I hurt myself today

I hurt myself today.

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-poll-idUSKCN10G2BQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

fake and gay

I TRIED SO HARD

Anyone who thinks the polls arn't insanely skewed is an idiot. One because of how polling is conducted here in the US. Secondly just look at the turnout numbers at Trump rallies compared to Hillary's. Hell, Pence drew more people at a rally for just him recently than Hillary did in Omaha I believe.

People don't show up en mass to her rallies but will show up at the voting booth? nigga plz.

Dems are in panic mode. The only hope they have is rigging the electorates. Probably why all the fundraising she's doing, to pay them off.

It's all over lads. Let's pack it in.

>Clinton's lead over Trump narrows to less than three points: Reuters/Ipsos poll
reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-poll-idUSKCN10G2BQ

JUST

>the polls are rigged said the incredibly nervous man for the 10th time this month

The more they push this bullshit the more people will respond at the voting booth to defy their false narrative. Keep it up shills.

Remember that whole "Unskewed polls" thing

Don't fall for it again, retard.

proxy?

There was a drought of polls during the Trump bounce and then all of a sudden Clinton polls were pumped out.

She never had the lead. This was all to hide a negative convention bounce.

What have I become
I killed my friends
All my estrogen goes away
In the end

And you could have it all
All my scandals dirt
Wikileaks will shut me down
Donald Trump will make me hurt

I focused on the pain
The only thing that's real

There's been polls in the last month that have claimed Clinton is ahead of Trump by like +14.

Other Polls have Hillary by +4. But when adjusted for the presence of Johnson and Stein in the same poll numbers it puts them even.

So logical deduction says either they're all full of shit or just most of them are.

Now go back to raping elderly women Aziz.

Should we trust on longroom.com or on the paid shills on Sup Forums and the liberal media?

Its hard decision.

It's actually 6.9 now.

Only shills are worried. Regular Sup Forumsacks are just pissed the board is filled with the same stale shit rather than a variety of fresh shit you see normally on Sup Forums.

Trust the polls. He'll recover in them eventually

She will die before November, just like this baby

I'm not that rich to spend money for teh lulz

The real people will show up and vote for Drumpf

So all Independent votes are just given to Hillary? Thats what they did in the polls...

if get, you're a scriptfag

sto shillujes brt?

Trump and Jeb need to collab for a jebcore greatest hits album.

Sup Forums is Clinton territory. Redditors are encouraged to return to /r/The_Donald.

HillGore!

>Not even November yet
Pathetic