You have the option of adding ten characters to this roster from the Marvel universe

You have the option of adding ten characters to this roster from the Marvel universe

Who do you choose?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KuldXSIobTQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

For the Marvel side:
>Cyclops
>Hercules
>Gambit
>Man-Thing
>Mojo
>Rogue
>The Thing, Blue-Eyed Ben Grimm
>Thor
>Venom
>Howard the Duck

Beta ray bill As Secret Character.

>Deadpool
>Songbird
>Dr Doom
>The Thing
>Gambit
>Rogue
>Venom
>Thor
>Taskmaster
>Ghostrider

>Rich Rider Nova
>Night Thrasher
>Night Crawler
>Sentry
>Cyclops
>Silver Surfer
>Thor
>Green Goblin
>Dr Doom
>Sunspot

1. Green Goblin
2. Songbird
3. Dr. Strange
4. Hercules (with Cho assists)
5. Antman & Wasp tag team
6. Invisible Woman
7. Rogue
8. Cyclops
9. Hawkeye
10. Graviton

Doom, just like Thanos, is already an ulockable boss character.
youtube.com/watch?v=KuldXSIobTQ

Roster additions:
>Venom
>Rogue
>Black Cat
>Mr. Fantastic
>Thor
>Green Goblin
>Mysterio
>Carnage
>Magik

>Ghost Rider
>Moon Knight
>Venom
>Carnage
>Doctor Doom
>Thor
>Ultron
>Vision
>Crimson Dynamo
>Phoenix or Cyclops

Secret Character: War Machine

>Surge
>Silk
>Armor
>Sunfire
>Silver Samurai
>Jubilee
>Mandarin
>Gogo Tomago
>Psylock
>Japanese Spider-Man

Shit, forgot that Doom was already in. Alright, replace Doom in this list with Cyclops then. So it's both Phoenix and Cyclops.

Anita would still beat whoever you added.

Im stuck on what fighting style/mechanics haven't been added
A shadow type would be good so it need to be something like Clock and Dagger with Dagger as the main controls
A heavy technical fighter could be good too. Nightcrawler would be great for that with his power set. Scarlet Witch as well for a more unorthodox play of that type of fighter
a Wave dasher with good wake up could add to the fast style so someone like Black Panther would be great for that.
Vision could be a good mix up class that could go from fast movement weak strikes to change out to slow moment hard strikes however that type build never gets balanced right

Man-thing with Jennifer Kale and Howard assists. Slow with bad range but relies on his assists to combo foes into burn at the man things touch range.

Ghost Rider with the alt costumes being Danny and Robbie

Silver Surfer with a rage meter that increases as you build meter and take damage. Makes the cosmic blasts bigger and Norrin progressively less chill unitil he's radiating energy from his eyes.

Thor with Thunderstrike and Bill alts. Focus on making him not suck like in MvC3. Have the hammer do cool stuff like throw itself through dimensional gates to create a mix up.

Power Pack. Alex is the front man and uses his zero gravity powers to set up and stun foes for his senpai to hit. Alternatively have the entire group switch with each other each having one or two specials that set up opponents to be hit by a switch out.

Cyclops
Ghost Rider
Punisher
Daredevil
Thor
Rogue
Venom
Green Goblin
Dr.Doom
Bullseye

The Thing. Focus on the fact that unlike Hulk he knows how to fight to make him play different. Make
Him rush down.Boxing combos and grapple moves. Has a one time use clobbering time special that gives him super armor for awhile to represent how hard it is to keep Ben down.

Cloak and Dagger. You primarily control dagger while Cloak is like Carl Clover's doll. You press a button and make him move and attack. The goal is the attack the enemy from both sides.

Adam Warlock

Carnage

Dr. Strange

Mole Man riding Giganto as a miniboss.

Juggernaut is so annoying in this game, I hate when characters have no recoil from attacks

Cyclops
Jean Grey
Gambit
Jubilee
Venom
Doctor Octopus
Green Goblin
Electro
Thor
She-Hulk

It's almost as if he's some sort of juggernaut or something.

I ain't touching shit!
>Magneto
vs
>Wolverine
>[Screen Smashing From Characters Leaping Out Intensifies]

I thought Cyclops was really unpopular, but he's in so many people's lists in this thread...

Sup Forums has a boner for him because most people know him as a boring awful character, so to be contrarian, there's a small dedicated fanbase to him on here that constantly spam "rightclops" bullshit any chance they get.

I know jack shit about Cyclops but laser beam eyes are one of the coolest powers and I choose to play as him in whatever game I can.

Heroes
>Dr Strange
>Mr Fantastic
>Thor
>Antman
>Vision
Villians
>Venom or Carnage
>Dr Octopus
>Galactus
>Ultron
>Thanos

Secret Characters:
Grandmaster
Kingpin
J Jonah Jameson
Stan Lee

>Shuma Gorath
>Blackheart
>Psylocke

How did those C Listers get in?

He's good in the Capcom games. Also while the current direction he's being written in is questionable (even if he's right about Shithumans being scum) he has more than his fair share of cool guy moments.

Japan loves tentacles, Psylocke was popular in the 90's, I have no idea why Blackheart got in to be honest.

Can't Iron Man wavedash? I remember there was a triangle jump technique that was similar.

He's the Battery Of The Gods in MvC2.
Repeatedly perform flip kicks, acquire meter.

BEHOLD
E
H
O
L
D