What's the best documentary about Scientology?

What's the best documentary about Scientology?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L_w-YWwC1lI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Going Queer

that joe rogan ep with Scientology dad was pretty cool

Now it makes sense why he's so hot-tempered.

Problem Thetan 2

>mfw Scientologists worship a literal oompa loompa

Thetan Impossible 2: Electrodermal Meter Bugaloo

watching him descend these giant steps with his baby legs never gets old

The Shrinking World of L. Ron Hubbard. News crew tracks Hubbard down and gets an interview.
youtube.com/watch?v=L_w-YWwC1lI

But really the best stuff is the internal videos. Someone uploaded like 160GB of videos to emule back in emule's heyday but most of it's been scrubbed off the internet now. At least, as far as I can tell.

Not much different from [political comment removed]

Only ones released by the church, not horrible lies spread by SPs.

Where the fuck is my 6' 5'11" edit

Perhaps the same could be said of all religions.

>muh equivocating meme
SIDF detected

if you're saying Scientology is "okay" because there are durka durkas believing in equally retarded shit, then you're also saying Scientology is bad. don't pussy foot around the issue.

Have at you.

Die, monster. You don't belong here.

Dead Author's Podcast with L Ron Hubbard

Better go check your thetan levels

Scientology is awesome because it just perfectly exploits all religious protections without going overboard and making everyone suicide. Though they do get as close as possible to the line.

who's that midget?

Of course he's a manlet lmao

I knew David was short but this is just too much... lol.

Dianetics work though and Scientology has been helpful for thousands upon thousands of people.
That's more than other religions can claim. There's just so much disinfo out there because it's politically correct to hate them without ever having been at a centre or getting their point of view.
Honestly most things you read online are lies because anti-Scientology books sell.

Try to make your own opinion and don't just blindly believe what people are incentivised with millions of dollars to lie about because outrage/headlines sell.

Have you read dianetics? Have you ever been to an auditing or have the process explained to you by trained staff? Do you have any official statement from the church you object to?
Didn't think so.

>b-but I have this documentary of someone who was never in Scientology whp got funding only under the premise to make an anti-Scientology documentary that features no official statements or other substantiation of it's claims either

The South Park episode was more than enough to convince me that you're all fucking retarded

r/atheism everyone

> Scientology has been helpful for thousands upon thousands of people.
>That's more than other religions can claim.

No, actually' I'm pretty sure that's something a lot of religions can claim.

Tell me how it was wrong about scientologist ideology.

The Lord Xenu and the shit with the airplanes isn't real? It's been corroborated

>manlet
>millionaire leader of a cult
>have literal hollywood actors brainwashed
>so powerful that your wife went to a re-education camp and hasn't been seen in public for 2 years, cops finally get a hold of her by phone and she says she wants to be there

what a strange world we live in

You won't convince me you're not false flagging.

The Book of Mormon

Jesús that's a lot of people

It's not a dogmatic story like from the Old Testament. It's an auditing level that has been taken out of context. You don't have to believe it's historicity for it to work.

>euphoric
how to destroy a perfectly valid argument

lmao fucking boss.
Walks in like Vince McMahon

The Master 2012

>i saw it on south park
>perfectly valid argument
/r/atheism everyone

except it does harm people trying to leave the religion to protect their money train. so essentially evil.

>you can't disprove me unless you believe and completely drink the kool-aid

tell that to all the people who have been deep inside and leave terrified of the insane bullshit they do. harassment, kidnapping, raping, even murder

man fuck anyone who still supports their bullshit

>harassment, kidnapping, raping, even murder
>harm people trying to leave
Jesus Christ you are oblivious. We still live in America. Can you cite just one incidence of someone taking the church to court and getting through with it for murder rape or kidnap?
Of course not.
>but they wrote a book about it and sold it
Yup. That's how this works. Courts who evaluate evidence and facts don't matter. What someone claims to get money, that's where the truth comes out.