can't remember who made it) but it was like 200 dollars and don't feel like explaining to your Mom why you're suddenly gonna start displaying a figurine of a Disney princess in your room
>And my niece would probably want to play with it all the time
It's probably for the better to not get it

It's the most likely date, what with Ralph 2 pushing Gigantic into the Thanksgiving 2018 slot, so the following November seems the most likely. The first one came out Thanksgiving weekend 2013, and Disney will likely want to release the sequel at the same time of year, to take advantage of the holiday season.

Still, there's always the chance Gigantic could be pushed back again, since there's little buzz about it and it apparently doesn't even have a cast set up yet. Fingers crossed.

>tfw hunchback was revamped for Broadway
>new songs, sounds even more epic than the film
>Alan Menken literally oozing with melodies

>Nah, lets deny it and put Frozen on stage instead.

Makes sense from a business perspective, but fuck me if I'm. It pissed.

there was one Anna picture I'm looking for with the warmachine Khador thing going on, perhaps I'm just imagining it

I have only that. But it's only WIP for

>that dick imprint right above her knee
hnnnngggg

They'll never make Elsa gay, user.

what

That would be pretty redundant after making her gay in the first movie

it's actually a really well done show, i've seen it live. I wouldn't be surprised if some of the props/effects crossover with the actual broadway show coming out

There's nothing to indicate that she's gay. Elsa's powers aren't a metaphor for anything, she literally has actual potentially fatal powers in the storyverse which are the main source of the conflict.

Gay people be like "I have a big thing (sexual orientation) to hide and I'm gay, Elsa also has a big thing to hide (cryogenic powers) which much mean she's also gay like me since we're both hiding something" which is a bit daft

Hunchback musical dates back to the 90s, being a German exclusive show. It just got tweaked to be even more like the book when they decided to bring it here officially.

Where is Russian /frz/?