Fuck you, it was great

Fuck you, it was great

Other urls found in this thread:

screenrant.com/power-rangers-sequel-talks/
comicbook.com/movies/2017/06/26/power-rangers-lord-zedd-dean-israelite/
screenrant.com/power-rangers-2-female-tommy-oliver/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Action scenes were a little shite, and the lack of the theme song was really disappointing. They should have used it instead of Power by Kanye West. But other than that, I agree, pretty comfy flick.

I sincerely doubt it.

the non-power ranger scenes were better

It's entertaining, and is a fine modern adaptation of Power Rangers.

Could have used more anime looking fights tho

yes it is.

I guess if you like "after school special" drama.

It wasn't

Rita was great.

Zedd would have Rangerskino.

>it was great
t. shit taste plebeian.

Even the original show with its retarded martial arts stunts was less cringeworthy than this stinking pile of shit.

Have to save something for the sequel, now that there are serious talks about it. Blu-Ray sales must be doing better than they expected.

Zedd and Tommy when?

In the sequel is obvious answer. I look forward to whoever they get to replace that faggot JDF.

>$140 million worldwide gross of a $100 million budget

Never

>Fuck you, it was great
>won't see a sequel now because you pirated it

WHY THE FUCK DIDNT THEY SHOW THE MEGAZORD JOINING TOGETHER
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

screenrant.com/power-rangers-sequel-talks/

Yeah it's happening.

Say again? comicbook.com/movies/2017/06/26/power-rangers-lord-zedd-dean-israelite/

screenrant.com/power-rangers-2-female-tommy-oliver/

Painfully plain and generic like 90% of big budget movies today.

>screenrant.com/power-rangers-2-female-tommy-oliver/
>As it stands, the future of the franchise is uncertain given Power Rangers’ box office performance

Are you reading these? The only chance these have for a sequel is toys sales and no site has given a hard figure for those so its all maybes and potentially which means no fucking sequel. They would have announced it by now. Good job pirating.

That's what power rangers always was though....

Depends on the season.
Not every season was about school as other Rangers were a profession.

It was also unique and full of charm, for better or for worse.

Didn't cars get sequel from toys alone me?

And home release sales. It's by no means guaranteed but it's a super strong brand so the initial reboot just doing ok is not enough to say it's doomed.

It was a pretty fun movie.
I wish they used the theme song more though; it was only on for like a single verse.
The girls were super cute as well.
I didn't like Alpha 5 too much, he did alright but noting special.

I'd watch a sequel for sure.

Alpha grew on me the second time watching it. Still don't like Asshole Zordon so much.

I only watched it the once, maybe you're right.

Did Alpha explain how he knew how to speak English and all that? He was in the ship the entire time right? Was he connected to the internet or some shit like the transformers do?

I loved the stab at transformers as well, that made me laugh.

I'm assuming so, he told Zordon that the English language was in the ship's database so I'm assuming they could pick up the internet and stuff.

> no full theme song
> no real morphing sequences
> shitty product placement
> 1 hour until suits
> no Megazord joining together
> transformers aesthetic
> JDF cameo

6/10

Valid complaints though I think the things they did well outweigh it a bit more. I think it should get at least a 7/10.

What was JDF thinking at this moment?

>I wish I was as handsome as David.

>When will they ever learn?

Pink Ranger was qt. Other than that it was pretty boring desu.

Hi, Kevin Smith! I'm a big fan!

No martial arts

Jason was the Gold Zeo Ranger?

I.E. the best Ranger.

The alien prince who portrayed him gave his powers to Jason. It was supposed to go to Billy though, but the producers thought that a gay man can never have that much power.

Yes.

Why do you have to make shit up? David was already looking for a way out of the show because all of the bullshit everyone was putting him through which is why he took the non-ranger role. So kindly fuck off.

"This goy..."

>dvd came out today
>w-we're working on a sequel
How fucking naive must one be to not see right through this? There was also sequel talk for Fant4stic and Ballbusters come dvd release. Grow some common sense, you don't get a sequel when you bomb this badly.

>Sup Forums
>common sense
Pick one

the theme song does show up at one point when the zords show up but the action sounds basically drown it out

What's the point in doing a PR movie based on Mighty Morphing when you swap the ethnicities and character types around?

Fucking gay.

>mfw I'm taller than a Power Ranger

tbqh I can't take any movie seriously if it uses more than one trendy pop song of it's time

and for that reason I'm out

Cars made $462m on a $120m budget and still needed toy sales to make a sequel worthwhile. Toy sales will not save a $140m flop on a $100m budget.

For all of 10 seconds. Literally.

dvd out already?!?

fuck!
time to buy it

It was amazing. Fuck the haters.

Someone please correct me if I'm wrong, but what I heard was that Billy was originally going to get the Gold Ranger Powers. David Yost wanted more character development and the production staff didn't want him to walk. However, David Yost also wanted more money, and the producers felt that in the end he was too demanding and let him walk. After Yost left, the part of the Gold Ranger went to Brad Hawkins (Ryan from VR Troopers). However, schedule conflicts occurred and Brad couldn't accept the part. Austin (Jason) was called in later on to do the part.

david yost is really a nice guy.
loves his fans.

amy jo is absolutely stunning in person and nice. so glad she came to houston.

He was "too demanding" because he was sick of putting up with JDF but JDF was the teen heartthrob star so there you go.

That's not Austin's fault. That dude is freakishly tall.

That movie didn't look like it cost $100 million. It looked like they spent $60 million tops.

How does JDF look so young?

Keeping /fit/, not drinking, not smoking.