Hello Sup Forums, I am an alien calibrator from a distant planet, and I'd like to help you with your problems. To me...

Hello Sup Forums, I am an alien calibrator from a distant planet, and I'd like to help you with your problems. To me, it appears that your societies have fallen far out of tolerance with the standards you have used for so long.
Fear not, for I will use my abilities as a calibrator to bring your world back into calibration and have it fully functional.
All I need is the standards and the procedure to begin the process.

No niggers and smaller dicks for asians. Also no canada and bring back pax romana

Reinstate the Commonwealth and undo Americas independance, We can take it from there.

Alien? More like GAYlien amirite?
Ayy lmao

go back you need to do

You guys are like the sexual deviance centrre of the planet, your worse than canada for fucks sake, you shouldnt be calling the gaylien names.

Fuck off space nigger

Nice try Queen Elizabeth.

Slowly I am learning the older standards your world used to work with, but there is still so much that I don't know.
It also seems that my procedures for this operation will have to be made up.
I have already infiltrated your society by joining an organization known as the "United States Marine Corps."
I'm learn more and more everyday

Ok, now give us pax romana and incinerate canacuck please

Back to x you role playing faggot

>Ayyy

gib the antigravity engines and fuck off m8, this is our shithole.

Pax Romana, and incineration of Canada?
I'll put it into my procedure, good to go?

I was tasked with calibrating as many worlds as I could to use in the upcoming fight with the super space Ooga Boogas.
But if you so insist....

ignore that guy, those ooga boogas look like trouble makers. Can we have lasers please?

Fuck off space nigger we're full

REED ///DA FUKKEN STANDARD///!!!!!

t. Lambda A. Calculus

Everyone who makes it through calibration is issued a laser-
"All worlds that are calibrated to the standards set forth by the Space Institute of Standards will be issued a laser to remove Ooga Boogas." General Instructions 4733- 1A

You will be full of a lot of things if you don't get calibrated immediately.
And so will your companion.

awesome, i might be pushing my luck here but can i get my own personal spaceship, lets say warp factor 5 capable, dual shield generators, matter transporters, phaser and laser arrays and photon torpedos, dosnt need to be too big, comfortable support a crew of 6 for say 12 months between resupply.

also im probably gonna need some hot space bitches for our interplanetary cultural ennrichment programs, and the ship needs to be blood red with a big ass spoiler and the intercooler needs to be popping out the hood, better add some neons to the underside too, if im fucking up ooga boogas i need to look the part.

Get me a boyfriend.

>I am an alien calibrator from a distant planet

Glorp stop shitposting on information networks made by lifeforms that still use nuclear energy.

I am a Marine Alien Calibrator, not a gibs you dat-
I only calibrate things and people.
The Space Joos are throwing all of you out of tolerance and I have to reintroduce the standards

Ha trust the fucking higher ups to be taking a holiday while working class has to do all the work and still having the fucking nerve to interfere mid operation. Glorp your doing a great job, ignore this elitist space cunt.

just give me a fucking space ship and some whores, fuck, is that really too much to ask???

>someone hasn't heard of sweden

Give me the Standards.

Frig off dad

Just give me a population who values truth above profit.

just reverse cern and the mandela effect please
I want back in my own worldline

If you want to engage in the wildlife so be it but tell them nothing about our race Glorp or the Proxy will destroy our planet.

Give back the 17th century so we can sail the seven sea's and colonize where we go
Also make Belgium stop asking Congo for a hand

fuck off space nigger, we're full

Standards are as follows:
White man of saxon decent are the ruling class or master race, if you will, whites of mixed heritage are higher tier subordinates, Negros, or blacks, are the workerr and infantry caste, the strange eyed fellows from the east are an intelliigent breed but less compassionate than most and thus should not be allowed any political power or influence. The people known as muslims are a misguided mongrel breed that have so far proven resillient to purging, but purged they must be. Those that post here unnder the names australia and canada exist solely for the entertainment of others and are inconsequential. What other standards do you require?

listen here you little shit its about time you started showing a bit of fucking respect, you young uns always think you know everything, i unnderstand, i was the same when i was an uncultured inffant, but you need to trust your elders and start towing the fucking line, get those ugly fucking pentagrams off your flag and stick the UJ up there, you can keep the stripes if you want but remember and remember well, you are a fucking colony.

Tits or GTFO

fpbp

Im not glorp you dumbass, shit, even space age ayylmaos still manage to only put the incompetent into positions of authority.

Go away spacenigger. We are full

And another thing, dont you think its about time you stopped associating with those darkies? they done nothing but get you in trouble.

Fuck this autism, I'm going back to the autism I've already had.
BEHOLD MY TRUE POWER LEVEL