Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug & Cat Noir

Ladybubs and Catnerd Edition

>Current Hype:
twitter.com/Thomas_Astruc/status/751795069829742593

>Where do I watch this?
Nickelodeon, Disney Channel and TF1 in France

You can download and watch from Amazon, Google Play and MiraculouSubs

The Zag Heroes Team is currently at ComicCon shilling the Bandai toys, they will also make a question round about the general direction of Season 2

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AX_QfNI150Y
youtube.com/watch?v=FlwV3scCgAM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I need to watch this show already. I'm always behind the curb.

alternative thread image

>Already on page fucking nine.
Wew lads, as I said everybody would be drained.

Don't worry I'm specially talented at reviving the dead

On that we can agree.

>when the shitpost gives you so much cancer that you squint your eyes

We need some LB reaction images.

Nath Cosplay

Sexy Mari.

It's gonna take some time to get LB pics.

From old thread

I started watching this. Catboy is best character.

r8 this m8ri8n8tt8

Yes.
Mime is best Villain.

Keep watching.

IMAGE FOR ANTS/10

it is supposed to be obnoxiously obvious that the Papillon is catboy's dad

the only sexy pics i'm interested in are those of the catboy

Well it's a kids show.
Don't expect any deep plot twists.

Damn, I don't have any!

Wouldn't it be funny if the french made like dunno a BDSM catboy hero and then his evil clone did perverted stuff to him

WOULDN'T THAT BE FUNNY

I donno.
We skirted the line a little,

Jumped into last thread to save a bunch of shit.

This is literally shipping the exact same people, at the same time.
People treat it like different ships.

It's so strange.

It's because they're different identities, you silly goose.

It makes not difference.

That's because you're a faggot with no appreciation for the superhero genre.

Faggot.

We're in a Miraculous thread user.
That's nothing new.

Have puns gone too far

>mfw 5 posters 30 replies

Can we have some appreciation for Alya and her delicious hips?

Yes. Chat Noir needs to be stopped.

I didn't know JelloApocalypse had made a video about this.

user, we need more puns.
More terrible ones.

It's so much fun!

Shut up an enjoy speedo Chat.

I can't read Korean but I am fairly sure that one of these say that Adrien isn;t an asshole.

anyone has the Marianette ones

Alya wants dat fine china

To fuck Adrien, yeah. She spends half the time trying to get Mari and Adrien to just fuck already.

How many smuts and lemons do you think she has written about them already?

She has the Ladyblog, dedicated to all things Ladybug.
Then she has the Mari-watcher, dedicated to all the fuck-ups Mari does in her attempts to fuck Adrien.

Pic related was the last update.

OMELETTE DU ESCARGOT HON HON

>mfw the spoilers astruc promised for tomorrow turn out to be irrelevant shit

>implying France will win

Well yeah, loose plot spoliers like an episode will feature the bell tower of Notre Dame.
Something like that.

France will crush it, is Portugal even a real country anymore?

OH GOD

SO CUTE AHHHHHHH

if anything its gonna be something juicy but something they were planning to reveal at SDCC anyway, so its more like we are getting a slight advance on spoiler they were planning to reveal anyway

Is it possible?

I've got some

I mean a gender swap episode isn't impossible

although I would expect something like body swap to be more likely

Alya getting BLEACHED when?

Alya is a perfect brown girl and will stay that way

Just wait until she starts kicking ass when Marinette gives her the Bee Miraculous

If they do go with a body swap episode i really hope they don't swap voices too. Its a lot more fun hearing voice actors try to mimic the personality and speech patterns of other characters through their own character.

Those hips goddamn,why hasnt anyone chased for her?

isn't Nino into her? I don't remember if they are actually going out or not but whatever

I mean she was the new girl at her school, probably gives her a bit of a time delay before people really start going after her

Nino was shoved into her but meh,I guess she has too much sass and class to go along with that ass

I mean Nino needs more character development

pretty much all we know about him is that he is Adrien's laid back friend

inb4 Adrien gives the Peacock Miraculous to Nino

God I hope not, I hope no one gets it, it's a little too precious a family thing to hand over to goofy side characters.

I'm never sure which part to find odder, that Christina Vee is the eng Ladybug, or that my seven year old Nephew actually keeps insisting we watch it.

I actually think even he got sick to death of TTG reruns, as i can pretty much get him to watch any other cartoon by this fact alone.

Fine maybe Nino gets the Fox that would probably make more sense

Master Fu gives the the Bee and Fox to Ladybug and Chat to choose 2 new heroes to help them in their battle against Hawkmoth and they end up picking their two best friends

So why don't we discuss best girl just kidding fuckers I want to make sweet sweet anal love to Nathaniel

I wonder if he is ever gonna be a character again

I swear he seemed to be in that one episode where he was Akumatized but literally never showed up again, like the other background classmates ended up with more screen time than him

I imagine Ayla would be more likely to get the fox, it suits her look and they wouldn't need to re-design the costume for a guy.

And bee will almost certainly be Chloe, I'll be shocked if it isn't, her her color/clothing scheme and the whole 'queen bee' personality thing is just too perfect for them to throw it away on some other character, plus it'd be a good way to redeem her horrible bitchy actions.

