Should dwarves and other genetic failures be allowed to breed?

Should dwarves and other genetic failures be allowed to breed?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BA6u9jUKyN8
m.youtube.com/watch?v=iyrNpgstVGM
youtu.be/rvJsG4F2Img
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>genetic failures

But then we wouldn't have Sup Forums

Midgets are hilarious so yes.

NO
>eugenics when?

God loves zika babies and you should too. Give your tax dollars for their support.

No

Jesus Christ the state of them

This might sound ridiculous but I feel really sorry for both of those kids but the girl man... fuck her life must suck.

That dude can act in movies, get hobbies and whatever. The girl will probably be a depressed wreck that could be a sex doll fetish unless she finds a good dwarfboy. That's all she'll be.

the only ethical thing to do is sterilize them and force them into prostitution

Imagine someone knew if they had children they'd be born blind, homosexual, or even canadian, and they had children anyway. I consider gnomes having children akin to this and it's proof of how evil humans can be.

>dwarves and other genetic failures

Go fuck a tree you dirty elf.

Mothe Nature don't want them to reproduce... maybe she wants to kill them

i don't see anything wrong with dwarves existing and breeding with other dwarves.

You're just jealous.

my dream is to round up all the world's midgets and all the world's 7+ feet people and give them their own countries up in the mountains somewhere isolated from the rest of the world
after a few generations they will develop their own languages and cultures
the dwarves and the giants will hate and fear each other and occasionally war

Poor girl
She would never experience things a normal girl would

This

wheres the source hot damn

I would 2bh

kek

plz tell me you got a link

What the fuck was that webm? Story?

Is that Sam Hyde ?
Fucking hell we can't let him get away this time !

at least they are white

Hahaha

No. Let Dwarfs breed. Especially the overly hairy and violent and alcoholic ones. Space Dwarfs and elves in the 2200s pls.

unfortunately, since the niggers killed all the pygmies into extinction.

No, they should be sterilized, if they want children they could just adopt normal ones, there are thousands of orphans, midget shouldn't spread their corrupt genes

"torbe fucks a midget"

only with other dwarves

Life's hard enough being 5'6, I can only imagine what it's going to be like for that poor ginger bastard.

What the fuck why would he make children knowing they will be midgets

how fucking cruel is that

Without dwarves,there can be no mini-Jeb!

Would it be possible to breed humans like dogs? I say yes.
We could breed tiny, tiny dwarves and massive giants.

>mixing different kinds of dwarfism

when you really want to fuck over your kids.

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

they had like 5 miscarriages too

god did not want them to have children but they did it anyhow

>homosexual, or even canadian,
>mfw Alan Turing would have never been born
>mfw no one would compete with aussie shitposting
Wew, lad.

i don't think growth rate, or how you don't grow, is gonna fuck over dwarf kids. it's pretty much gonna grow into either one type of dwarf or another, or many bypass both parent's dwarf genes and grow into a giant. genes are unpredictable

youtube.com/watch?v=BA6u9jUKyN8

RAVENOUS HATE BEAST

respect for Willow but he got one freakshow of a senpai.

Christ alive, no! No, they shouldn't! They're condemning those children to a life of shit and they know it. I don't want them institutionally stopped, but they should recognize that they're not exactly pillars of genetic achievement.

If youd know genetics, you would know that 2 midgets cant get live kids. Always born dead.

>implying you wouldn't

no. dwarfism can jump a generation and produce perfectly healthy children = we will never get rid of this retarded condition. all midgets must be sterilized but paid good welfare in return.

I absolutely would

>we can finally get a dwarf race
>people object to this

She's an exception...

it's not the stout, brash bearded types but more akin to hobbits.

not exactly a thing to celebrate

>tattoos, marks of degeneracy
>navel piercing to try and express its individuality despite being a dwarf and every other lesser female having one

No.

No. And neither should stupid and criminals.

