Ask a true French

Im french so yeah, im particularly badass. Ask me what u want to know about global politics

True, here ?

cannabis leads to lgbt stuff leads to terrorism ?
am I correct ?

Why are your country's employment laws so fucking retarded and when are you going to fix them?

I work for an american tech company. We hire people from all over but we avoid hiring in France since most french are fucking lazy and it's impossible to get rid employees who don't perform.

Fuck off

Labels out of rectangles are not associated with arrows, but with zones.

How do you pronounce croissant?

Fucking Americans pronounce it like crooo-sannn. I think it's more like: cghuaa-saa

French people are lazy or just not stupid enough to work 50 hours a day to earn 10 $ ?

U know the only way to pronounce it is "françois hollande"

Because they understand the value of having leisure time with your family. Most people I've met in Austria wouldn't come to work even if you fired them on a Saturday or Sunday

Why isn't every answer "I surrender! "?

Because "A fucking leaf" of course !

Surrender ? Is it a reference i dont get ?

Ta guelle!

Why are the french and france so disgusting?

what do u mean by disgusting ?

You seem to be unfamiliar with the stereotypes of your own country
Is France collapsing like they say?
Like riots and stuff?

a little social unrest is not a riot, come on
btw im familiar with the facts, so what about this disgusting thing

Only since its government is sucking kike's dick 24/7

People all over the world don't really like the French and laugh at them. I mean, people don't like Jews either but at least I know what we did
Why is there civil unrest specifically
who doesn't

What do you think about Brits?

Do you grudgingly give them respect for being a worthy adversary of yours but helping you twice in the world wars?

Do French people have big dicks? I knew a French Canadian guy with a nice thick uncut cock.

well, not sure about your all over the world dont really like... we dont need to make france great again, it has always been

social unrest are just our expression system, dont make a whole dish

yeah obv, brits are decent partner/opponent during the History

a lot of afro-french live here, so i think the average i quite high

Sup Forums always shits on France's "diversity" (dilution of Whites) but is that really only the case in Paris? Are Orleans, Lyon, Marseilles and other big cities still mostly French?

Is hour liberal President going to start deporting or at least send troops to Syria! How stable is the government right now.

ONE TWO THREE VIVA L'ALGERIE

FUCK FRANCE