Who's the worst reviewer you know and why?

Who's the worst reviewer you know and why?

For me, it's the Nostalgia Critic
>Long, painful gags
>Is a hipster
>Constantly swears
I don't have a problem with them, it's just obvious he's doing it to reel in a younger audience
>Did a couple of reviews on commercials from the 90's, the laziest form of review.
> His fan base

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uoQxXKklfq8
youtube.com/watch?v=YbeQ4wN7rus
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

MysteriousMrEnter

>said nigga

I hate people like him.

>sees something he doesn't like
>"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" while flailing all over the place
>slightly confused
>"WHAWHAWHATHUUUH!?"
Along with other various annoying things he does
>"lol I'm such a loser and a nerd xD"
>"dae feminism"
>shitty skits

Who is that? You also didn't explain why

Unfunny literal autist who takes things way too seriously

youtu.be/uoQxXKklfq8

Was Nostalgia critic ever good?

A little bitch who screams into the mic about his disabilities

Yes, mostly before he ended it.

AniMatt. Found his channel on a suggested videos binge and holy fuck he's awful. He really has no clue what the fuck he talks about and just comes off as really pretentious. Not to mention he wears a fedora so there's a negative right there.

>worst reviewer
>posts best one

>doesn't edit out channel logos (including coming up next)
>doesn't talk about the episode the review is about for like 5 minutes.
>doesn't know how to balance audio levels so he's loud as hell and the clips are quiet as fuck
>hypocritical
>you're also about him taking everything too seriously jesus christ, takes a detail like a show being produced locally and complains about it for a long time
That's just one video so I choose to agree with you

Cinemasins. Fuck that guy. He has like 5 different jokes, pushes fair use to the absolute limit by just narrating over barely edited movie clips, constantly uses racism and sexism and flaws in movies, has abhorrent taste and I doubt he knows much about film at all, and dissuades any criticism by saying "sorry I'm an asshole so it's ok lol". His video on Get Out all exemplifies this perfectly.

I don't watch youtube movie reviewers so honestly I wouldn't know.

Honest question why is Doug so popular with people on the spectrum
I know three people who like him, one is my cousin who has asbergers, and the other two were autistic people I knew in high school

He over exaggerates his emotions
Thats the big one

holy shit this he is so fucking painful to listen to.
Ive somehow been able to watch at least 10 of his videos and that was enough for me to pick up on the trend.
Also literally everyone in the "league of super critics" is unwatchable.

Personally though i think RLM is actively hurting criticism and associating it with tons of negative traits and behavior in a very real way.
How do i know? Try to talk about film with an RLM fan in real life.

The narrator also has a "serious channel" where he actually tries to review movies. Your suspicion about him knowing fucking nothing about film is spot on. Watch his review of the Revenant if you want some good eye roll inducing content.

He has terrible taste that's for sure. It makes sense he likes Steven Universe.

dont know the channel's name but the "everything wrong with X" is nitpick-city and i don't know why people watch that crap.

unpopular opinion, no

the whole reason people think he's good is b/c he uses funny clips of things rather than actually being funny
look back over his old stuff & see what all he can do on his own merit. it's nearly all screaming or "I swear, so I'm funny" humor

eventually the guy's gonna get taken down for copyright, so I'll be there to laugh when he does

>Teen Titans over BTAS
How do you even justify this to yourself?

Everyone knows Confused Matthew is the worst reviewer on the internet.

worst reviewer?
>Worst output: Spoony
>Worst sense of humor: Linkara
>Worst taste: MrEnter
>Worst videos: NCritic

How can Spoony have the worst output when he doesn't even release anything at all?

fucking this

Douge was funny beforehe tried to make legit shows with paid "actors", their studio must be bleeding money

>pay actor
>realize you fucked up their contract so you have to put them in forced roles in every episode

>season 4 and not season 1
Irredeemable

Oh yeah, I remember him. Fuck that guy, he can't take a joke at all.

I wonder if Doug and CA are trying to distance themselves from Mike Matei and Cinemassacre now

I read somewhere that NCritic was making about 100k a year on youtube. BUT when you factor in the cost of his very large studio in Chicago suburbs (it's a studio along with office space in the other side), the fact that he employs at least one full-time actress and set design guy (this is all they do). AND they seem to get paid quite well. Tamara has an upscale apt in the Chicago suburbs and goes on world vacations at least once a year, her only other job is walking fucking dogs.

And there's at least 4 other people employed by him commonly. It's obvious that this is a break-even job at best. There's no way he's coming out ahead. Particularly since the youtube ad-pocalypse (most content producers are making about 20% of what they did prior to many advertisers quitting youtube a few months ago).

Break even operation at best. But I'd say the more likely situation is that he has a buttload of family money and it *costs* him money to do this, he's not even breaking even.

