youtube.com/watch?v=-Zy28mVeVZw
youtube.com/watch?v=Yam5uK6e-bQ
youtube.com/watch?v=9TKb8RCka70
youtube.com/watch?v=HSzKom5XyQs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

pc virgins

any lefty man in

shame it's not quality drug combos edition

macs are for soyboys (and you have to pay to edit the registry)

out

virgins and brainlets are atually the master race

For me? It’s a couple pingers and a small dose of acid

sophie

big fan of 69-FAG-POO me

>this anti Mac brainlet back again talking about “muh registry editor” which is a bizarre windows-only thing that you’d only ever need to touch once or twice in your life and what’s more, doesn’t even exist on macOS

that's certainly an interesting combo

can't stand disco biscuits tho, dont make me loved up, just make me kinda of angry and/or sleepy

ck1 is the king

2c and a bit of k is quite good

For her? One best behavior, please.

Girls at work always say they "don't like too much muscle" on a guy. Such a bunch of gobshites, what they really mean is "a bf who works out would make me insecure because I'm a fat lazy bitch who never exercises"

thats not my beautiful wife?

youtube.com/watch?v=-Zy28mVeVZw
choon

I'm going to waltz over to my bed and have sex with my girl. She came asking for it, so I'd better give it. Want to encourage her to ask you know.

wish I was able to go to the gym without getting panic attacks lol

We're all in here

>a basic function of changing something on your computer is a "bizarre function"

You are a fucking retard dave you really are

How much would you pay for a holographic AI gf?

mac are ust pcs (simplified)

macs are for tarquins and tarquins are wankers

Fascinating Darren yeah
Hang on one sec mate, really gotta piss
*picks up my pint and walks off*

what is bizarre about regedit? I'm assuming you know a lot about it. in a lot of ways it is more convenient than having text based config files scattered around your computer for applications like on macOS

Was utterly sick this morning and slept all day as a result. I'm only just about to have brekky.

hm ah yes only £20 for the app to allow me to edit things on a computer i paid £2,000 for!

Use windows every day of my life and have never once needed to go into the fucking registry to “change” anything, you are an autistic beast and you need a good firm bullet to the brain

I'm a soyboy that could beat you to death.

just learnt that big john from inbetweeners is died

wtf

Don't even respond to him. He's a troll called David from Liverpool, he's the guy that keeps getting into these very long winded, autistic arguments with every user here.

iain lee's about as funny as finding blood in your stool

Love CK feel like its better for chatting shit because you actually talk about real shit rather than dude I love you lmao but pingers and acid give you a better feeling of euphoria and make the night more “special” for lack of a better word

now nothing but in a few years when im lonelier probably a lot

walked out into the living room / kitchen and it smelled strongly of updog

machines

why are the nordics so much cooler than us?

More than 1,000 young people have been charged by police in Denmark with distributing sexually explicit material.

They are accused of using Facebook Messenger to share indecent video clips of two 15-year-olds having sex.

Bloody Denmarkians

Oh my days you’re the one who invented Dave from Liverpool, didn’t realise I was talking to an actual mental case haha fuck me

just the right level of charged up and mentally going sideways

good stuff

on holiday atm

no drugs here ;(

If you have Windows 10, then any non-retard usually goes into the registry and changes the values on search to disable cortana

wait...you don't let cortana on your start menu, do you?

oh no no no no no

Pulled a muscle jelqing last night. Never thought the career would end over an injury but here we are.

bit selfish

on a night out MDMA is all you really need
might say a cringey thing or two to people I barely know but at the same time it definitely beats sitting in the smoking area all night too autistic to talk to anyone

i heard he got kidnapped and murdered

>a yank talking about drugs in /brit/ in a not completely retarded way
Never ever seen this before

Wasn't me actually, but i was there when the macbook shit was going down. Dave is a very real person, and has a background on this general

sounding abit triggered lad

pulled my willy wanking last night. never thought my career would end over an injury but here we are

>The Cranberries lead singer Dolores O'Riordan has died suddenly at the age of 46, her publicist has confirmed.

oh shit

>jelqing
hello baby penis

horrible people, if someone would link me that video in this thread, I would immediately report them

>If you have Windows 10

I'm a brit on holiday

sorry to disappoint

>wasn’t me
Yes it was, least I hope it was because believing you means there’s at least two proper mental cases in here

I used to get mad at my school
(now I can't complain)

if you do mandy a decent bit over a few months its highs get weaker and its comedowns worse
bag of coke is really the best

Warms my heart to see big traffic intersections stop for an ambulance

Enjoying a glass of Mâcon-Lugny "Les Genièvres" 2010 with my bangers and mash

>VisiCalc (for "visible calculator") was the first spreadsheet computer program for personal computers, originally released for the Apple II by VisiCorp. It is often considered the application that turned the microcomputer from a hobby for computer enthusiasts into a serious business tool, prompting IBM to introduce the IBM PC two years later.[2] VisiCalc is considered the Apple II's killer app.[3] It sold over 700,000 copies in six years, and as many as 1 million copies over its history.

Dislike a lot of Apple products but they deserve to be at the top as a company.

Dolores O'Riordan dead at 46.

There were decent amount of underage nudes being Bluetoothed around my secondary as I remember

Where

Prefer Kernkraft 400 - Zombie Nation

Well that explains it immediately then. Almost gained some respect for yanks there, almost.

youtube.com/watch?v=Yam5uK6e-bQ

;-;

the best friend

>$10 liter of vodka

Shit should be illegal. Time to get hammered

>tfw old lefty man

If you've been here for longer than a year, it should be clear to you by now that David still posts here. He's an autistic loon, probably you, who's been here since 2013 and stalked delumo across to Sup Forums and tried doxxing him multiple times.

nobody fell for my gimmick
very disappointed

as if crapple today is anything close to what it used to be

CO at the moment

hate this fucking place

the only thing keeping me sane is the endless supply of edible cannabis products and beer

alcohol is the most dangerous drug

really don't get the appeal of coke
I know when I say this everyone always goes 'ah you didn't get good coke' but I had some fairly high octane stuff that made my gums numb and I really didn't get that much out of it
get way more of an enjoyable experience from molly and it doesn't cost a small fortune either

what about super weed

had to take the bus with the school kids on it back from work today, had to bang one out when i got back

c h u n e

youtube.com/watch?v=9TKb8RCka70

How do you pronounce O'Riordan

youtube.com/watch?v=HSzKom5XyQs

alcohol should be banned

Daily reminder that weed is far more dangerous than alcohol.

rosy arse 2bh

>super weed

Been here since day 1, if it was Dave from Liverpool who doxxed delumo and posted that picture of the goblin-looking freak then hats off to Dave tbqh

Also fuck your for reminding me about delumo, Christ

the gf

remembering the greek girl again lads
the one who obviously liked me but my autism prevented me from actually asking her out

*enters thread*

daily reminder that the safest drug is in fact meth

adorable

a bit expensive

we all know that feel

i smoke cause it gives me knowledge

i dont

boxer is a german breed or so I've heard

>like €3.50 for a 700ml voddy bottle in Rewe that would cost £11 here
Very jealous but also if I lived somewhere with supermarket alcohol that cheap I’d probably already be dead

my lean costs more than your rent

TOOIIILMEN

STATE YOUR OCCUPATION

is the trick with wine just to hold the first gulp in your mouth long enough to get used to the taste so you don't grimace on subsequent drinking?