You're vagina

you're vagina
your ideal wife

flag
my ideal wife(male)

My ideal friend(male)

what are you doing in the bath with all your clothes on!! youre getting wet!!!

>small to flat boobs
>tomboy
>loyal
>qt
pic unrelated

Its comfy

traps match all of those! get a trap gf like me!

i want a regular boyfriend, not a trap "g"f

this

tomboys (and boys) are life

18 years old, virgin, female

He isnt japanese..and why isnt she my gf.
Who else /suicidal/ here?

>she

but user thats gay

so are traps

Thats clearly a girl user, am I right?

sigh

traps are not gay. I repeat, traps ARE NOT GAY. How idiotic do you have to be to think that they are? traps are probably even less gay than some women.

I understand why some people MIGHT consider traps to be gay, but once thinking about it i don't know why people wouldn't change their mind. traps look like women. WOMEN ARE NOT GAY. IF YOU FUCK SOMEONE WHO LOOKS LIKE A WOMEN, HOW IS THAT EVEN SLIGHTLY FUCKING GAY?

I can kinda see why people think having a dick makes it gay, but the dick only makes up about 0.2% of the human body. if the rest of the body is feminine, that's 99.8% straight. let me repeat, 99.8% STRAIGHT, THAT'S EXTREMELY FUCKING STRAIGHT. THERE ARE WOMEN WHO ARE LESS THAN 99.8% FEMININE, YET PEOPLE DON'T CALL THEM GAY. If you wanna fuck a woman who looks manly as fuck, I'm not gonna call you gay, but you shouldnt call me gay for fucking traps either.

It makes no sense why people let a single penis ruin an entire sexual encounter, it's easy enough to ignore. Traps still have fuckable assholes, you don't need to fuck the pussy specifically. And if it's that much of a problem, just look away. He isn't gonna rub his dick on you or anything.

There are plenty of nice traps out there, and Im sure you'd get along well with them, but you choose not to because of something on them which takes up 0.2% of their body. It's nonsensical and stupid how worked up people get over something so small but completely ignore the rest of the body.

If you're worried about your friends knowing that you're fucking someone 0.2% masculine and 99.8% feminine, they don't need to find out. Believe it or not, traps can wear clothes too. They don't walk around with their dicks hanging out, they cover their dick with pants or skirts. Nobody has to find out that you're in a perfectly heterosexual relationship.

looks like a girl to me

traps are gay and thats okay

I know her. Give me your address and she'll visit you :3 to become your wife.

For a man to love traps is not gay by any measure, for traps embody the true form of feminine Beauty, which suffers no constraint by any earthly gender but is rather fulfilled in all feminine bodies regardless of their biological origins. For example one might love and admire a statue of a woman, but we would never call such a person a statue-lover, for it is the form of the Female which is instantiated in the statue that this person admires; likewise with traps. We see that there are some who love traps but despise overly-masculine bodies, and for these people, it is not proper to speak of them as being gay at all, for the nature of gayness, if gayness were to exist is the love of a gender which is the same as yours. This love is something which has its timeless origin in the domain of Forms before it could ever become instantiated in the world of bodies. Therefore, it is not gay to love traps, for one loves not the earthly body of a young boy but a transcendent Woman-Beauty that is fundamentally female in nature and completely incorporeal.

brazil
finnish (male)

this guy gets

wheres her penis?

HAHAH le traps so fanny I am IRONICALLY into traps haha FEMINIME BENIS so it's not gay XDD

kys

traps are gay, more gayer than liking men

thanks for letting me live rent free inside your head

>gayer than liking men
are you saying traps aren't men?

does this look like a man to you? how could it possibly be gay

whyd you click on this thread? lol ur a fag

My ideal wife is my waifu, of course

very cute waifu, does she have a penis

No, my waifu is a girl (female)

disappointing...

You're disappointing. My waifu is perfect