ITT we post things that trigger Sup Forums because you fuckers need to get angry

ITT we post things that trigger Sup Forums because you fuckers need to get angry.

Here is a classic and a personal favorite.
youtube.com/watch?v=nHav2bhd-4M

Other urls found in this thread:

cbc.ca/beta/news/canada/british-columbia/little-if-any-heroin-left-in-vancouver-all-fentanyl-drug-advocates-1.3596202
youtube.com/watch?v=DZz3y6r-5H8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>trigger
Nobody here has PTSD. Triggering isn't real.

Someone post the original

Lol good bait by a beta fag with no masculine genes hariless faggot skinny too Cx

>like speed and thrash metal
>nasturbate
that's it though, feels good

Wish I could feed her 110mm from an AC130.

gee thank man

Why the fuck are you posting the edited version?

>tfw my dad is a degenerate former antifa skinhead

wtf they advocate kiddie fucking now ?

$5 a fucking slice? What planet does the idiot who barfed this up live on?

>comedian- got shit done in cold war
>captian america- fucking pussy who couldnt get his way out of a crashed plane

>sweden
Why am I not surprised?

>Comedian was a war hero, who put his life on the line to stop crime when the police strike happened. Knew the human condition better than anyone, and managed to cope with the insanity of it all

>Cap is a dumb patriot who's out of touch with the modern world, and who was secretly a Hydra operative all along
Pretty accurate, but not very triggering

Makes sense, everyone from this show is a lesbian nigger

>$5 a slice
This is still what triggers me most about this image.

Would that even be enough?

One day they will.

And that's when we strike

>trying to destroy a Kalashnikov with fire
Obama's in for a rude awakening

Of course the rice nigger isn't allowed free thought

>Sup Forums
>Amazing Atheist
>Shapiro

Antifa skinhead? How does that work?

Is antifa so desperate for an identity they copied neo Nazis or is that just a thing they did

From what I understand, the whole skinhead look had nothing to do with race. They were just a bunch of people trying to be punk and edgy. Then, white supremacist groups adopted the skinhead look for themselves, and it has since been strongly associated with them. Skinhead and neo-nazi aren't necessarily married to each other, despite the strong association.

I don't know exactly what he was, they don't talk about it much. I know he was antifa/football hooligan and shaved his head. He was also a terrible father and left my mother (I was raised by both parents though) Nowadays he keeps talking about immigrants being the scum of the earth.

He said "former"

FIVE FUCKING DOLLARS???

Sounds like a fucking cuck to me, Sven

Guess he gazed into the abyss for too long.

I don't get these. They are just throwing things, people and recognisable brands into a picture for a strawman. There literally isn't any creativity. It's babbies first strawman. Why can't people who supposedly oppose us ideologically handle the task of being creative? It's like they've never made a joke. It's far from being triggering or aggressive.

Funny considering Captain America is actually a Hydra.

I want to fucking stab you for your illiteracy

Shhh, it's ok, it's not true. Regular slices of cheese pizza are nowhere near that high. Now, specialty slices with lots of meat and veggies, that's another story.

But all those things are awesome...

>getting so mad over an internet insult you make this fucking picture

Kek. I guess the cuck insult is working

That grandma is the best part of the image and why I think Trump is great

>that pedobear photo
haha i love it

my flag may have a flower on it, but at least i'm not

A FUCKING LEAF

Found the original.

They're not. You're branding yourself as a pariah to everyone who's actually, physically around you. Stop poisoning your brain with this bullshit and just calm down. You accomplish nothing by being on this board and just angering yourself over and over. Go outside, get a life, and enjoy it. Life's too short to stay pissed at your computer forever.

Yeah, that's worse desu. You don't even have any arguement. Enjoy being treated less than an earth worm in a communist proxy nation

Nice try. Now post the ORIGINAL

say what you will about zyklon ben, his cartoons are lifelike yet parodically funny

Can you give me any tips, seeing as you have first hand experience?

>heheh look I mixed things you like with things you don't like, pretty clever huh?

Do whores bother you, Sup Forums?

that girls pretty funny

I've never seen anything like it.