I seriously haven't seen anyone give a shit about that except people on Sup Forums. This place is a fucking bubble sometimes.

You missed the worst part, him smiling wide literally between every second word.

You'll notice Doug Walker EVERY MONTH has former affiliates leaving and he casually drops linking to them on his site. He must be a real turd to work with because NO ONE can seem to do it for long.

Cept for Tamara, but I suspect he's banging her along with giving him about half his earnings out of pocket in exchange for helping him make one hour long video a week.

cinemassacre has the sense of humor of an 8 year old.

No but people on this board were 10 when he became popular and liked him.

i hate this guys stupid fucking gags

and i hate that he railed conan and last action hero two great kinos

but i actually liked his mad max episode

Not saying Enter isn't shit, but you're just as retarded if you actually like Family Guy.

>I seriously haven't seen anyone give a shit about that except people on Sup Forums
It's because this is really the only place where it's been seen. Mike hired a lawyer to erase the comics from the internet archive and from imgur so that they aren't shared on reddit. It's not that no one cares, it's that no one has caught wind of them yet. They'll always hover above his head, though, no matter what he does

I usually don't mind Doug, but I just watched some other Channel Awesome vid where he makes some kind of appearance and it's the most cringy shit I've ever seen from him. He's wearing a wig, so is this supposed to be some kind of character?

Nice try Mike

E;R. I know you're here faggot, if you thought Fury Road was all about how flawless Furiosa and the wives were, then you missed the entire fucking point

>ywn see their lesbian sex tape

Dude has the most ridiculous comb-over of all time. He's completely bald up top but he still sweeps the hair from the back halfway across the top of his head and gels it into place. That or wears a hat.

He just needs to have some dignity about his bald head and shave that shit. The bagel of hair looks good on no one, and if they start sweeping the back or sides over the top to try to convince some people they have hair, it just becomes pathetic.

I thought he like Conan but hated the sequel?

that's funny as fuck

anyone notice how the mike matei/avgn threads don't show up on here anymore now that the shit hit the fan? it can't be that mike was the one who started every single one of them, right? RIGHT?

>it can't be that mike was the one who started every single one of them, right? RIGHT?

Oh man, what I would do for a copy of this animation of his.....

Only Kung Fu Bandito is around.

Ebert because he's responsible for all the shitty reviewers existing.

>code lyoko over chowder

You guys think THOSE guys are bad? Only one of them is actually making a living being a 0aid reviewer.

Let me introduce you to a Channel Awesome wannabe who's moniker is aptly named
>"Cinematic Excrement"

I won't go through the trouble of linking a video but this guy uses all the tropes of a crappy reveiwer
>quotes Monty Python
>References and Says things like"I was inspired by MST3K"
>references Channel Awesome headliners like Linkara, Nostalgia Critic, and Angry Joe
Most of his comment sections have posts doing the same thing, emulating him as he emulates NC

man i hate that guy.

sometimes youtube pops up with a video of his 'everything wrong with x' and so i get curious about what was wrong with x. then the video starts up and i suddenly remember who makes these crappy vids

his criticisms are never anything that is cerebral and his videos boil down to retarded shit like commenting on how the scene isn't unrealistic. this wouldn't work in real life. this thing looks funny. i didn't like this song.

if he is just doing it as a schtick to get money then fair play to him. if he thinks he is genuinely funny/clever/observant/knowledgeable in anyway then he is a retard

You can dislike something and still hate the criticisms someone has over it.

the problem with cinematic excriment (and all these other reviewers) is his complete, utter, blatant unoriginality. they use tropes like
>i don't want to review this it's so bad...
>... you're gonna make me review this still aren't you
and
>character does somethimg that should kill them
>reviewer smash cuts to film's credits
and
>reviewer lists off characters short comings
>gives a cheerful "Our hero, everyone! :)"
and all those other stupid tropes including gun waving, out of place political humour, and dumb dumb/straighy man side characters.

Well your both forgetting. Some of these "reviewers" take pride in not being proper critics.
Even Cinemasins has the subheading "We're not Reviewers. We're Asholes." The videos aren't funny or thought provoking. They're only good for a "glad I'm not the only one that noticed that mistake" and these normies eat that up.

yms

i'm saying that after having watched maybe five minutes of a yms video. the guy (guys? there were a few cunts on screen) is unbearably dumb.

Meh I don't mind Doug when he's actually talking about the movie.
Its when he does those cringe inducing skits I start to tune out

I saw some Ren and Stimpy review he did a while back and it was one of the most annoyingly autistic things I'd ever seen.

this

>good spongebob that low
Makes sense he's a literal autist

>All of these talking about Enter
Some of his reviews are dog shit but sometimes I just can't hate him. When he is wrong, he is dead wrong and when he is right he is dead right. Rebel Taxi is better though.

