IZombie Finale

No iZombie threads? what's up with that? what did you guys think about the finale tonight?

Other urls found in this thread:

ew.com/tv/2017/06/27/izombie-finale-rob-thomas-season-4-spoilers/
imdb.com/name/nm3060342/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It just started here on the west coast so gimme an hour

Huh, the shows actually about zombies.

Is s2 actually worth watching? Saw the first episode and i didn't have much fun like with the first season, could be cause her roomate was missing. She was hot.

I didn't know there were zombies in iZombie??

*burp* zombie cuntree

Coz B L A C K E D

Finale was good, but overall I felt like this season was a major drop from the previous. The brain of the week personalities felt over-the-top and the overarching plotline wasn't as fun as Blaine vs. Major or Max Rager + evil ginger daughter.

it's because the show has been on the edge of cancellation each season so they can't do multi-season story arcs
not to mention the low episode count

so will it finally be cancelled? i want it to go on forever.

People still watch this show?

It's all set up nicely for something different next season now. Seattle's being quarantined by the government.

Rob Thomas interviewed about s4:
ew.com/tv/2017/06/27/izombie-finale-rob-thomas-season-4-spoilers/

>I don’t believe there’s any show in which zombies and humans live together in a city, and I think it’s going to be interesting. There’s so many comparisons we’ve been using in the writers’ room. It’s like zombies and humans living together in West Berlin in the middle of the Cuban Missile Crisis. Because, in the three months between the end of season 3 and season 4 begins, the U.S. government is going to wall off Seattle so it’s going to have that Berlin feeling.

>In Seattle, Chase Graves (Jason Dohring) has told America, “Give us your brains.” And we’re going to start season 4 with a celebrity commercial reminding Americans to sign their brain donor cards.

The OTT personality thing was explained: Liv was throwing herself into the brains so hard in order to help her forget having to shoot zombie-Drake.

Shit went down the crazy road super fast, damn. I'm glad best couple are together again, tho Clive can't taste the zombie pussy. But who in the right mind would let zombies just run free when they need to feed from other humans? Seattle will get nuked to hell.

There are a ton of non-zombies in the city, you can't kill the city without killing them as well.

FG's "Plan B" was to infect so many people so quickly that the government can't either shoot them all dead (too messy and prone to fail), or nuke them (because there's still a lot of uninfected left) so they have to talk and establish a status quo.

As Liv pointed out to Chase in the studio, he's essentially holding Seattle's population (both human and zombie) hostage.

What the fuck is that acting? Is this show satire or something?

>Major willingly becomes a zombie again
>now has to kill humans
Will his suffering ever end?

How much do I have to shutdown my brain to enjoy the show?

Being major is suffering

>Black guy gets cucked by white guy
YASSS

I ship Chase and Liv anyway.

Hope they have hot zombie sex again.

Also I wish Liv didn't lose the tan/spray..

White Liv is way hotter

Zeattle is bananas

>Next season they recreate the cure.
>It doesn't work on people who've used it before.
>Major and Blaine are the only Zombies left on Earth.

Also just realised that Liv's family might come back now that Zombies aren't a secret anymore.

>Zeattle.
Like that name.

>Major and Blaine are the only Zombies left on Earth.
>Major's left alone with no zombie hookerfu

I'd love to see it happen.

Doomsday plan seems dumb. When too many people get infected, it's either going to lead to zombies killing fucking everyone to get brains with no brains left after a while, or the military killing the majority of the zombies and it going back to where it started, with a few zombies scattered around.

>that Berlin feeling

Der Kommisar gonna come back

Have they covered whether zombies can procreate?

Major suffers so we don't have to. Stupid sexy major

*Leanne Lapp Foot

>black guy gets cucked by a white guy

ah yes

So is Major still a massive cuck ? and Liv is basically just being passed around by her friends

Major is only cucked by the universe hating him

Major moved on to exhooker waifu. Then she died

So this time it's either Ravi or Chase for Liv now huh ?

Not Ravi, she was too disturbed when she ate the brain of the bird that fucked Ravi

Still have a feeling Ravi will be the endgame here

Peyton is clearly Ravi's endgame

okay. Just anything but Major and Liv ending is better

I missed her and Vaughn. The Filmore Graves characters were all pretty lame.

