Whats it like living so close to a powerful failing dictatorship that could declare war on you at any moment to prevent...

whats it like living so close to a powerful failing dictatorship that could declare war on you at any moment to prevent their own internal issues?

Belarus is not really that aggressive. You just need to keep your distance and everything will be ok

>failing dictatorship
You mean Russia? Lmao they will outlive us all.

Poor bait, but I'll give you that (You) for trying.

>tfw hands are cold
>tfw have potato duty after the parade
>tfw that cunt Vlad won't buy us new boots so snow gets in faster than a chechen can bomb a school
>tfw ekaterina rejected me again even though i got her totally drunk on cheap vodka
>tfw i'll probably get sent to syria and when they drop a bomb on me by mistake they'll just say i committed martyrdom to take some hajjis with me

bretty scary

Latvia was unironically better during CCCP

>belts over coats

Is this ww2 picture colorized?

No, it's pretty new.

you don't think eventually ruskies will get unruly about the economy tanking?

KEK
R*ssia is almost poorer than China

What's it like to live in any other way?

nah, even trump nuking the white house is more likely than russia dissolving

It's like their living standards could get any worse, so no.
Some of the rich ones might get uppity though.

*it's not like

Kek

>you don't think eventually ruskies will get unruly about the economy tanking?

Even if it does and some new political structure takes place, the Russian people aren't going anywhere. They have an iron clad sense of shared identity and culture that has persisted for centuries. It is what makes them fundamentally different than the US (or most western nations at this point).

>rich
>uppity
They achieved everything only because of putin. They won't do shit

I suppose so, it's not like Putin would let those guys ever feel the brunt of economic hardships, he'd have to be suicidal to let that happen.

You don't really understand how things work here. He is literally a godlike creature who doesn't trust anyone. He doesn't depend on anyone

>They have an iron clad sense of shared identity and culture that has persisted for centuries. It is what makes them fundamentally different than the US (or most western nations at this point)

t. Sup Forumstard

History and demographics disagree with you.

You don't think if the group of people he's made rich start getting less rich they'll turn on him?

He trusts his bodyguards more than anyone else. Moreover his closest circle is his childhood friends and relatives

Here comes /his/.

>t. Sup Forumstard

Good one.

>History and demographics disagree with you.

Neither do? Russians have stayed Russians in both a cultural and genetic sense for almost as long as humans have been recording our own history.

There is even a Russian I've heard about this same sentiment. Something about how "Russian people must live a long time to live in good times even if the Russians who started are dead" (probably fucked that up)

Russian expression*

>Moreover his closest circle is his childhood friends and relatives

That simple trick Middle Eastern dictators keep forgetting.

>Russians have stayed Russians in both a cultural and genetic sense for almost as long as humans have been recording our own history

Russia has been a very diverse country for centuries. You have no idea what you're talking about.

Pretty scary desu, never know when the US will chimp out.

People (retards) still using nominal gdp and don't keep in mind domestic prices.

>pic related

Go back to primary

daily reminder that the "dane" and "aussie" are butthurt diasporas
mexican is missing

I'm here

>Russia has been a very diverse country for centuries. You have no idea what you're talking about.

Diverse? In what context are you trying to use that word? Culturally? Ethnically? Religiously?

All those proto-Russian slavic tribes ( Krivichs, Ilmen, Radimichs,etc) end up being historically categorized as "Russian" as early as 700 AD. That trend continues to the present day where some 80% identifies as slavic Russian. The church has been in Russia since 9th century? Is that not long enough?

lol get real.

You're literally right next to Indonesia

Reminder that there's nothing euromuppets can do to prevent this.

>gdp per capita cut in half is meaningless

it is because it is attributed to ruble that sucked hard

Doesn't seem like it's a problem since it's still way above 90s levels.

>Can't refute my argument

Aussie confirm retard

bump

This

Some of those guys are very krasiviy.