Go on urban dictionary

>go on urban dictionary
>look up "white people"
urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=white people
Sup Forums I come to you with a humble request. In the times of old, the anons of Sup Forums would use our great numbers to rig polls and surveys to those that fit our agenda.

While once a humorous place to look up what a hot Carl was, Urban Dictionary has become another cesspool of anti white hatred.

We need to down vote the current definition for white people, and up vote a new one, a glorious one.

We need to make a new, accurate definition for "black people", and vote up that one.

In doing so, any anons on this board become honorary white people, regardless of whether you're not skinned.

For the sake of pissing off niggers and SJWs on the urban dictionary, and all around the world, let us all take part in this crusade.

We can make Sup Forums great again by exerting the will of our massive numbers. Let's do this. Let's mobilize, exert our will, and make Sup Forums, as well as urban dictionary, great again.

mup da do didda po mo gub bix nood muhfugga fuckin cracka-ass white boi

"TOP DEFINITION
White people
Single handedly, the most violent race of human beings throughout the history of mankind. No other race of human beings has killed more people, raped more women, destroyed more cultures, or has stolen as much land as white people. White people are the most hated race of human beings.
Read any university level history book to learn the truth about "White people".

Highest rated definition right here.
Come on anons lets fucking do this. We've done bigger than the before. It's easy as hell to do, you don't even need an account.

Damn. This actually made me feel bad; like legitimately bad. 24 THOUSAND people agree with this, ironically or not. I haven't done shit to black people, but you can call me fucking Dylann Roof now by the way I'm droppin niggers.

the fuk up nigguh

Ooga booga go back to Africa nigger

Kek how was this allowed to happen

SECOND HIGHEST TOP DEFINITION

White people
White people are the proud recipients of the good fortune of being able to take advantage of thier numbers, create an l society , not rooted in morality or respect . White people look at life through a filter of sterotypes that they created and decided that would be they all people would be judged. Which is insane. White people have the inablity to ground them selves in reality. Everybody in the world hates white people. If asked about thier world image they will swear it is jealousy. Not because of the lack of moral content. Out of the entire time the world has been inhabited by man. Weve never been in such bad shape as when white people are in control.
They are the most hated people on the planet, in most all nationalities want them dead and gone.

White people are insane, they've extorted and betrayed every other nationality on the planet and are always claiming victom hood. They believe all sterotypes that they have created about themselves. This also being thier biggest problem, they as a culture are completely self centered. This is the reason for thier insane outlook on life.

Funny thing about conquest is that conquest is won by the superior culture. It's like a subconscious acceptance that they are inferior.

k

10 ANONS DISLIKED IT SINCE THE LAST TIME SOMEONE SHOTTED

WE CAN DO THIS Sup Forums

GET OUT NIGGER

we need a more accurate definition to rally behind tho

>take advantage of thier numbers
how many black people in the world? how many arabs? chinese?
do Jews 'take advantage of their numbers'?

>White people have the inablity to ground them selves in reality
What is the enlightenment
what is the renaissance
what is the industrial revolution
who is newton
basically what is (modern) science

>lack of moral content
The most famous moral philosophers have always been white, we are so crippled by our morality we take in people who wish to destroy us

>Weve never been in such bad shape as when white people are in control
Hmm... how were all African countries doing under European rule... All the most civilised and peaceful societies in the world seem to have something in common... really fires up the ol neurons...

>are always claiming victom hood
topkek

Also this nigger can't spell at all

I agree. Urban dictionary is literally 10 pages of trash, so we need to start from scratch.

Are there any anons out there who can write us a beautiful summary of the history of white people, with all of our successes in science, the arts, society, everything?

Also one vilifying niggers both articulately and accurately.

25 anons have disliked it in this thread alone!

Use proxies! Do whatever you can! Let's get 100 dislikes in this thread today.

