Was it autism?

Was it autism?

lol

What 100% of Sup Forums looks like

It was jelly donuts

You're in that hundred too nigga.

From now on, I'm going to imagine a guy him behind every post I read.

You are dumb, private Pyle, but DO YOU EXPECT ME TO BELIEVE THAT YOU DON'T KNOW LEFT FROM RIGHT??????

No I'm a motherfucking unicorn

It's mostly skellies

I went to a military school as a young lad and we also soap on a roped some guy. Still feel bad about it.

Is he autism: the actor?

Was it the donut scene that put him over? He seems to be improving up until then

It's called a blanket party. You've actually done it and you don't know what it's called?

Don't confuse autism with pure class.

Naw I went on plenty of tinychats on this shitty website to know that the majority of you are fat

why'd you do it?

Don;t

er, don't even remember.

Hey! I'm skinny fat I'll have you know

Wait. I do remember. Just to be mean.

Yes. It was that exact point where they officially had it with his shit and decided to beat him with bars of soap.

I really can't blame them, desu. Who the fuck is dumb enough and hungry enough to not only sneak a donut into the barracks, but to hide it in his unlocked footlocker? I keep wondering how the fuck this guy decided to join the marines with that kind of personality. He should have known what would come to him.

Don't say he was drafted. I refuse to believe they drafted people into the marines. The army, for sure, and maybe the air force or navy, but not the marines.

It was Vietnam. They were draftees. No one wanted to be in the Marines.

They absolutely drafted Marines.

After the scene where the drill instructor is talking about lee harvey oswald being a former marine is when he breaks

>they actually drafted marines
Fucking why? How do they decide which branch to send people to? Would they really send a dude like Lawrence to the marines?

I was in basic and got blanketpartied, not because I got people in trouble but because I was weird and didn't talk to anyone. It didn't hurt really, I managed to pull the sheets loose and they stared at my naked body in the faint night blue from the street lamp outside, it was at that moment I was convinced they wanted to fuck me and I bent over and spread my cheeks fully expecting one of them to mount me, but it didn't materialize, I freaked them out and they made a lot of noise attracting an instructor and they all darted to bed and pretended to be asleep. Afterwards it stopped, I made more effort to talk to people and they replied in a polite but monotone manne though never initiated talking with me about anything but soldiering. I don't know what the psychology is behind that.

marines were the primary infantry forces, due to their versatility in jungle combat against guerrillas. the army is for fighting other armies.

The only real difference between a marine and an army soldier is the training. Now, of course, there's self selection because our armed services are all volunteer. But in a big war where you need a lot of bodies, you make do with the conscripts you can muster.

Why did he quote the title of the movie? Will we ever know what Kubrick meant by this?

kek'ing too god damn hard at this. Keep reading posts and imagining this face.

No, the drill sergeant was autism. Leonard was actually a sane guy, saner than the military, who cracked when surrounded by too many crazies.

No joke it could have been an allegory for the emotional armor the soldiers cladded themselves in to deal with the horrors of war. In the beginning they masked their true personalities with bravado and gallows humor. In the end their souls were laid bare.

Before I saw this movie I always thought it referred to a coat made of metal

Except he shoots himself to death with the "armor".

And his armor was the first to crack.
Pottery, user.

Imagine being this retarded.

It's okay. Symbolic literacy is a learned thing. No one gets literary nuance immediately.

No idea but his Kingpin carried that fucking show by far.

thats soldier pressure before a war, something that you millenial chanfags never experienced

giv name of show

After years of ad nauseam Sup Forums still overuses the word autism. Bunch of stupid predictable assholes.

No, he was external and physically fine, it was the internal that "cracked". Where does "armor" fit into your analogy?

Does anyone remember when it replaced assburgers?

and yet here you are

love it or leave it buddy

2012-2014?

You can leave any time, sweetie. Pumpkin, shut up.

> WAAAH if u dont like u get out

Typical chanfag defender

It's Kubrick's analogy, and he was under no obligation to make it logically rigorous.

never wah'd.

I'm a man who loves his country and his fatass website.

you yeeruopean fag smoking ass can suck my big fat white cock

>You can leave any time, sweetie. Pumpkin, shut up.
was it Autism?

Sounds about right.

