What went wrong?

What went wrong?

Post christina and get on with it

post-unironic manchildness accelerated by ironically oversized meme hockey jerseys and finalized by terrible movies

marijuana

Became the poster child for why you shouldn't smoke weed

Not at all, his problem is LA turned him into a pandering sjw who can't stop shilling. He made Red State stoned and that's a fine movie. He just realised he can use heeb majic to rest on his laurels. Also his wife is a lowkey gold digger who turned him into a turbo cuck. Leave the weed out of this

Clerks was a pseudointellectual nihilism movie.

There's nothing wrong with nihilist movies, of course, there are a lot of good ones.

These usually all follow the vein of:
>downtrodden traditional moralist is abused to nihilistic enlightenment by absurd circumstances or an absurd character.

Ex. Fight Club, Blade Runner, Taxi Driver, American Beauty

The problem with Clerks is that it's pseudointellectual, meaning that it takes the obvious precepts without really understanding them and so it can't take them to any sort of meaningful conclusion. It became painfully obvious over the course of Smith's career that he couldn't grasp much further than the intellectual peak he hit in Clerks, which was not very high to begin with.

Hey Mewes how's it going?

He takes comic books too seriously. It's impossible to take him seriously as anything more than a comedian.

True Jason Mewes story:
>see Mewes at Golden Apple comics in LA
>he's walks in and is browsing some comics
>after a bit I figured is wall up to him and ask for a pic
>he says...sure in a little bit. (Continues to browse comics).
>minutes pass and he's talked to people, taken a photo even signed things.
>buys his comics
>looks right at me and I look at him
>and...he walks right out the door.

Piece of shit

there are people who, when they get shit on, work hard to improve themselves. and then there are people like kevin smith (and myself too) who run the other way and start making the worst shit possible while claiming they don't give a fuck what other people think. we're making this shit for ourselves!

except he has a podcast network or something which allows him to get away with making garbage while i'm stuck in the same place i was when i graduated high school except i have far fewer friends now.

His scripts keep getting rejected. He's trying to pitch a Jay and Silent Bob movie now because he has the rights to the characters. No one will finance it, the first one lost money.

Morbidly obese stoner who dresses like a 12 year old whose mother dresses him like the father who left them to live in another state so he doesn't have to pay child support.

Has anyone ever ridden on the back of their one singular success as far as Kevin Smith?

he looks ridiculous

why doesnt he just wear normal clothes?

marijuana

In all the pictures of these two it always looks like he's pimping her out to a prospective customer.

Normal clothes don't come in American sizes.

I see that guy and immediately think Christina thread

I love her confidence, that even after clearly putting on lots of weight she feels as hot as ever. Look at her mannerism, she know everyone would want to fuck her regardless.

T H I C C

>Golden Apple comics

Christ, that takes me back. I havent heard anything about that place since like 1995 when they used to have that call-in hotline.

I wonder what it'd be like to motorboat those buttcheeks

i bought those Q&A dvds
my bad guys

Ha

those shorts are fucked

most eceleb youtubers who are on patreon e-neetbux

with kev you can at least argue that he puts out a half-assed passion project for his sycophants every now and than.

kek