White People also known as Honkeys, Crackers and Snow Niggers are descendants of the Neanderthals that fractured into multiple tribes of Europe. It is well-documented that white people are the genetic version of trickle-down economics.
White People have a unique inverted history that started as winning in murder, rape, and theft game stats. For most of history, White people tried to exterminate each other until they met other races and tried to exterminate them. Oddly, after winning in Kill counts for so long, White people have started a new gameplay mode where winning is measured in victim points, suicide counts, and general faggotry. niggers are still playing in "normal" mode and have surpassed Whites in Kill/Rape/Theft game stats. Modern white people are most similar to modern Asians in that both have too many faggots, are highly addicted to video games, don't get laid, and like to kill themselves.

Notoriously loathed by other races for their lack of culture and horrible smell, it's a well-known fact that White people are the most pathetic group of individuals of all time.
The majority of "White History" is widely studied and universally accepted as shameful, barbaric, and disgraceful. Many of their historical "achievements" are often embellished bullshit achieved by pillaging other countries, raping everything in sight, and stealing anything shiny. Nearly all white culture was stolen from other cultures and amalgamated into the doughy substance of whitey.
Starting out as robust black hominids and rapidly devolving to albinised maggots, the weaker tribes were driven north out of Africa into cold Europe where they further devolved into a white haze of dimwitted neanderthals such as Americunts, Britfags, Canucks, and Aussie fags. White skin is in actual fact a result of inbreeding on an exponential scale and an evolutionary lapse.

Cave beasts are under the delusion that they are superior. They have been educated stupid since their first forays into civilization, this is not surprising. One good thing about the peckerwoods is their ability to blindly follow their leaders in perfect lockstep however fake and gay the instructions might sound.
White people use non-white people as pawns in a various displays of one-ups-manship. Historically, displays were simpler bragging about which white country could kill, rape, and steal the most from non-white countries. In the modern day, displays are more public yet personal and can range from public self-flagellation, or publicly acting as beta males, or making anonymous and baseless claims of superiority. Mentioning racial stereotypes of non-whites causes most White People to reflexively exclaim Youtube-favicon.png "THAT'S RACIST!". White people foolishly believe anyone gives a shit about their self-serving displays of their misguided "morality". While simultaneously, they believe that their own individualistic, materialistic, narcissistic, decadent excuse of a society is the epitome of civilization.

White people naturally accel at whining. White people whine about a range of topics including, but not limited to, their feelings, their thoughts, their body, buildings, trees, cars, most inanimate objects, other white people whining, and other white people whining about their own whining. They have invented a myriad of modes of whining and generally believe their whining to be of profound importance. Whites often blame non-whites for "takin' ma' jerb" when in reality they're just lazy fucks.
Fat White women believe the drooping glutton hanging from their rears resembles thick booties and will shop for undersized, low cut panties and thongs at Wal-Mart to lift up their asses to make them look appealing. This practice only reveals how absolutely disgusting they are.
Whitey has a disproportionately large percentage of serial killers and pedophiles in comparison to non-whitey nations, proving that over 98.9% of white men are Sick fucks. Whiteys are, in fact, poorly disguised pigs. They cover their blotchy pigskin and spider-veins with fake tans and other poisonous "cosmetics" because they are not-so-secretly disgusted by themselves.

Incredible! Just look at the REAL racism on display here. I'd say 90% of what happens here is facetious, but these niggers.... They actually believe this shit.

COME ON WHITE PEOPLE LETS FUCKING GO

White people:
The superior race, truly a testament to the potential of mankind. Often used as a scapegoat for the lack of achievement of lesser men.

Black people: Click** Click** Hakuna Matata
White people: Dammit, put some fucking clothes on and stop throwing shit at each other.

Brown people: KALIMA KALIMA
White people: Dammit, put some more fucking clothes on and stop sacrificing each other.

Arabs: Submit Infidels!
Whites: u fuckin wot m8? Deus Vult

Black people: WE WUZ QUEENZ
White people: ....Ok Quantanisha, you was kings. Here, have some free money and medicine.