He most likely will. Since season 2 will have arcs, Mari is going to have to deal with Nate's crush on her eventually.
Is it possible for a person to become Akumatized a second time? I imagine she tells him that she's in love with Adrien as he starts freaking out, Hawk Moth uses this as an opportunity.

I don't think Marinette would be able to tell anyone about that other than Ayla.

And as it is, people remember being akumatized, so I'd imagine they wouldn't be tricked again, because they know all Hawkmoth wants them for is to steal the miraculous, also there's a bit of a 'it didn't work last time so why would it work this time' situation going on.

I mean Thomas has literally said it won't be Chloe and that she is a terrible person who doesn't deserve a miraculous

also if Ladybug and Chat get to give out the Bee and the Fox to other people I would assume Ladybug would be given the Bee since they are both insects and Chat would be given the Fox since they are both mammals

They don't remember what they did as akuma. They only remember because people tell them what they did.

Did he actually say she wouldn't get one or that she just didn't deserve one? If so, that's a really stupid decision, totally missing out giving her some actual depth instead of just 'the bitchy girl'

And eh, I figured Ayla would be more suitable to the fox because it fits her personality more, and her color scheme fits it, and like I said, they wouldn't need to redesign the costume from the Volpina episode.

I agree #HoneyforChloe

I believe he said that she and people like her didn't deserve a miraculous. strictly speaking he didn't say she wouldn't get one

but I think you are also missing the point of Chloe's character, she is just suppose to be the "bitchy girl" because not everyone can be your friend and not everyone will be good, but that also doesn't make them super villains either

Why would anyone but Lila get the Fox? Didn't Papillon say she was a perfect candidate?

gotcha senpai

I mean Hawkmoth doesn't have the Fox Miraculous, Master Fu does, so if anyone ends up with it, it will likely be a good guy and not a villain like Lila

She can be a rival hero, that's not necessarily evil.

Unless Papillon finds where Fu is hiding and steals the remaining miraculous from him.

4 vs 3 when the bad guy has the ability to create more villains would be too unbalanced.

Does anyone know any good fics of Marinette and Adrien which focuses on slow build up of sexual tension(Adrien checking Marinette out and shit) I'm sick for the week and I need something to read

Thanks

I mean Papillon doesn't even know that Master Fu exists

it seems more likely that he will try to use Lila again but I doubt she will get the Fox Miraculous.

Honestly though I'm not sure he would give someone else a Miraculous even if he could, which he can since he has the Peacock, he knows that he can't trust other villains

I don't think he would be willing to create an autonomous super villain at large that didn't have to rely on him for power

It just seems like a really shallow way to leave her character, I know the show in general is pretty shallow too, but I think an arc would work really well wherein Chloe gets the miraculous somehow, tries to get into hero stuff to copy ladybug ((because she is really obsessed with her and thinks she's cool, to the point of cosplaying her)) and then she has a tantrum about heroing not being as fun as she thought, but Ladybug/Chat help her see the good she's doing, or like, she has to save her father or something and then understands how it feels good to help people.

Like it's all just speculation, but I can seriously think of several episodes worth of character building for her so she doesn't have to stay as this one note petty rich girl.

I mean I think she can maybe get a good episode in but she is pretty much just another version of Mandy from Totally Spies or Sissy from Code Lyoko, both shows Thomas worked on in the past

Really the only example of anything close to what you describe happening is Pacifica in Gravity Falls but that ended up going fucking no where with her character being redeemed and than basically never appearing again

It'd still be better than nothing, you'd think the writer himself would want to move past what he's done before, instead of just doing the same one dimensional characters over and over again.

Unless he's a shitty writer or something.

I mean I think he just doesn't like writing Chloe and would rather write other characters

she is a stereotype who serves her purpose in certain stories, and while he could redeem her and give her more focus I think he would much rather focus on and better develop literally anyone else

Chloe should get a Miraculous too.

ChloƩ is shit and would be a terrible hero.

Chloe should get BLACKED

I mean maybe their will be like a comedic episode where she gets one and is a terrible hero

and the episode either ends with Hawkmoth managing to steal Chloe's miraculous or Ladybug taking them away from Chloe

reminder that overwatch general is also a good miraculous general

does getting fucked by Chat Noir count?

I mean that is kinda like getting Blacked

Okay,Chloe getting BARBED by Chat Noir infront of Marinette episode when?

never

Chat would never sleep with anyone other than Ladybug, except maybe Marinette

I haven't heard anything about MLB after the French episodes ended. What happened to the animu OVA we were supposed to get?

What if Chloe dressed up as Ladybug?

youtube.com/watch?v=AX_QfNI150Y
Music from 1:16
and this one:

I need in my life! will they ever be released?
youtube.com/watch?v=FlwV3scCgAM

Chat isn't the smartest but Chloe isn't exactly a good actor

and probably wouldn't change her hair

he would see straight through her

I kind of doubt it, her Akuma episode where she's anti-ladybug is basically that.

>Vulpina redemption confirmed
>Chloe/New girl for miraculous bee
>Adrian mom was peacock miraculous
>Turtle needs another hero
Man so hype for S2.

what are u talking about?

If anything Lila might be a recurring villain but I doubt she will ever become Vulpina again