In this world, is the destiny of mankind controlled by some transcendental entity or Law...

In this world, is the destiny of mankind controlled by some transcendental entity or Law? Is it like the hand of God hovering above? At least it is true, man has no control, even over his own will

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NkYYYew8CUI
youtube.com/watch?v=I2rV8oKWSdM
youtu.be/8Ak_jATqoRc
youtube.com/watch?v=vZa0Yh6e7dw
youtube.com/watch?v=A5MJYPioVVg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ayo gibsmedat burdick

Fucking read the manga you talking ape

Forgive me padre, for I have sinned

*toot*

is that the badpusy from GoT?

n, girl in the new transformers

>the only good Berserk adaption was the 90s anime
my only problem with it is that it didn't have Wyatt

>Forces isn't playing RIGHT NOW

youtube.com/watch?v=NkYYYew8CUI

>Wyatt

Fuck that shit. All filler. The eclipse feels like a larger slap in the face without him. However, it's never explained what happened to Guts' sword (Guess he left it somewhere before the eclipse in the anime?)

superior demon slaying song coming through

youtube.com/watch?v=I2rV8oKWSdM

HAIIIIIIIIIIII YO
MAAAAAAAMEEEE YO!

but without Wyald, you don't get to have Guts say the most badass line in all the series.

>However, it's never explained what happened to Guts' sword
didn't it break in the eclipse

I love this adaptation, despite its obvious shoe string budget.
It captures the feeling of Berserk perfectly, otherworldly yet familiar.

Great OST too

youtu.be/8Ak_jATqoRc

Stop this meme, movies were good. Sequel movies are the best thing that can happen to Berserk now

Nice translations.
>Faggot ass monsters!

put your grasses on

>choppy CGI animation
>good
why is it so fucking hard to make a Berserk anime with smooth animation

I remember when I watched this, give up after a few episodes because of griffith, the whole thing was about this faggot a nothing about Guts, fuck this shit

>movies were good

Yep. Let's cut out all of the character drama in a story that's good for its character drama

>CGI animation
It's not all CGI. Massive battle scenes are CGI, drama scenes are 2D. It works. You wouldn't get a better show from modern anime industry, I don't know what you're expecting. This is the best thing we can hope for

>tfw both the Berserk manga and anime is shit now

we had a good run

The CGI in the first one started out shitty but they really had it by the third one
Not to mention the return of the GOAT dub crew

How is the latest anime such a travesty?

The movies figure out how to do cgi more and more with each one. The third one is gorgeous. The eclipse is worth watching them by itself honestly.

I don't think he's even drawing this anymore. I mean look at this. It looks like a doujin, Miura clearly didn't draw this.

Wyald is great because he provides context for the Eclipse. You can argue Zodd did that but that was decades ago. Wyald shows up and everyone almost dies and just a few chapters later the horizon is swarming with guys just like him.

It broke and he used what was left of it to cut his arm off

What went wrong?

>Berserk manga is shit now
kek have you forgotten when Mozgus appeared in Casca's dream and mangled on a bunch of dicks? Miura still has it in him

It's almost as if an artist style changes with time. Get better scans by the way, it doesn't have that weird digital look.

wow

>almost as if an artist style changes with time
We've seen his style change for over a decade now. It doesn't change overnight like it did in the new chapter, looks retarded now.

No, It broke while fighting Wyald in the manga. In the anime, Guts just seems to have forgot to keep it with him after they save Griffith.
No, Guts grabbed Gaston's long sword and used it during his final moments in the eclipse.

it looks weird digital because Miura switched to digital

that's why the lines look "off", like he's using a brush instead of a pen

How difficult is it to stay faithful to the story and art?
You have fucking thousands of pages of references.

Yeah this. You even see him using it in the opening of last season.

>No, It broke while fighting Wyald in the manga.
then how does this make the Wyatt chapters filler

It's all about the budget. It's not hard to draw highly detailed backgrounds, it just costs a lot. And an 18+ TV show doesn't make that much money

PUT YO GRASSES ON
NOTHING WRILL BE WONG

This series lost any meaning of sophistication it had post-eclipse

Lost Children was incredible, a great short arc

I wouldn't mind the slight dip in art quality if it meant we were getting regular monthly chapter releases, but as it stands, we're getting shafted in that department too. The only difference now is that we got "Fuck off until Winter" instead of "'Til next time".

>characters that are literally you

>270+ chapters just to de-potato this slut

What's the point?

>not posting the GOAT weebshit song
youtube.com/watch?v=vZa0Yh6e7dw
probably tied for my favorite GITS Making of Cyborg

Conviction arc is GOAT

youtube.com/watch?v=A5MJYPioVVg