If by "whores" you mean "women with even an ounce of self-respect who will never stoop to even interacting with a sweaty, autistic NEET stormnigger", then yes.

>top left
Why is a feminist using the 'women as reward' trope to promote an ideology that is supposedly about dismantling that?

There's no indication that a feminist made this image. Also, if one did, the usage seems to be done to hurt the reader, not promote feminism.

Step 1: have easy unopposed access to a "democracy"
Step 2: decide on a country that is gullible and oblivious to a passive economic take over
Step 3: do just that, with hired state officials you send their "famaries rooking for freedom and a better raif :(" and give them a good sob story
Step 4: once they have e infiltrated the country with a story about looking for a better life, the state will have a "relative" give them a check and instructions on where to go and what to do

This involves
>Buying a $500,000 houses And inflating the price to 4 million.
>Buy stocks and local businesses calculated and manipulated by your state
>Buy mainstream food stores
>Obviously buy out the country you are manipulating into allowing this to happen

Rince and repeat until you essentially own a colony. And the native population becomes a minority with no control because their shitty leaders were told being a "post nation state with no identity" was good enough.

I just described Canada's relationship to Chinese.

>5$ slice
liberals will never have an answer to capitalism

Recently, a former director of the motherfucking CIA said Trump was a national security risk. Part of this has to do with just how easily manipulated he is; Putin made a single backhanded compliment to Trump, and now Trump's ego demands that he takes Putin's dick so far up his ass that it hits the back of his teeth.

ah so you're just salty we own vancouver

At least he's honest

>We
Where do you fit in all of this?

Sauce this manga.

This doesn't trigger Sup Forums, it's a Sup Forums success story. After making this and having being exposed to us zyklon Ben went from meme to reality, look at his comics before this was made and then after. This comic documents a man's stuggle to swallow the red pill.

Oh and yes I am fairly upset that Vancouver has the highest rate of "heroin" and other drug consumption stories
cbc.ca/beta/news/canada/british-columbia/little-if-any-heroin-left-in-vancouver-all-fentanyl-drug-advocates-1.3596202

How in the first 4 months of 2016 we've already had over half of last year's overdose related deaths

And how a 15% tax on foreigners buying property ownership is barely stopping a generic family from buying a house and boosting the price to 12 million.

Yeah I'm fairly salty that this is going on. And although there have been public statements regarding the housing bubble it is still apparent that the government is looking away and being payed off to allow a mini colony of robotic communists in a large section of the country

hong kong was a british colony, leaf

don't bother arguing with him, he likes that kikish disney show where every character is a lesbian nigger

>hong kong was a british colony, leaf
Go take your Insulin shot you diet soda nigger

such argument, wow

>Comedian was always as loyal to his nation as he had ever been
>Captain America
>HAIL HYDRA

The Comedian did nothing wrong

The Argument is up here
The province filled with the most Chinese, that has forced out native populations, and now has an influx of opiates is somehow not related?

Sorry if I'm lashing out at people, but just using ad hominems to distract the information gets on my nerves personally

Wrong about the origin. Skinheads in look both in fashion and haircut came from the working class.
Long hair is dangerous for manual labor work, strong boots are necessary.
It looked tough on a strong body, so others copied it.

youtube.com/watch?v=DZz3y6r-5H8

Was listening to this ^ when I clicked that webm. Groovy.

Based idaho

Trump isn't thin. He never really has been from what I've seen.

Neither was any other candidate aside from maybe Paul boy.

This only makes Trump look badass

he makes a better woman than any of the sjws ever could

FIVE

FUCKING

DOLLARRYDOOOSOO

It is rich for the guy who supplied ISIS with weaponry to call Trump a national security risk.

well fuck, this is close to describing me

Do you even get paid, or are you just an intern?

Fuck you man, Yu-Gi-Oh used to be fun.

>5$ a slice

Nigger, I could get an entire pizza for that.

I assume a San Fran cuck-a-duddle-doo made this. Is that really what they have to pay for even ghetto quality food there?

Reminds me of these guys.