You'll never stop the imp from breeding.

Not bad...Would...But no children...Just a fuck toy.

That's pretty gay user.

>or even canadian

rare flag alert

His show is hilarious so he gets a special privilege to breed.

They all have a way better chance of breeding than me.

So long as they don't breed with each other it's not a big deal right?

Would they go to war or would they interbreed until they're normal sized? Or would they be so genetically fucked that they would just die off

>other genetic failures
this is really bothering me desu.
If I were to ever impregnate my gf the kid would probably have a highered chance to turn out aspie like it's dad

I don't want anyone to relive that kind of childhood

This.

But i wonder sometimes. Is it better to not breed then and ultimately help shit skins out breed us?
Or maybe any autistic like us who ever get the chance to breed should have to use Elon Musks sperm instead of our own.

>brits out blacks in

>Black people in UK - 3.0%
>Black people in Ireland - 1.42%

>believes government statistics

I believe my own eyes. There's fuck all here compared to britbong land. Except in murderous shitholes like dublin city centre and limerick.

same desu

"Or even Canadian"
My sides are in another realm thanks to you

Nah, she could play a Dwarf Princess in Fantasy movies.

Is this the Ufgood clan?

Only men bewteen 4'10" and 5'10 should be euthanized. Dwarfs may live.

Only if they have night-vision.

Well the next gen of ewoks are an important thing.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=iyrNpgstVGM

I wish I watched the video first, they edited that so they are gunning down Ewoks.

no they should be forced to breed normal population so the defect is removed

youtu.be/rvJsG4F2Img

Obligatory.

Our indians used to and some still do let all their children considered defective to die on the jungle.
There's no midget in their gene pool thanks to this.

You know if genetic failures weren't allowed to breath we wouldn't have Einstein or Alexander the Great right?

Yeah it's ther American way.

Eugenics is failed edge lord science. Never made sense why they allowed guys with glasses and male balding patterns to be alive. By logic they should be gassed too.

They would die out. Dwarfism is an autosomic dominant disease so if you got a double allele of that gene you get what's called thanatoforic displasia which is very deadly. Id est. Midget + normal= 50% chance of normal kids, midget+midget= 25% of normal, 50% of midgets and 25% of deadly disease.

They should be responsible enough to opt out of breeding but no state run eugenics because that's a horrible idea.

t. genetic failure who has chosen to never reproduce.

Eugenics did work and was proven. Also no why would balding pattern and glasses be a reason to be sterilized? How are they a threat to society?

Yup, top shelf cereal is first thing that comes to my mind.

horrible idea you are.

Thin fingered, or fat sausage-fingered?

is that gus sorola?

>Kill the defective.
Is a bad idea.
>Promote the superior.
Is something else.
>Improve upon all.
Is the best way.

Transhumanism is the way forward.

I've come to the conclusion that SJW all wear glasses is because they can't see properly so they can't see the truth.

Goblins are great stop being edgelords ok

so surely wearing glasses would make them be able to see the truth? thus stopping them from being SJWs?

not really following your logic tbqh

fuck you

No it didn't. Birth defect are always to happen due to latent shit Dna hiding and womb complications.

So many fucking inventors or famous people had aspergers or other shit wrong with them and made stuff, while average folks just be cumwaffles.

Seems retarded to kill people because of hard and hearing yet let faggots who can't read with their coke bottles. I don't understand the logical inconsistency.

Most American aren't strom-front edge-lords.

We just want Muslims and niggers dead.

although we shouldn't be punching midgets, no they should be discouraged from breeding. it's like a disease that's incurable. we should treat them compassionately. And be careful of them because when they get angry they can lash out and kick you in the shin. Use caution.

Note to self: the one on the bottom right of OP's pic looks a little like ed sulivan.

ok with all but the canadian part. At that point I would want the trash compactor to end it all.

i had no idea elon musk was that small

can't hide the nigger gene and thats where I support eugenics