> Big Fat Cock

> White

It's always good to remind belligerent patriots that the ethos of the country they fought for is the worship of bestial niggers.

your welcome :3

holy shit that sounds gay as fuck

soldier on soldier buggery didn't start in the British navy, user.

>I bent over and spread my cheeks fully expecting one of them to mount me
I do this whenever I see soldiers

Sexual domination within in-groups is a basic mammalian behavior. Whenever there's a pecking order amongst aggressive animals, gay shit can occur.

Nah my guy he's just a stone cold faggot. First instinct is to spread your cheeks? Get the fuck out of here lmfao

Just gay for the stay, user.

No

You didn't fight for me, buddy. That war wrecked us and won us nothing. All we had to do was stop giving them visas.

I mean I know that's what you wanted to fight for. I guess I'll thank you for that. But it wasn't what you actually fought for.

user, that's not what they meant when they said show me your war face.

it's incredibly to me how much Americans worship the marines

Daredevil

He actually does have autism but FUCK that is a great performance.

it was a absent/abusive father figure, though from his behavior I would lean more towards abusive.

Did they really let retarded people into the Marines back then? I was always under the impression that the Marines had some sort of standard when it came to new recruits.

Funny how he scared the crap out of me in Full Metal Jacket and daredevil, that scene where he decapitates a guy with the car's door, crazy.

A-ARE THOSE LIVE ROUNDS? SOMEONE GET THIS HOTHEAD OUTTA HERE

Devil's Advocate

I AM

so americans are monkeys? sounds about right.
btw if they had started fucking your ass wouldn't the instructor have heard that to?

Was it autism?

The same way they decide what MOS you'll be in the marines, they literally just pick you.
I was 1st Platoon, Golf Company at MCT just because of where I was in formation. Shit's random.
In ITB they'll have you all line up (of course you could be a reservist with a contract) but they'll just go down the formation and be like "you're a machine gunner, you're a mortarman, and you're a rifleman"

if it had been a movie, that would've been an oscar worthy performance

Nah, the army fucks with your mental well being.

t. living in a country with forced conscription.

Mk ultra mind control assassins

> Do any of you know who Lee Harvey Oswald was?

> Sir, he was the guy that shot Kennedy, Sir. --- from that book supsosidtry (laughs)

> yes he was a marine. Just goes to show what one dedicated marine with rifle can do.

conscription sucks but at least it molds young men. Here in the US there are so many faggot stickfigure beanpoles as well as extremely overweight idiots that we could do with some of that.

Masculinity is as good as dead in developed countries. The only place you will find anyone with an ounce of testosterone in the usa is in a gym.

Conscription doesn't have told mold young men. Fathers and mothers should. Instead it's television and the internet.

american shooting, everything is at fault except american degeneracy

Isn't the marine navy infantry and just part of the navy ?

I don't understand what Marine is and why they are special

IN A WORLD

of poop :DDDD
frob anus

nigga what the fuck...

The marines are their own branch of the armed forces. They usually buddy up with the navy because they specialize in rapid deployment.
Over the years, thanks to mission creep, they're basically just another army now.

The marines dont draft, dingus. They never have.

What do you mean they're scout or "elite" regular army ?

They're just infantry right ? You already have ground air and navy force, what's the point of this branch ?

>marine
take a guess

>what's the point of this branch ?
Rapid response and adaptability.
Traditionally they're a naval based because its a mutation of the original marines aboard age of sail ships that were troops to board enemy ships (and to fight off people boarding your ship). Obviously swashbuckling hasnt been a thing for a long time so marines are now an independent fighting force that is usually ferried around by the nazy because thats still the fastest way to get troops and materiel to the theater.
Also I think that the president is able to mobilise the marines with a lot less red tape than the army or navy.
Back in WWII marines were in the pacific and the army was in europe to simplify management and because the marines were traditionally tied to the navy, which is what you need when your strategy is island hopping.

Vietnam had more volunteers than World War 2. Almost everyone who went wanted to go at one point or another.

WHAT IS THIS MICKEY MOUSE SHIT?

All of those become draft dodgers under conscription.

we will soon with trump in office

h-h-h-holy shit........... i can't even comprehend how much you just BTFO'd stupid glompfto supporters!!!!!

I watched this movie last night. This scene is pretty fucking crazy especially because Gomer graduated and made it. He just went insane