South Korea NO!

>Syrians Seeking Asylum in South Korea Find Only a Cold Shoulder

nytimes.com/2016/08/06/world/asia/korea-refugees-syria.html?_r=0

>these military-age men are too scared to return home. South Korea, however, does not recognize them as refugees, despite appeals from the United Nations refugee agency to embrace more displaced Syrians with wider benefits.Instead, it is letting 670 Syrians like Mr. Khalifa stay here only on a so-called humanitarian visa, an annually renewable document that limits their ability to find work and bars them from many benefits open to recognized refugees, like health care and the opportunity to have family members join them.

It's so refreshing to see a developed country which actually has a sensible (((refugee))) policy.

Other urls found in this thread:

japantimes.co.jp/news/2016/06/03/national/schools-take-tokyo-mosque-get-unbiased-glimpse-islam/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>"Oh, are you taking a picture Abdullah?"
>"Yes Mahmud!"
>"Okey hold on, I will sit like this so I look depressed and sad"
Every fucking picture on social media with these mudshits.

>letting them stay at all
They should deport them into the ocean.

More from the article:

“Bombs could drop on my wife and two sons in Aleppo anytime,” said Mr. Khalifa, 29, referring to his hometown in Syria. “I am desperate to get them out and here but just don’t know how.”South Korea recognized its first non-Korean refugee, an Ethiopian, in 2001. So far, it has granted asylum to only 600 non-Korean refugees out of 18,800 applicants.In 2014, President Park Geun-hye promised that South Korea would pitch in to help resettle millions of refugees fleeing the Syrian civil war. By then, hundreds of Syrians had requested asylum in South Korea, most of them junkyard workers who were already here or friends and relatives who joined them after the war broke out. But South Korea’s initially welcoming attitude soon waned.The government has granted asylum to only three Syrians. The rest were given humanitarian visas.“The point of the policy is to ensure that these Syrians will return home once the civil war is over, so not to make their life here too comfortable,” said Kim Sung-in, secretary general of Nancen, a refugee advocacy group in Seoul. “It essentially leaves them to fend for themselves.”

So fucking based.

Of course The Times is written like a giant editorial nowadays, so that's inevitable. They make this sound like some giant tragedy that Korea isn't making these people (and their family) stay for good.

bumping

rapefugee bs in asia will lead to swift death not from authorities but from the natives who live there. one in china got his dick chopped of off for trying to spread his cultural enrichment programs

>one in china got his dick chopped of off for trying to spread his cultural enrichment programs

That is awesome.

>It's so refreshing to see a developed country which actually has a sensible (((refugee))) policy.
actually its the main policy for the whole world except western europe. In Poland in 2015 asylum was granted to like literally 40 ppl. And those were real refugees.

Pooland is nazi and not a real democrazy. Shut the fuck up.

soon

black dick is expensive, but in china it just lies in the street.

if i dont see a translation or news article link i'm gonna have to call BS

>skeptical means not susceptible

based

fucking based. are there any countries more red-pilled than South Korea and Japan?

they leave their kids and wives behind in Syria and then whine about it.

what the fuck, how can any reasonable family man leave their kids and wife behind like that, this is why male refugees are a fucking scam.

how in the FUCK did they settle on South Korea?

What made them say, "oh, I know! we'll go yo South Korea!"

>actually its the main policy for the whole world except western europe

And that's the problem. In this crazy world there aren't a whole lot of bastions of true freedom and civilisation anymore. Western Europe has been since WWII a bright spot in the world. These ""refugees"" want nothing more than to knock it down and transform all those centuries of work into dust, turning the continent into yet another Islamic Shithole.

There has been tremendous resistance to bringing in even a small amount of refugees in the US (we can't even agree on 10,000, instead of millions), but if Hillary gets in she'll absolutely change that. She's not even hiding it.

Thankfully Eastern Asia is as based as ever, and that doesn't seem like it's going to change anytime soon.

probably via russia. they get stuck there as eastern europe does not want to let them through

>Today, in Guangzhou, a black guy raped a college girl!
>Did they catch him!?
>Angry mob, some one cut off his joy and pride
>:D
>Good

Seems to be some kind of Sup Forums-like message board. Can't say for sure how real it is.

