TONIGHT'S BIGGEST LOSER IS SAL AND FOR HIS PUNISHMENT HE HAS TO EAT A TOILET BOWL FULL OF MURR'S SLOPPY SHIT

TONIGHT'S BIGGEST LOSER IS SAL AND FOR HIS PUNISHMENT HE HAS TO EAT A TOILET BOWL FULL OF MURR'S SLOPPY SHIT

>I WILL NEVER FORGIVE YOU

>LAAAARRRRYYYYYYYY

Post your face when Joe loses.

>Murr go up to that lady and start playing the bongos on her titties

SAL CALL HIM A NIGGER

>Sal use the glock we gave you and rob this bank, taking multiple hostages

>Hey Q, tip over that old woman's wheelchair or you're out

>Hey, Murr - what you wearing? You look like, ah, some kind of fucking faggot.

>Hey, Murr - what's that on your face? It looks like a baby puked all over it. Oh, that IS your face.

>Hey, Murr - why are you so fucking retarded?

>Murr, you should just fuck off, seriously. We all hate you. Why do we even let you on the show?

I unironically love this show. I travel a lot and I always watch those dumb marathons in my hotel after work. Fucking cozy.

>it's a "Sal has to watch his sister get raped by Joe as punishment" episode
How many times are they going to reuse this one?

This show is great. Making Murr get another circumcision was a little much.

>joe
>losing
The guys could tell him he has to murder someone and he'd do it

>Joe, go punch that retard

That episode where Joe had to rape that FBI agent was really crazy too. I don't know how they get away with it.

I've noticed they don't bully Murr nearly as much in the new episodes
They also don't have those intermission scenes where they walk around shooting the shit anymore

>sal above joe
nah

>sal above anyone

It is close between Sal and Joe, to be honest, but allow me to explain.

>you watch a bit of impractical jokers
this show is garbage.

>you watch a bit more impractical jokers
it's stupid but enjoyable. murr is annoying and needy; sal is sassy; q blends into the background; joe stands out as the group leader, the most daring.

>you watch a lot of impractical jokers
this show is great. why are they so cruel to murr all the time? joe is an obnoxious, arrogant showoff; sal is a sassy diva blatant homosexual; q is a nice, normal, funny person.

Murr is a huge piece of shit. I met him once and he farted in my direction while I was eating my Subway Sandwich

I saw Sal at a grocery store in Staten Island yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “Shut your face, grandma” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen White Castle burgers in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept scratching his ear, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence, nigger” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

TESD Q is best Q

Totally backwards.

>we're here in auschwitz for Q's punishment
Holy shit why does joe go so far all the time?

>implying TESD Q is "on brand"

Wasn't before but once Q The Laughs is launched it'll all be rightly reigned in.

>unironically putting q as best
Literally how. He has the most boring reactions and the most uncreative acts for the other jokers to perform

You child.

Remember when Murr's punishment they had him inject heroin? Haha!