Kamala Khan is literally the best fictional character ever created in the history of the universe. Prove me wrong

Kamala Khan is literally the best fictional character ever created in the history of the universe. Prove me wrong
>pro tip: you can't

She was unkind to Nova.

Waifufaggots are pure unadulterated cancer.

she's basically the Jaime Reyes and Tim Drake of the '10s

how many books have you read before?

So when is the "death of Kamala Khan",

Tim Drake is hated by everyone at this point
Jaime Reyes hasn't had a good book in years

Future doesn't look good for Kamala

I am always ok with a Kamala thread

Kamala actually sells and she has an editor looking out for her and has her original writer. Those things missing were why Jaime and Tim respectively went down the toilet.

As long as GWW stays on and they don't push her character in stupid directions then Kamala should stay okay.

Is this art supposed to be incredibly unappealing?

Champions seems like a horrible direction that's just going to end badly

you slice-of-life overflow faggots from Sup Forums disgust me.

>GEE BILL, WOULDN'T THIS SUPER HERO COMIC BE BETTER IF IT FOCUSED LESS ON SUPER HERO THINGS AND MORE ON PROM AND WHAT TO WEAR?

>BILL

Who?

More like
>GEE BILL, WOULDN'T THIS SUPER HERO COMIC BE BETTER IF IT FOCUSED LESS ON STOPPING GENERIC BAD GUYS AND FOCUSED MORE ON DEVELOPING CHARACTERS AND THEIR RELATIONSHIPS

Bill Wilson. You know, CIA.

a reminder that she would hate each and every one of you if she was real.

Not if we all change her diaper and yiff together! ^_^

She reminds me of my American cousin so actually I think we would get along really well.

Understandable I hate me too.

Wait til BENDIS makes her into Punished Kamala since Inhumans blew up Stark Tower and there will be a reveal in how Terrigen gas is killing muties/humans alike, especially if Magneto brings up his Jewishness. Being Inhuman and Muslim won't look pretty when everyone sees her as part of a terrorist/genocidal group.

I don't read the comic, but I wonder ... does Salat ever come up? (The 5 times a day prayer Muslims should perform.)

I WANT TO KISS KAMALA

Kamala and her father are not much observant, while her mother and brother are more orthodox( even if the brother used religion as an excuse to be a neet)

My muslim pakistani ex gf who struggled with exactly what Kamala does (culture stuff, not powers) would beg to differ.

Why is she an ex then, dipshit.

>Sup Forums keeps falling for Sana Amanat and marvel's Islamic propaganda.

>Haha! We'll make everyone not hate Muslims by showing them this family caught between conflicting cultures around this girl who refuses to accept Islamic conservatism on faith and defends liberal values for everyone to the last while Islamic supremacists are clearly labeled as the enemy!

Spicy curry farts?

This close to /d/ that'd be more a reason to wed her.

She's going to kill you, infidel.

She isn't strong enough to satisfy my powerwank needs

Sana Amanat is not a Muslim in any meaningful sense of the word, neither is Kamala as far as I can see.

That's the danger of this comic in my opinion, it uses non-Muslims as poster child of "good Muslims". In the mean time girls are having an increasingly hard time actually living like Kamala in Europe (they are all "voluntarily" embracing the veil again).

Effectively there is only conservative Islam and non Islam, the equivalent of reform Judaism and fallible bible Christianity are heavily persecuted in Islam ... right to within our own borders, as Asad Shah experienced. The punishment for apostasy works quite well in preventing reformation within Islam.

Muslims are allowed to be non observant sometimes, less so now than 10 years ago, but not reformist. Islam truly is an enemy of secular liberalism, there is simply no avoiding it.

>Muslims are allowed to be non observant sometimes, less so now than 10 years ago, but not reformist. Islam truly is an enemy of secular liberalism, there is simply no avoiding it.

Which is a trend that is far from unopposed in the times of social media.
There are many voices that speak out for reform, apostasy or tolerance.
By enforcing the idea that there cannot be people calling themselves Muslims that are not literalists, fanatics or ultraconservatives, you make the point of the literalists, fanatics and ultraconservatives.
If you tell them they cannot possibly be tending towards a secular society without betraying any kind of cultural tradition they ascribe to, you deny any room for compromise when compromise is the thing needed the most.

In my opinion compromise will only be found in numerical weakness or massive force. USSR was quite effective in taking the sharp edges off Islam, although unfortunately Saudi money is turning back the clock.

IMO it took life as diaspora for reform Judaism and secular Jewry to arise. If we allow Islam to grow numerous within our borders we deny it the exact circumstance necessary for reform ... weakness to police their own.

Mayday was better

and this

Kampala is cute and her stories are genuinely good.

Too bad she's a Shithuman

>Kampala

Kamala. I mean Kamala.

It's weird. I though that Kamala would be hated on /co for being basically the "quirky teenage girl" and for be a minority, but i was wrong. Again.

Btw, i haven't read any of her comics, so maybe it's because that.

>for being a minority
Too many want to bang her so now that doesn't matter.
Co/pol/ite logic.

>Co/pol/ite
co/pol/la?

just like the character

Developing characters and relationships in a boring uninteresting way like this garbage does is nothing to be praised

She is cute and nice, that is all that matters.

her costume is fucking garbage and she is shit

>Tim Drake is hated by everyone at this point

Because New 52 Tim isn't real Tim and might as well be an OC

At least it doesn't try and develop characters through easily avoidable conflict but actual clashes of ethical thought, and psychological insight.
Sure, it's boring if you cannot follow the mindset of the characters.

Waifufaggotry really needs to end.

>Implying he can't just find out from Stark
>Subhuman intelligence allowed to be Spider-Man

Why would Stark tell him?

Oh you, don't be mad.

why is kamala's look so inconsistent? i can understand different artists have different styles in general, but other artists flat out ignore her more distinctive features like her big nose or wavy hair

So that she can actually be attractive.

Its crap son, your taste is shit. Enjoy your waifu

Isn't this the comic that questioned the ethics of arresting a man who stole a tank?

the person questioning the ethics was a black woman who had seen the effects of overzealous policing

but she was an unpopular nerd, she cant be attractive

it's time for capeshits like op to have their own board.

Sup Forums cannot be tainted with idiocy and mediocrity that capeshits bring to this board!!

SHOO SHOO CAPESHITS!!! SHOO SHOO!!!!

>overzealous
He stole a fucking tank and was just randomly (he admitted to this) driving it around town.

I like Kamala, but her fanbase is shit, either it's "WOW SHE'S A MUSLIM, ISN'T THAT DIVERSE" or they're just waifufags

no she was talking about the cops being overzealous in policing the community that they sent a large number of kids and teenagers to prison

The Sup Forums is short for comics numbnuts.

But the comic puts her as the voice of reason, every time Kamala questions her logic she gets immediately shut down.
Let's not even talk about how dumb it is to compare that to a guy who had a stolen a tank.

Hello I also enjoy watching Steven Universe

i dont care capeshit! SHOO SHOO!!
Sup Forums is for comics true, but not capeshit comics!

SHOO SHOO MEDIOCRE SWINE! SHOO!

Definitely

What about, like, Hamlet?