>That was 8 years ago.

he fucked off he's getting mad Prawn pussy in space right now

Earth time =/= prawn time

DICKUS

FOOKIN

>trusting space niggers

but he did get cured though, he even turned into a mercenary for Elysium

Christopher died on his way back to his home planet

At least he doesn't have to worry about his obligations anymore.

I'm still kinda-ticked at Blomkamp, after directing this delightful debut WHICH GOT NOMINATED FOR BEST FUCKING PICTURE that he has yet to do the promised sequel and has been mired in other nonsense. Give me the fucking prawns it's what you're good for.

I really did expect a sequel straight-way like six years ago. But he got distracted in noise.

good post.

What was MNU's tax policy?

He was clearly talking about earth years. He had been on earth for many years himself, long enough to learn their ways and their laws.

You'd think he'd do it now since he's irrelevant again

Let's hope so. I'd welcome it and hopefully it'd be a "return to form" (the one thing you did that people actually cared about thus far).

This. I haven't seen any of his other movies because of it

What was wrong with this movie? Other then the nonsense about a neural scanner working on a robot, a man trying to sell a obvious military robot to the police and the CEO of a robot company not seeing the value of an true AI.

I liked and hated this movie.

And how much was Die Antwoord responsible for both?

IS DA SWEETIE MAN

>I liked and hated this

thats south african humor summed up

All humour can be put under the label "I liked and hated this "

I just read an article saying Blomkamp wants to do a video game next.

Dude's getting desperate. Probably nobody in film wants to get near him after two catastrophic failures in a row.

Hey everyone it'sa me! Fookin Neill Blomkamp! You may remember my breakout sci-fi hit District 9 and you're probably wondering if I'll ever attempt to direct a sequel. Well, to be blunt, I've been so busy directing other great movies I know you'll love or probably or already enjoyed. Movies like Elyisum and Chappie. Oh and I tweeted some pics about a pipe dream Alien that Mr. Scott said fook no too. I really wish I could do Alien since I have no other science fiction stories that I could build from. You'll probably never hear from me again- so see ya later!