So, we know Colbert had dealings with Podesta to get favors for his sister's political campaign...

So, we know Colbert had dealings with Podesta to get favors for his sister's political campaign. Is his Trump obsession on the Late Show directed by Podesta?

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=Colbert sister podesta
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Trump is a) the president and b) an ignoramus.
Pretty sure that's all it takes to justify the attention.

What deals did Colbert have with Podesta?

No, Colbert is just like any other American with an IQ above 75. He's concerned about the direction Trump is taking our country and using his platform to speak out.

Directed? I doubt it. Is it just in Colbert's interest to play this game? Absolutely.

He was a rabid Hillary supporter and Wilileaks showed he colluded with Hillary's campaign. Why make up stories?

lol

Will Sup Forums get BTFO as hard in this thread as they did in the last one?

And yet the economy is soaring high and jobs are returning to America while outsourcing is down.

I'm in bioengineering and voted Trump. Stop projecting.

>So, we know Colbert had dealings with Podesta to get favors for his sister's political campaign.

Can anyone explain to me why are Sup Forumstards so obsessed with black people ?

Simple Google search. Sorry, you don't know much about your TV hero.

it's the BBC

Is Podesta even a human being?

Once you go black

Make a claim without proof then when someone else ask you for proof you tell them to find the proof.

Legit retarded.

It's a reaction to the obsessive grooming of leftists towards blacks

Did Sup Forums find the real killer yet?

Why do leftists make fun of pizzagate when they're engaging in the exact same tin foil behaviour with muh russia?

Stop being so lazy and look it up yourself. No wonder people like you believe everything you hear on TV.

Neither one of them seems human 2bh.

Because that's how it works. Cant flip the script and put the burden of proof of the one denying the claim.

Otherwise I can just say; "facts prove you suck 1000 dicks daily". And then expect you to provide me evidence to why you don't.

Well im a phd stuntman gazillionaire entrepeneur who sells drugs to kids that cure cancer and i voted Hillary. See how that works? No one cares u read a math book

>bioengineering
>read a math book
Kek sorry brainlet. Go watch Colbert repeats.

Here's for the lazy or those in Colbert denial lmgtfy.com/?q=Colbert sister podesta

I always wonder why those Americans with an IQ above 75 keep supporting the same deep state military and economic policies.

the bbc, it's the shangri la of our time