Good, I'm liking this, but maybe elaborate more on the truly incredible scope and scale of the achievements of white civilization? I will make another thread about this in the future very likely, this has the potential to be a legitimate Anonymous operation, Sup Forums has been dead for so long, it's time we mobilize and do fucking something, anything.

What happened to the days when we would chase something down like this and fucking destroy it?

Lads, its urban dictionary

Calm down

White people
Single handedly, the most advanced race of human beings throughout the history of mankind. No other race of human beings has achieved more in science and culture, or has discovered as much land as white people.

Please keep this alive OP you're doing good work. Im sorry i dont have time for this right now but will check in once in a while

I will prob sky be making this thread more often, we need new definitions, and I'll make an account and upload them.

This might seem impossible for now, but we can do it. This thread alone has seen 60 dislikes on the first definition, it is within our power to pull this off. Maybe get Sup Forums and other boards involved as well.

ITS TIME TO MAKE THE URBAN DICTIONARY GREAT AGAIN

WE'RE COMING FOR YOU NIGGERS

It's a target.

We can fucking do this.

It's not like we're doing anything else here anyway, this is a simple project that would be a visible victory and harken back to the days of old when Sup Forums actually carried out raids.

Who gives a shit about urban dictionary in the year 2016?

It's not that we really give a shit about the website, it's about giving a middle finger to the 23000 niggers.

It's so simple, you don't even need to make an account.

As of this thread we have generated 70 dislikes opposed to the 3 niggers and one pollack liked it.

Just 23 more dislikes and we will reach our goal of 100 for the thread!

Another definition from there

Probably the only group of people to steal from the Native Americans, Mexicans and Aboriginals,kill the Jews, enslave the Africans,colonize and bomb the Asians.
Christopher Columbus:"Hi I'm from England and here is a blanket of small pox"
Indian Chief:"What?
Christopher Columbus: "What? No just kidding..Its probably fine"

white people in the 1500s

>christopher colombus
>an englishman

topkek

who cares what subhumans think?

success breeds jealousy muh niggers

It's a raid, pure and simple. We have to the potential to make this happen.

This thread with its piddly 33 posts has already generated 100 dislikes on the top definition. We can mobilize and do this.

In the next two days I'll be writing a definition for white people that will bring tears to your eyes with its beauty.

Meme magic is real you fucking nigger.

Is there anything worse than using phrases from urban dictionary?

101 dislikes in this thread alone.

I'm proud of you anons.

It's not about whether or not urban dictionary is a site worth visiting, no, this is about saying fuck you to over 20000 niggers and various other white hating denominations.

The truth will prevail.

Is urban dictionary so desperate for clicks that they will pay whatever mercenary army of kikes that stalk this place to scam a "raid"? Cancer.

you guys are getting offended to have a specific definition of 'white people' on the same site where there's such words as 'bavarian handbasket'

how could you possibly take urbandictionary seriously? that website is frequented by blacks regularly, it's no wonder racism is pointed towards whites. they can act all oppressed as they want, whites are still better. all they do is cri cri cri, 'poor oppressed black me' they have been doing this for centuries, 'boo hoo muh gibs me dat'

>Distant future
>Whites are no longer around
>The world has reverted back to the stone age due to incompetence

More like
>niggers and Muslims revolt in the year 2450 as they are 85% of the world
Demographic
>persecute and murder whites on a scale never seen before
>moon colonies and Mars colonies are extensive
>whites are living in space stations
>literally send our shit down onto earth in the form of a giant spear for fun
>level all population centers riddled with subhumans with nukes
>wait 50 years
>new colonists arrive, armed to the teeth
>exterminate mutated giga niggas fallout style

And then they all lived happily ever after.

Also we have gathered 150 dislikes this thread alone.

IMPORTANT: Urban dictionary allows you to vote multiple times per day, once per hour I believe. I just resubmitted my down vote.

This system is so easy to exploit. This thread was a litmus test to see whether or not we are capable of pulling this off, and the answer is unequivocally yes.

what is going on, this is even worse than tumblr