Why aren't you guys posting webms of Liz getting blacked? Does it trigger you that much?

even the black guy dropped her for being a slut

like this?

Did they actually ever sleep together though?

Justin is a BBG™*.

*Based Black Guy™

Not really. Not even because he's black but dating your friends ex, let alone fucking ex fiancé, is far from "based"

yeah, their relationship is fully platonic.

which in actually kinda liking the show for sticking to.

>it's a Liv beates up children episode

Also, how dense were the main characters not to see FG's plan coming? They deliberately infect Seattle with a deadly virus only to immediately have everyone vaccinated, it was obvious that the vaccinations were fucked.

It was shit. I want Rita back

is Liv curried now?

He's English so she's been given a spot of Crumpet.
Also, glad to see OG Liv back at the end, she's so much hotter as a Zombie.

>Her?

what's zombie pusy like

What's Clive doing in my Sup Forums memes?

Justin was revealed to be one of the mutinous FG soldiers - he was there with the guys infecting the vaccine. Liv looked really disappointed when he gave her away. This also probably means Justin stole the cure Ravi made - he was there when he saw them use it on Major and probably stole it under orders from the FG traitors once he'd reported it to them.

I'm upset we're going to have to go another 9-10 months at least before get more Peyton fanservice. Maybe Aly will get sleazy for her upcoming album covers or something. to tide us over.

Why is Ravi such a good friend, guys? Last scene got me.. Also will the vaccine work or will we get zombie Ravi next season?

>check the video
>it's actually him

I knew he seemed familiar when I started watching iZombie.

i miss this ginger broad, fuck them for killing her.

He was on a recent Whose Line... too.

imdb.com/name/nm3060342/

>Hard Days, Wet Nights
>
Jason, a talented actor (who recently quit acting), runs from his girlfriend. Debauchery ensues and Jason's best friend decides to make a documentary about him. Before long the camera captures truths that Jason would prefer to keep hidden.
>Stars: Leanne Lapp, Sarah Dugdale, Jessica Harmon | See full cast & crew »

Is this gonna be fan service or is it just misleading?

She's cute.

>Leanna Lapp
>Jessica Harmon
Are there like 10 actors in all of Canada? Cause they reuse them for everything

she looks better dead

Bozzio's in the 100 too - always seeing the same faces popping up in the Vancouver productions. Getting roles must be like playing musical chairs up there.

>Justin was revealed to be one of the mutinous FG soldiers -
Were they really mutinous at that point?
I was under the impression that Chase and FG went ahead with the vaccine plan even if they hadn't started it, as he said it was too late to turn around.

>she looks better dead
Like that?

Stupid kids. Taking on Liv in the kitchen is normally a death sentence even for trained and zombiefied assassins - they got off lightly.

Is Liv Jackie Chan?

I don't like the direction this story is going, and I don't see how they can shape it into something interesting or worthwhile. The show should have just stayed a comfy case of the week show, with the zombie stuff being a secret.

Well, she knows kung-fu.

It did that last season too, then they went back to the same formula.

This season was sort of boring. Also major being a cuck and liv getting blacked was disgusting. It's like all of the characters become less likeable every episode. Except blaine, he's the only reason to still watch

can i get a quick rundown on season 3? watched the first two episodes and then forgot the show existed.

BACK TO FORMULA??

Liv is a whore
Major is suffering again
Blaine is boring
it's The Strain 2.0

>it's The Strain 2.0
savage

Rita was the best. She could have had a great turn arc this season

but it's the truth

>an infected city

she'll never be as hot as she was in this episode

do zombies have pubes?

Finale? Was last season this short?

>ignoring the dominatrix episode this season

Nah, 1st was 13 episodes, 2nd was 19 and 3rd was 12.

Weird that Season 3 was so much shorter than 2 when they managed to get Season 2 out so much quicker than 3.

>3 seasons
>40 plus episodes
>bring to some capacity half the Veronica Mars cast
>Kristen only did voice work for 1 episode gag
fuck Rob and fuck this show