Alright gentlemen, let's get real here

Alright gentlemen, let's get real here.

What movie made your tear ducts flex with manliness and inadvertently caused some kind of saline discharge drip from your eyes? Don't need to be a sad film, just ones that stirred the beast inside.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q0ePdaOP_aU
youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=annotation_788493&feature=iv&src_vid=l8yOdAqBFcQ&v=8Tgi-j56ueU
youtube.com/watch?v=l3kdyR2deJM
youtube.com/watch?v=8Bgi3z4M-Mo
youtube.com/watch?v=IPMf8G8Pi5o
youtu.be/N5vx95QjFnc
youtu.be/48ZDmnmB8dQ
youtu.be/7y2dBhj8sOM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

war horse, hatchiko, interstellar

Whale Rider.

Das Boot
Paths of Glory
Wall-E
Up
Eddie the Eagle
Before Sunrise
Titanic
Calvary

Most recent I can think of is the ending to The Frontline and Brotherhood of War.

The movie was okay but this scene always gets me.

youtube.com/watch?v=Q0ePdaOP_aU

Forrest Gump when I was a kid.
Also, for some reason, the scene in LOTR with Arwen saving Frodo from the Ringwraiths always gets me. I don't know why, I don't even like Jackson's work much. Something about a woman displaying martial valor.

Titanic got me hard. Watched it in the theaters when I was a kid. Unexpected tears with hotties sitting right next to me, very embarrassing.

Unironically Logan. First movie I've cried at in years.

Cuck.

The Champ
Its a wonderful life.
A Clockwerk Orange after McDowell is cured and everyone starts fucking with him.
Can't name anything else of the top of my head.

this desu

The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou

That scene at the end when Steve asks if they think the jaguar shark remembers him. Gets me every time.

>"I gotta prove it."
>"Prove what?"
>"That I'm not a mistake."
Fucking Creed, man...

This is the most reddit post I've read in a while

The Green Mile

"I'm scared of the dark"

Holy shit I can't help but leak water from my eyes

this scene always makes my throat burn and i fight tears from this act of selflessness. powerful and very moving.

That scene from I Am Legend where the dog is dying and Will Smith sings it that song from Shark Tale

The Tree of Life

I'm into my late twenties, I think I'm with the woman I want to marry and have children with. I've been thinking a lot about what it means to be a good man, to be strong but not a brute, what it means to raise a child, or be deeply in love with someone.

This movie caught me totally off guard. There were a few times I actually cried full on. I hadn't cried like that since I was a little kid.

T. Furfag

>le manly tears were shed XD

I wish I had this amount of drive...

The Notebook

Ending got me

i'm a huge bitch so i cry during a lot of movies, especially if there's a swell in the music, that shit is kryptonite.

youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=annotation_788493&feature=iv&src_vid=l8yOdAqBFcQ&v=8Tgi-j56ueU
youtube.com/watch?v=l3kdyR2deJM
youtube.com/watch?v=8Bgi3z4M-Mo
youtube.com/watch?v=IPMf8G8Pi5o

>Brothers In Arms
>Gladiator
>Iron Giant

Band Of Brothers*
Shit

this has to be one of the faggiest OPs in the history of Sup Forums. This board is dead.

Armageddon

>I always thought of you as a son

>iron giant
>assassination of Jesse James
>Man of steel
Those are the only ones off the top of my head

The pacific didn't make me cry but I was sad knowing that basilone was going to die.

Train to Busan. I NEVER get emotional watching movies, but the ending to this fucking movie got me so hard. I was crying full tears. I sometimes tear up just thinking about.

youtu.be/N5vx95QjFnc

Forgot to mention Zorba the Greek also.

Weekend (2011, the one with the gay bongs). I was so lonely at the time and craved that kind of intense short-term connection with someone. Also the characters were really realistic.

ikiru

This episode was almost too sad man.

Recently? BvS.

Before that, MoS.

And before that, the only one I can think of is LotR. And if you're a damn man, you already know which scene.

A smaller gem of a movie. Really had to fight back the tears and had I been alone when watching it, I would've broken down.

Fucking Moana of all things. Damn you, Disney!

To be completely honest, I cried during Guardians of the Galaxy

but only because my dad had just died of cancer and seeing that scene with his mom hit me really fucking hard

This. Also the funeral scene

Only women cry over movies. It's not real for fuck's sake. Maybe you should wear a dress. No homo

Not movies but whatever.
youtu.be/48ZDmnmB8dQ

youtu.be/7y2dBhj8sOM

>not getting unbelievably furious and sad while watching Dear Zachary

What a piece of shit mother