>>>Syrians Seeking Asylum in South Korea Find Only a Cold Shoulder
>>Syrians Seeking Asylum in South Korea
>Seeking Asylum in South Korea

lfmao

SK does it right, imo

In the case of Japan, probably. But sometimes Western influence seeps through and you get shit like this:

japantimes.co.jp/news/2016/06/03/national/schools-take-tokyo-mosque-get-unbiased-glimpse-islam/

The Left won't rest until Japan is its own multiculti Islamist paradise. Sometimes it rubs off but fortunately the Japanese pay usually no mind. The Prime Minister himself said that he can't bring any immigrants until he's taken care of the well-being of his own people.

I can't read Chinese but I can understand some of the characters. It does indeed say something like "Black rapist gets his sexual organ cut".

t. Japanese-American

kek

Attacking Syria was a fucking mistake, Syrian refugees everywhere from Germany to Canada to south Korea and even under your sink. Really though the UN is just as much to blame as the US on this, we all could've just ignored their pleas for refuge status.

What the fuck are they even doing in South Korea?

They must be deported to the Best Korea.

South Korea being based once again.

They may be the US' bitch sometimes, but it's nice to see them stand up

GO BACK AND FIGHT FOR YOUR COUNTRY YOU GOD DAMN FUCKING ASSHOLES!

HOW CAN ONE MAN BE SO FUCKING BASED?

WHY CAN'T WE GET COOL CHINKS LIKE THAT? WHY DO WE ONLY EVER GET THE SHITTY ONES?

Its no ones fault other than Hillary, neocons, and obama. Go fucking blame them. Its no one elses fault at all. Its also Syrians fucking fault for not staying and fighting for Assad against ISIS or the other faction groups. Seriously, this shit would all be over by now if every fucking Syrian and refugee joined Assad's forces to destroy the invaders.

Seriously these people are just cowards and it wouldn't fucking surprise me if more than half of these people weren't poor as fuck already trying to sneak in for some welfare. Fuck them and fuck the current US government.

because the ones that leave don't give a fuck about there host country?

It makes me smile to see how depressed they look in that picture.

>The Left won't rest until Japan is its own multiculti Islamist paradise. Sometimes it rubs off but fortunately the Japanese pay usually no mind. The Prime Minister himself said that he can't bring any immigrants until he's taken care of the well-being of his own people.

so, the cancer has spread to japan as well...just wait a for the next generation to be indoctrinated to all this shit.

Korea should feel ashamed for not helping these children.

I'd like to think this is ironic/sarcastic, but you can never tell with swedefags

>The point of the policy is to ensure that these Syrians will return home once the civil war is over, so not to make their life here too comfortable
fucking based, worst korea is not so bad after all

Do globalists think refugees just deserve to become citizens of any country they choose and move their whole family there? If that's the case than every african country should just start a war and literally everyone from Africa will leave. That would be the smart thing to do.

>children

Wut.
Did you even read the article, Swedecuck?

These are grown men who literally abandoned their family because they were "scared". The best solution is some Arbeit in the DPRK.

I agree Sven, these are just children for Allah's sake!

It even says they are military aged men.

They take off for greener pastures and leave their women and children behind to die and starve.

That is pure, unadulterated insanity. They should be shot and pissed on, not get sob stories written about them.

I honestly don't know how the general public buys this crap. Almost all of these "refugees "are young men, lots of times with families they just left behind in a battleground. Then the media shows up, finds the one woman, or one child, and does a sob story about them and the retarded public just eats it up.

>muh wife and sons.
Why aren't you there, fighting and getting them the fuck out of there you motherfucking coward.

based gooks. they wont get raped by refugees like the nips

>public just eats it up.
actually they dont. they perfectly know how it looks like. ive read recently sad story about syrian guy who after gratuation couldnt find a job and was afraid he would be drafted. Thats why he escaped. He was presented as a refugee.

Based Korea is best Korea.

well the public certainly doesn't seem as opposed to this shit as they should.

My opinion is that sure we can take people claiming to refugees in. But they will be put into refugee camps, with no access to the public, and generally shitty conditions. If they want to stay there and prefer that to going back to where they came from than OK. But the way these creatures are complaining, I think most would just go back. Then when wherever they are fleeing from is safe just send them back.

I'm have been reading news about refugees and from my own observation what I see in most pictures are men, should the priority be women and children first? Why did they let women and children stay in war thorn country while the men seeking refuge?

Because most of them aren't refugees.

How Japanese American are you? Was your family here in the 1800s? Or was your mom/dad a recent transplant?

>Take refuge in one of the most unabashedly xenophobic countries in the world and expect luxury

Retards got what they deserved

based south korea

another reason i'm going there to live

Omfg this is the solution... Some superpower please start covertly dumping them into NK!!!