Now that the dust has settled, what does Sup Forums think of Anders Breivik?

Now that the dust has settled, what does Sup Forums think of Anders Breivik?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RONMM0ga1sE
world.time.com/2011/07/26/norway-terror-accused-breivik-on-the-jewish-question/
youtube.com/watch?v=S4EbZarhhIY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

A prophet and a hero

so far an hero and freedom fighter

The absolute madman.

I like that the man is trolling the shit out of liberals and the justice system.

Can't deny this man his basic human rights. =]

He showed the world what a pissed off nord can do to whom he perceives as the enemy

child killer, absolute degenerate.

I disagree with his opinions on Israel but I applaud him for killing leftists

he's a good boy, dindu nothing wrong

looks shit with that haircut.

I think it's the 4th time in 4 days you make the same shitty thread with the same header and OP

He's pure Nazi now.

One might say - "what would the little urchins he killed have said in the other direction?" - If a Muslim attacker had attacked a right wing party's """summer camp"""?

Either way, he's playing the Scandi legal position for saps.

he's balding. what else could he do?

Mason agent to infuse left reaction before the great merkel`s mudwave.

If he would not be, he`s post a short action plan about "make agent cells and white secret societies in your cities, go in politics, in police, in courts - do what you have to do to save white race". Instead he wrote das Kapital 2.0, who nobody else had ever read.

It didn't work. More people attended the event on the Island this year than when he committed terrorism. Killing the sheep does nothing.

Teens aren't children they're adolescents.

He's gonna lead the movement against the mudwaves

>666
Utoya 2 when?

>Mason agent to infuse left
A strawman agent would hurt 3 people to malke a scare, not a double attack with a bobmb-car and the most proper massacre on an island.

Time to party lads!

My role model someday i will be just like him

should have just stuck to mudslimes

Statham or Jude Law cut

Blutzeuge der neuen europäischen Bewegung.

> 666
> father of lies commented
> it didn`t work
Yes it worked. That`s exactly, why > More people attended the event on the Island this year than when he committed terrorism.

Killing lefties and making easy-to-attack paper to justify it makes exactly this.

Killing lefties and make action plan for people who will suffer from the reaction - is what he should`ve been done.

There is a lot people, who have nothing against reading his writings today to find the solution, the key element, that will unite the whites against current political antiwhite trend. But there is none where they are looking. It`s a big obscure paper, that will kill any desire to search and act with boredom.

M8 the masons don't have any plans like that, it's directly some of their core concepts. Trust me, they don't break those.

PS: Is Breiwick the dude they call "loli hunter"?

Anders Breivik, Dylann Roof, George Zimmerman, David Duke, Adolf Hitler, Joseph Goebbels, Donald Trump

all of these fantastic men have povided a tremendous service to the survival and defense of the white European peoples and are among my greatest heroes and role models

Breivik in particular is a fantastic source of inspiration and a symbol of resistance against the anti-white Marxist death cult that controls western academia and mass media

He's right to protest against the unjust treatment he received. He should receive a statue and a hero parade instead

do you have to post this same fucking thread every day for the past week?

youtube.com/watch?v=RONMM0ga1sE

jude law looks like complete faggit, user

Reading his back story be seemed like an average Sup Forums dwelling NEET

> A strawman agent would hurt 3 people
That wouldn`t infuse the left reaction in the whole EU.

Also he probably should have not kill so much, but these crypto lizards are not omniscient. They choose school-shooter-like man and expected probably the same amount of deaths as in north american schools shootings with all the survived lefties making weepy stories about how horrible white people are.

>“Were the majority of the German and European Jews disloyal? Yes, at least the so called liberal Jews, similar to the liberal Jews today that opposes nationalism/Zionism and supports multiculturalism. Jews that support multiculturalism today are as much of athreat to Israel and Zionism (Israeli nationalism) as they are to us. So let us fight together with Israel, with our Zionist brothers against all anti-Zionists, against all culturalMarxists/multiculturalists. Conservative Jews were loyal to Europe and should have been rewarded. Instead, [Hitler] just targeted them all…”

Hero

One day soon when the political pendulum swings back the other way against the rapefugees and the right takes power he will be released and will be given a leadership position in the government just like Uncle Adolf and lead the purge.

Say it with me: Based President Brevik

absolute madman

heroes dont murder children

> Trust me, they don't break those.
You expect me to forget what happened in Russia 1917-2016?

Did what was best for the future of his country. Rather than cutting off a head of the hydra or any of its bastard imports from the desert, he cut deep into its future growth potential and killed dozens of future leftist shitcunts who would have otherwise plagued the country as they grew older.