Anyway, Decker Shado or Creepy are the fucking worse. Discount Doug Walkers.

What kind of man makes a chart about children cartoons?

He is a literal autist with Aspergers. Also he would be 24 this year.

I like watching him sometimes, but I just can't understand how he dislikes the first live action Scooby Doo movie. It's a pretty good kids movie and treats the source material with respect.

I'm not trying to come across as a huge fan of the movie, I think it's pretty average, but it being his "final review" because of how bad it was makes no sense. It's just a Scooby Doo movie.

>movie is set in a time period where people were racist to black people
>white character says "nigger"
>gives the movie a sin for racism
What a complete idiot.

I'll never understand the fondness for scooby do. Even as a kid i thought those cartoons were lame, and i watched shit like care bears and teddy ruxpin for crissake

That's what I'm trying to say. The source material is utter garbage and the movie based on said material still managed to be decent.

is he the guy with
>DING
*insert quirky ""joke""*
>DING
*insert quirky ""joke""*
>DING
*insert quirky ""joke""*

don't know what people see in Stuckmann's reviews

he's not offensive or grating the way a lot of the CA reviewers are, but he's just so lackluster and devoid of any charisma

plus his reviews are rarely over 5 mins long and literally have no depth whatsoever

His wife is more entertaining than him

Unless you're trying to find a piece of music or maybe a tutorial for something, all of YouTube is cancer.
The most famous personalty is a screeching retard that plays video games.
Most days they're all just making videos about each other, because the 10 year olds like drama.
YouTube is trash

What, you don't like 5 hour wrestling vlogs?

Awful opinions.

Spooony saved my life, when I was very depressed. Two nights before I even searched for ways to kill myself in a more humane matter on the internet. Somehow I dropped on some videos of Spoony with Insano hysteriacally laughing. Wanting to take over the world once again. It could not make me even laugh. I did know for sure life was a waste for me.

Than I had this dream. Insano laughed at me hard and used my body for science. It somehow arroused me. I can't give more specifics for this is nsfw but after that I knew I wanted to life. Even more dissapointed was it when I woke up and realized it was all but a dream.

I sent requests to spoony If he could do some soundbites and send it to me. Like 'Am I not your big daddy' or 'Your body of science is mine hahahaaha'. But alas, never did I heard of Spoony, this was in 2009. I copied and paste some sounds myself. Somehow it works when I get lonely and have a dropback. Insano speaks to me ; 'Don't cry little boy' in my ears when I have my headphones on is something really relaxing.

Sorry, had to spit this out. It is really sad there isn't new content anymore after so many years. Sometimes I wish he was real. Because he wouldn't be as lazy as Spooony

she actually knows her shit though. lindsay is probably one of the best things to come out of that shithole of a website.

I WANNA FUCK TAMARAS TITS
there i said it

>a bitter alcoholic """intellectual""" is the best thing to come out of TGWTG

.......*brRRRRAAAaaaAAAAaAaaPPpppffff*.......squuoosh....pulop**

too bad that nothing came out of her own shithole :^)

snif

They're just that bad.

>Is a hipster

All e-celebs are cancer. Quarantine board when?

Oh shit, that fucking guy. The epithome of confusing character and intent and openly not giving a fuck about it; an animation critic that doesn't care about animation. "Cartoon" reviewers that grew up with Nickelodeon/CN's shit are always awful.

Ralphthemoviemaker
He thinks he's so great because he makes his own movies.

>Cinematic Excrement reviewed Twilight
What a lazy asshole, this is the easiest movie to review, because everything that could be said about it HAS been said about it

I grew up with the Brave Little Toaster, does that help?

>Reviewers that act like their channel is a show
youtube.com/watch?v=YbeQ4wN7rus
>I'm reviewing bad shows for you guyz
>Watch as I pick apart this obviously bad shit
>How about this outdated shit?
There's nothing wrong with teaching kids about rental property, as a long term investment.

I fucking hate this guy. How is he so popular? Not charismatic in the slightest, not even in an autistic Nostalgia Critic way. He's just a whiny nerd.

"THIS CARTOON WAS TOO MEAN."

I'm currently watching the DW's Bad Tantrum episode and... does this guy have slight aspergers or something? He misunderstands the points the show is trying to make in a way and grade to put it in a ranking of "pleasantness" that really baffles me.

Yes, he said he has some mental disorder in his Clown show review

Not sure if shit jokes or abortion jokes.

WAHHHHH

season WHAT trailer?

He makes fucking rant videos on cartoons.

This is insane. I hate this guy so much.

I don't know if this counts, but CinemaSins is the worst "review" channel

100% appeals to idiots without any understanding of the subject movies; you can find flaws in every video but fans will say they are only jokes and not to be taken seriously.