It was a very brilliant move on his part.

I've read his manifesto. It is pretty comfy but will not lead you go random killing people.

Says who

Faggot detected

Cutting out a tumor before it becomes malignant is hardly evil.

Holy shit he looks so different with buzzcut. Did he also shave his eyebrows rofl?

As to the question: he's a fucking hero. Whether you agree with what he did or not you cannot deny that he is a fucking crusader for his ideas. To plan and meticulously execute an act like this, spanning for years, something that would doom the rest of his life (and had the chance of him getting killed) all in the name of an idea and not for personal benefit is not something just anyone can do.

So Leon "Trotzky" Bronstein is not a hero?
What are you a fascist racist much, cis scum?

Legend

Good but not Sam Hyde tier

>All you ned is love

Sure they do.
These kids were going to become a problem later down the road. Why not kill them when they gather at one place?

Get into the burning tyre.
NOW

ALL EVIL

>the only hero left alive

can a slav translate that cyrillic phrase on the rock?

bog alfbet nas?

>Sup Forums unironically supports a man that gunned down a bunch of naive white teens

Imagine if your sister or something was there at the time

"God loves us"

Bog lyubit nas

Бoг любит нac

Truly the best person to have an interesting conversation with, and what is more important, the only hero left alive. Every European must kneel before his silhouette and then utter the word thank you for what you have done. I will never forget your gift. My lovely hero, kissing you tenderly in my dreams. Please live long life. We must not forget and succumb to traitors. Let's flay them alive and have their agonizing bodies hung so that everyone could see those who sold their souls out of sheer greed.

Targeting kids ain't right. He's just as bad as a Muslim. His reasons don't matter. Kids are too dumb to be held accountable for their idiotic opinions.

I'd get over it. If my sister was shot in the head right now my emotional reaction would be to support gun control even though I know it is illogical.

They deserved it, and if your relative were there, then you know whose it's fault.

> the only hero left alive

shut up amerifat bitch

He was right

Breivik did nothing wrong

At least Breivik's on my side.

balding is a sign of prolonged masturbation

The Sup Forumsack who actually did it, the absolute madman.

Brevik would've supported conservative Arabs too but given the choice he would've wiped them all out. Same for you, Schlomo

He was right.

Balding is a sign, that he has low anti-oxidant levels in food or has predisposition for cancer.
Fapping is normal. Fap-bashing is beta-version of feminism.

such a beautiful man

>these replies
Woah you guys are okay with the murder of children you are so edgy and coool

Are you a faggot or just a ledditor?

teenage traitors know what they do

I think he looks so much better bald.

world.time.com/2011/07/26/norway-terror-accused-breivik-on-the-jewish-question/

see

retard

Every young person has a naive edgy phase in their life

They don't deserve to die for it

I wonder what the feed him in jail. They try to decay him?

But we aren't discussing your mom at the moment

>Were the majority of the German and European Jews disloyal? Yes
If you gave him a choice of wiping all the Jews out or not this makes the choice obvious.

Hey, fuck off.
I just used the first Sowell-method. Compared the beliefs of the killer to to what these kids believed.
They are somehow perfectly ok with raping, killing, with shitskins freshly indoctrinated to mudslimeism in USSR destoying aral sea. So progressive, so green s.m.h.

we're facing war now, what naiveness are you talking about?

Shut the fuck up

This, you better watch yourself out there Mohammed.

This is why whenever answered truthfully the politicians in America say they consider right wing terror the number one issue. It strikes directly at those in power, it's purely political, instead of some jihadis running random civilians over. They don't care about civilians, they care about these back jobs striking at their heart and soul. Right wing terror is very rare, but when it happens it shakes them to the core.

Pretty sure he wrote his manifesto so that the media would find it and investigate freemasonry/ zionism and they'd get the heat, all the while doing this to benefit white nationalism as a nazi himself.

>Anders Brevik did nothing wrong.

nice numbers

He knew refugee crisis was going to happen and tried to stop it before it could happen.

He failed, but successfully eliminated a group that would've prolonged the refugee pandemic.

youtube.com/watch?v=S4EbZarhhIY

Reminder that this is what he put down

this gentleman

Cool guy.

I think they ultimately care about him good to show that they are humane and so that he would not disclose - what`s originally happened and where this bloated boring manifesto came from.

But of course creating menu, where antioxidants would be only in food he does not like to encancerate and age him is a valid option to later declare some shit like "god has forsaken him, we din du nuffin".

he's a god damn hero. a true viking.

abominable

>mad stormnigger is mad

You got duped.